PDA

View Full Version : This site

Thorpe
13-12-06, 10:11
I think it's amazing how Tomb Raider Chronicles is like one of the best sources for all stuff Tomb Raider. I usually use GameSpot to keep track of games but I realise this website got the exclusive image of the Tomb Raider Anniversary first and GameSpot did not put it on until later.

Is this site well recognised by the game makers then?

Jin Uzuki
13-12-06, 11:50
I think it's amazing how Tomb Raider Chronicles is like one of the best sources for all stuff Tomb Raider. I usually use GameSpot to keep track of games but I realise this website got the exclusive image of the Tomb Raider Anniversary first and GameSpot did not put it on until later.

Is this site well recognised by the game makers then?

Eidos has recognized the incredible efforts Justin (tlr online) has put for Tomb Raider Chronicles. In fact, Justin and Tomb Raider Chronicles will be mentioned in the credits of Tomb Raider: Anniversary in the Credits as dislosed to the forum a while back. :)

Do correct me if I am mistaken, though. :D ;)

angelika
13-12-06, 12:09
In fact, Justin and Tomb Raider Chronicles will be mentioned in the credits of Tomb Raider: Anniversary in the Credits as dislosed to the forum a while back. :)

ahhh! I didn't know that! Well done Justin http://www.getmesmileys.com/smilies/happy0065.gif

Lara Croft!
13-12-06, 13:28
I didn't know about that either!!!!That's great news chief!!!!:jmp:

Kamrusepas
13-12-06, 16:10
I think it's amazing how Tomb Raider Chronicles is like one of the best sources for all stuff Tomb Raider.

That's why I kept coming back there for years :D :tmb: