PDA

View Full Version : Ladies! Know your PMS rights!

Leialte
08-12-06, 03:02
Just for fun. Add any you think of!

PMS Rights:
1. Chocolate is a valid over-the-counter medication.
2. Women receive 12 weeks paid vacation every year (double benefit: off-sets lower average salary).
3. Physical injuries inflicted on stupid and/or annoying people are regarded as the fault of the injured.
4. Negative comments about ones appearance can only be made by the sufferer, only glowing remarks will otherwise be tolerated.
5. Any missed schoolwork during this time will be excused until the time of discomfort is over.
6. Significant others are required to prepare hot bubble baths, light candles and give massages.
7. Mothers get free day-care services for their children.
8. The sufferer will be provided with whatever meals they choose.
9. Calories, carbs, and sugar don't count.

Lavinder
08-12-06, 06:56
PMS Rights:
1. Chocolate is a valid over-the-counter medication.
Does nothing for me, just makes me fat :p
2. Women receive 12 weeks paid vacation every year (double benefit: off-sets lower average salary).
Ooooo..
3. Physical injuries inflicted on stupid and/or annoying people are regarded as the fault of the injured
:whi:
4. Negative comments about ones appearance can only be made by the sufferer, only glowing remarks will otherwise be tolerated.
Absolutely! Stupid people.
5. Any missed schoolwork during this time will be excused until the time of discomfort is over.
Grr.. strict teachers..
6. Significant others are required to prepare hot bubble baths, light candles and give massages.
Really?! Oooo.. this is going to be fun.
7. Mothers get free day-care services for their children.
I don't have children :( I'd like free day care service anyhow..
8. The sufferer will be provided with whatever meals they choose.
Bull.
9. Calories, carbs, and sugar don't count.[/quote]
:cln: One seems to not care what they eat when they are already a bloated painful emotional mess.

Geck-o-Lizard
08-12-06, 09:26
:vlol:

Ikas90
08-12-06, 10:55
Nice :vlol: I like this one...

Physical injuries inflicted on stupid and/or annoying people are regarded as the fault of the injured.

Natla'd
08-12-06, 11:33
Any person who comments "It can't be that bad" when witnessing a woman experience period pain can be executed by that woman in whatever means she sees fit, without fear of punishment by the authorities.

Celephais
08-12-06, 11:35
Any person who comments "It can't be that bad" when witnessing a woman experience period pain can be executed by that woman in whatever means she sees fit, without fear of punishment by the authorities.

I feel the same when women laugh at a tennis ball right in the goolies. :mad:

Natla'd
08-12-06, 11:36
I feel the same when women laugh at a tennis ball right in the goolies. :mad:

The same rules can apply there, then. ;)

[ETA] Is it just me, or does that christmas hat add an extra tragedy / terror to the sad and angry smilies?

Leialte
08-12-06, 12:43
A dear (idiot male XD) friend responded with "The Idiot Male Rights" when he saw my PMS rights on myspace... Thought the gentlemen here would appreciate them.

The Idiot Male Rights:
1. If the woman wants chocolate, the man does not have to go buy it for her.
2. Men gain those 12 week vacation periods as casual golf weeks. Business still goes on as normal, just on the green.
3.Physical injuries instilled due to stupidity or idiocy are repayed when the week is over by the woman giving a full body massage, *edited for... ah... content?*
4.If deemed that negative comments are needed, we have the right to remain silent. Glowing comments should not be expected.
5.Any housework during this time will be excused until the time of borderline homocidal tendencies are over.
6.Signifcant others are allowed to hire others to do the massages, and bubbles are not a necessity.
7.The men are NOT the daycare service.
8.The women must order the meal themselves, and the men do NOT have to cook it.
9.Calories, Carbs, and Sugars count towards our pockets, so they count towards your meals.

Ada the Mental
08-12-06, 14:45

Amen!:p

CuteKittenlol
08-12-06, 14:48
I agree :D

Jacob x5
08-12-06, 18:25
I feel the same when women laugh at a tennis ball right in the goolies.

Exactly. :tmb: :D

When God created men he must've been thinking "Hmm...I wonder what would happen if I put the sex organs on the outside..." I mean ok it's got to fit together, but jees...we could do with some sort of 'protective layer'. :D

Sofitegan
08-12-06, 18:30

YUP. must become the law. :D

i also like this one:
3. Physical injuries inflicted on stupid and/or annoying people are regarded as the fault of the injured.

JANKERSON
08-12-06, 18:33
Yeah but what about those that act like that 24/7 - 365. :whi:

Sofitegan
08-12-06, 18:40
Well... :mis:

Cord_Croft
08-12-06, 19:53
Chocolate does wounders for EVERYTHING :P