PDA

View Full Version : Medal Of Honor is failing to load.

in these arms
30-11-06, 16:39
I love the game, I love the Multiplayer rooms. But this morning I went to play it before heading to school, and theres a box which loads all the features and then the screen disappears to the sponsors and creaters and stuff. But it happened this morning but when the screen disappeard it came back and it only showed my desktop and the loading box.

Anyone?

PS: It's for PC.

Joseph
30-11-06, 16:47
could be temporarily failing of the multiplay server. Happens sometimes.
could be a glitch of your system, reboot and it's fixed. Happens sometimes.
Could be your firewall is blocking. Happens sometimes, also possible that after an update firewall settings get back to default.
could be that your game needs updated?Just a few suggestions....

I played that terrific (:tmb:) game in single player mode only, never in multiplayer mode.

in these arms
30-11-06, 18:34
And is there anyway for making Firewall unblock this game, or anything?

Joseph
30-11-06, 18:37
Look into the settings of your firewall. Which one do you use?

in these arms
30-11-06, 18:46
I don't use Firewall.

Joseph
30-11-06, 18:49
Oh boy. You should.
Have a router?
Anti spyware apps installed?

Lara Lover
30-11-06, 18:54
Oh boy. You should.
Have a router?
Anti spyware apps installed?

Lol. I only got a firewall recently (a few months back) and I'm so glad I have. If you don't and you have XP, use the Windows XP Firewall. Not great but, it does the job (I hope). :tmb:

in these arms
30-11-06, 18:57
I'm controled by my Dad (Admin) computer, he has the router downstairs to allow me to connect.

Joseph
30-11-06, 19:23
Then the problem is likely on your dad's PC.

in these arms
01-12-06, 16:40
Is there a file he has that's messing it up?

jamieoliver22
01-12-06, 17:52
I used to love this game, but when I upgraded my graphics card, it never seemed to work again. I dunno why, but It always complained about OpenGL or something. I havent tried it recently though, I will have too. It was an ace game.

Jamie.

Joseph
01-12-06, 21:32
Is there a file he has that's messing it up?Maybe HIS firewall settings. Or, if he has downloaded many large files, his router's cache can be overloaded. In that case., he would notice problems on his own PC as well. The way to solve that would then be to disconnect the router from the current (plug it completely off) and leave it unplugged for at least 2,5 hours. Then connect again and all should be fine.
I used to love this game, but when I upgraded my graphics card, it never seemed to work again. I dunno why, but It always complained about OpenGL or something. I havent tried it recently though, I will have too. It was an ace game.

i played that game on 9700Pro, later on GF7800GT, later on X1900XT, NO problem. I guess it is because you changed the card but diodn't reinstall the game, so that it still was setup to the old card while you were using a new card.
With the new card you not only install the new card's drivers but also reinstall DirectX9.0c and - in some cases best to reinstall some games (backed-up your savegames).