PDA

View Full Version : No more school, living life

Andariel
12-12-06, 02:18
I'm not in school anymore so I always have free time to do whatever I want. This feeling of liberation is so awesome! I joined a gym this September and a Yoga class. Also I love to go to the clubs, get smashed, and all of it. I finally feel like I'm my own person and control my own destiny. I'll admit I don't have a job but my parents know I just want to goof off right now and have fun with my friends. What about you guys? Are any of you young adults just living life? :D

BoyTRaider
12-12-06, 02:19
You're so lucky! :p :D

I'm still in High School.. and in about 5 minutes I have to study for my AP Test! :( LOL

Andariel
12-12-06, 02:24
Eck testing sucks. Caffeine might help to keep you alert during tests. I remember at the end of senior year I had 2-3 tests every other week. Now I know why so many people dropped out because of all the stress. *evilly laughs in joy knowing some of my worst school enemies are still in school* bwahahaha! :p Anyway try not to stress and good luck.

DREWY
12-12-06, 02:28
I think after so many years of school, you need a break. In the workforce (here at least) you get long service leave for 10 - 15 years service, why should school be different? I wish I had had a break instead of going straight to work.

Andariel
12-12-06, 02:35
Agreed. I think sometime during High School everyone deserves the choice to take a year off. That year would be great to completely relax and discover oneself.

Ikas90
12-12-06, 02:49
Good for you, Andariel :tmb:

I want to take a year off too. When I finish School, I want to go to Greece and stay for a year. I might even decide to live there later on.

ivannnnn
12-12-06, 03:33
Soon i will have holiday school and i will lament or weeping my future :) :D

the hooliganz
12-12-06, 04:24
we are both the same, Andariel, though i'm going to school at January, since April 2006 i'm not, that is because, we're about to migrate, the classes here start at June end at march, my mom said we should just prepare our selves migrating

Tomb Raider Master
12-12-06, 08:53
Very good for you! :tmb:

abraham
12-12-06, 09:41
alot of mu cousins just finished year 12 and im year 11 on jan 31th so I JUST CANT WAIT TO FINISH school, All those exams,less time having fun:( .

I remember when i was in primary school year 12s just finished school and guess what they did, they put soap in a fountain close to a shopping centre and they were all screaming soo happily,the whole fountian was full of floth and overflowing, I JUST CANT WAIT FOR THAT, that be end of 2008:jmp:

Mr.Burns
12-12-06, 10:09
I think after so many years of school, you need a break. In the workforce (here at least) you get long service leave for 10 - 15 years service, why should school be different? I wish I had had a break instead of going straight to work.

*nods* It's definitely nice to be finished with school but with the need to pay bills, working definitely cuts into my free time. When I first graduated from college, it was definitely strange to still be working when everyone else was going back to school. I say enjoy the free time.:)

JANKERSON
12-12-06, 11:58
*nods* It's definitely nice to be finished with school but with the need to pay bills, working definitely cuts into my free time.

Yep after finishing school real life begins and after awhile you will wish you were back in school.

Kamrusepas
12-12-06, 11:59
... with the need to pay bills, working definitely cuts into my free time.

Yeah :(

jarhead
12-12-06, 12:00
Well I've just come home from 2 exams at school and you wouldnt believe how happy I am to be able to have those 2 extra hours in a day to do what ever I want.

JANKERSON
12-12-06, 12:03
Yeah :(

Sad huh?

Don't forget working weekends, Holidays and nights while all of your friends are off.

JANKERSON
12-12-06, 12:05
Well I've just come home from 2 exams at school and you wouldnt believe how happy I am to be able to have those 2 extra hours in a day to do what ever I want.

It's doesn't work that way. ;)

Wait until you are out of school, you will see.

Kamrusepas
12-12-06, 12:05
While we're on the subject, guess who's working on Christmas Eve? :yah:

:rolleyes:

JANKERSON
12-12-06, 12:06

You too huh? ;)

jarhead
12-12-06, 12:09

But are you working new years eve aswell

JANKERSON
12-12-06, 12:09
Every time I see a subject like this one I just start laughing because school is really the easiest time in life, real work starts after school. :vlol:

jarhead
12-12-06, 12:11
Every time I see a subject like this one I just start laughing because school is really the easiest time in life, real work starts after school. :vlol:

Thats only because we actually work in school nowdays :D

JANKERSON
12-12-06, 12:11

Most people have to work those days. ;)

JANKERSON
12-12-06, 12:12
Thats only because we actually work in school nowdays :D

Yeah right. :whi:

Kamrusepas
12-12-06, 12:13

So? It sucks to work on Christmas, I don't care about New Year's as the first day of the year is automatically free.

jarhead
12-12-06, 12:13
Yeah right. :whi:

Hmmm I sense some sarcasm with your post

I would have thought new years eve was more your age groups kinda thing.

JANKERSON
12-12-06, 12:17
Hmmm I sense some sarcasm with your post

Today you really have to do less than we had to. ;)

Yeah it is ours.

Kamrusepas
12-12-06, 12:17

Was that for me or for Jankerson?

jarhead
12-12-06, 12:18
Today you really have to do less than we had to. ;)

Yeah it is ours.

Well I'm sure you wouldnt want to go backl to school and compare:D

and well I though you'd all go and celebrate news years eve, rather then celebrate christmas eve

Both of you Kam

Kamrusepas
12-12-06, 12:19
Well on Christmas Eve we're at my mom's and so it sucks that I have to go there later. On New Year's we'll probably act like good decent Finns and get wasted.

jarhead
12-12-06, 12:21
Well on Christmas Eve we're at my mom's and so it sucks that I have to go there later. On New Year's we'll probably act like good decent Finns and get wasted.

See, you'll celebrate new years eve in the traditional way. No one sees it through and remebers it, well thats my friends anyway

Kamrusepas
12-12-06, 12:22
International and national holidays are just excuses for Finns to get wasted.

JANKERSON
12-12-06, 12:22
Well I'm sure you wouldnt want to go backl to school and compare:D

You don't know what it's like to have to help your kids with homework like I have through the years so I have a good idea what goes on in school. ;)

It's less than I had to deal with when I was in school.

JANKERSON
12-12-06, 12:24
International and national holidays are just excuses for Finns to get wasted.

Well here they don't really need one. :rolleyes:

Any day after work, weekends, any day off etc..... :rolleyes:

Kamrusepas
12-12-06, 12:27
Well here they don't really need one. :rolleyes:

Any day after work, weekends, any day off etc..... :rolleyes:

Well we don't need one either, just that when it's a holiday it feels justified :D

[God, we're a sad nation, huh?]

JANKERSON
12-12-06, 12:28
Well we don't need one either, just that when it's a holiday it feels justified :D

[God, we're a sad nation, huh?]

LOL :D

I always thought there was more to life than getting drunk. ;)

Kamrusepas
12-12-06, 12:39
Me too, which is why I don't drink much.

JANKERSON
12-12-06, 12:53
Me too, which is why I don't drink much.

Girl after my own heart. :hug:

Angelus
12-12-06, 14:16
I started Year 11 in September, and I've been doing my mock exams this week. I'm staying for Sixth Form when I leave, though. All the preparation and pressure of doing well in exams is immense these days.

Melonie Tomb Raider
12-12-06, 18:37
College student. Pretty cool though, I actually enjoy being a student. Sure, it gets annoying sometimes, but everytime I get a break I'm anxious to get back into full swing again.

Legend 4ever
12-12-06, 18:55
Lucky YOU!!!

Mr.Burns
13-12-06, 02:12

Christmas Eve and day as well for me.

JANKERSON
13-12-06, 03:28
Looked at the Management schedule today and it looks like I am off on the 24th and 25th. :yah:

1st time in years that has happened, I almost fell out of my chair when I saw it. :D

HORUS-LEGEND
13-12-06, 09:29
no college?

I got out of higs chool about a year ago and Ive been working, I got fired not too long ago and am planing to go to college, was gonna quit the job anyways

danitiwa
13-12-06, 09:31
U lucky dawg.

AnthonyShock1515
13-12-06, 12:47
Eck testing sucks. Caffeine might help to keep you alert during tests. .

Indeed, but when it runs out after an hour or 2 your energy levels go flat;)