PDA

View Full Version : OMG! I had a dream about Second Life last night

tlr online
12-12-06, 16:01
I dreamt I was my avatar, roaming around in Second Life on some kind of mission. I normally subscribe to the theory that if I start dreaming about a hobby, then I'm usually spending too much time doing that particular thing.

Darn.

Lew
12-12-06, 16:01
Lol haha gutted! :)

Kamrusepas
12-12-06, 16:03
Addict! :vlol:

What happened to your SL btw? Last time I logged in I didn't see you :(

tlr online
12-12-06, 16:03
Addict! :vlol:

What happened to your SL btw? Last time I logged in I didn't see you :(
I'm being really strict with myself. I'm getting my work done first, then chillin' out in SL. There is a big concert on tonight tho, going?

tlr online
12-12-06, 16:05
I'm being really strict with myself. I'm getting my work done first, then chillin' out in SL. There is a big concert on tonight tho, going?
http://www.longrangeinsecondlife.com/index.html

Ampersand
12-12-06, 16:45
You know you're obsessed with Second Life when... :whi:

jamieoliver22
12-12-06, 16:49
Lol, he really is.. Addict!!

ben croft
12-12-06, 17:05
lol cutie, trl online. :D

Greenkey2
12-12-06, 17:40
Your subscription to the theory is correct ;)

dottiematrix
12-12-06, 19:03
I just started playing Second Life a few days ago. I found myself looking at the clock the other night and finding myself shocked that it was midnight already. :D I'm gonna have to put a leash on myself and midnight and getting kids up to school the next morning doesn't mix very well. I'm loving the graphics on my new pc.

Ada the Mental
12-12-06, 20:15
LOL!Reminds me of me seeing in my dream that I was playing TR:A.After the first mag scans showed up...

dottiematrix
12-12-06, 20:48
Good heavens, I may have some interesting dreams tonight. Found a very rated X area awhile ago.

*my eyes*

The kids can't not watch me play anymore. Ever.

Kamrusepas
12-12-06, 21:17

I mean I didn't even see your name on the list.

dottiematrix
12-12-06, 22:47
http://www.longrangeinsecondlife.com/index.html

I put in for tickets but none showed up, that I can find, so I guess I missed out. It wouldn't let me on the island.

tlr online
12-12-06, 23:06
Concert was cancelled. Something about an internet connection problem at the venue.

Mr.Burns
13-12-06, 02:09
I dreamt I was my avatar, roaming around in Second Life on some kind of mission. I normally subscribe to the theory that if I start dreaming about a hobby, then I'm usually spending too much time doing that particular thing.

Darn.

:vlol: Not good Justin, not good at all. What I find funny is that this morning, I was listening to the local radio talk show and they had a professional dream interpretor on. Very informative it was.

BoyTRaider
13-12-06, 02:13
Addicting things always gets the best of my dreams! Such as TR! I've dreamed of TR countless times. :)

Satu
13-12-06, 02:16

Darn.

:vlol:
you know that theory of your's...I think your right :D

dreaming that your an avatar on a mission...not good :whi: :p