PDA

View Full Version : My portable fan nightmare!

AnthonyShock1515
12-12-06, 18:32
My mother came back from B&Q this ftaernoon and I told ehr to get me one of those little pocket size fans. Its liek a little stand up square with a fan in, so I opened it and set it neatly on mi desk.

When I switched it on however it the power of its fan blew it over and it started spinning on my desk, I jumped up and knocked over my Cuppa soup!:(

So I put it up again and switched it on and it blew itself over and flew off my desk again. I bent over the back of my chair to pick it up and the wheel of my chair snapped and my chair rolled back onto the floor with me in it and I did a backroll.

I think I'll try find the reciept.:p

Bullethail
12-12-06, 18:37
O_O What did you do to warrant that?!

Greenkey2
12-12-06, 18:38
Anthony, you should really have stayed in bed :rolleyes:

AnthonyShock1515
12-12-06, 18:39
lol:p

Natla'd
12-12-06, 20:08
I once got my hair caught in a portable fan. I thought it was the kind of thing that only happens in movies, so I didn't take any proper precautions while experimenting with using the fan as a hair-cutting device.

I took a picture (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/MissNatla/MariaHair.gif) so that others may be warned. :D

Geck-o-Lizard
12-12-06, 20:09
Ahh, another episode of "The Amazing Adventures of Anthony Shock". :D

Night Crawler
12-12-06, 20:11
Why do you need a portable fan in winter anyway?

Geck-o-Lizard
12-12-06, 20:11
Maybe his central heating's up too high. ;)

Oh the wonders of technology. :p We couldn't waste the world's resources nearly so well without it all. :3

Jacob x5
12-12-06, 20:19
Ahh, another episode of "The Amazing Adventures of Anthony Shock". :D

Season 3 now, I believe. :D

This is one of the more believable episodes, though (not that none of the others weren't real ;)). In my experience, portable fans are...I've never used a portable fan...

*Exits.*

scion05
12-12-06, 20:22
:vlol:

These stories get worse!
Even the " Amazing Escapades of David Potts " are better :rolleyes:

jarhead
12-12-06, 20:28
Of all the things that could happen ......

Why dont you video your sefl 24/7, I'm sure it'll be a massive hit in the US somewhere?

And well I assume such things can happen, in fact I'm certain a fan can jum,p etc, but its the 'with me in it and I did a backroll' that kinda made the story unblievable

Mad Tony
12-12-06, 20:30
Wow Anthony!!!
Can't wait for next episode!

CuteKittenlol
12-12-06, 20:36
Of all the things that could happen ......

Why dont you video your sefl 24/7, I'm sure it'll be a massive hit in the US somewhere?

And well I assume such things can happen, in fact I'm certain a fan can jum,p etc, but its the 'with me in it and I did a backroll' that kinda made the story unblievable

Wow Anthony!!!
Can't wait for next episode!
:vlol: