PDA

View Full Version : Dissapointed

Andariel
14-12-06, 02:07
My friend ask this guy she's known for a while what was the first thing he looked for in a girl, he said nice clothes and beauty. My friend was in shock, because she didn't think he was this superficial, so she asked him again and he said that he wanted a pretty girl who wears nice clothes, because depending on how she dresses, he'll find out if she has money or not.

My friend was like WTF why do u want a rich girl? You've got a lot of money yourself
(he has a pontiac and wears nothing but Puma clothes, even his socks are Puma). I wear whatever, like tank tops, hoodies, levi's, and mostly black unless I'm in a super happy mood. Anyway he said that he wanted even more money. He's got enough money to survive his entire life and he's still not happy with what he's got.

I wonder if you guys have ever felt this way...

I just don't understand why he's not happy, or satisfied, I'd die if I had all the money he has, I don't care about clothes, or cars. My family is in a very difficult economical situation and I'd love to help them. Yesterday I went on a job interview, got hired, and now working in a restaurant because I know I should help them. It's not great money but I know I need this to help my parents with the bills. I'm just so disgusted that this guy is so selfish and full of himself.

Lenochka
14-12-06, 02:21
Well he most likely grew up being around people like that... People who are use to having money and would do anything to keep it or gain more of it. Can't really blame the guy... though it is a pity that some people can be like that. Personally i look for what is inside a person ( Cliché, I know! but its really the truth ) I don't want just anyone because of there money or looks... I want someone i can interact with and talk to... Not someone i can just sit and spend money with.

Legends
14-12-06, 02:26
This is one of those who have a lot... but want even more!
He is obviously shallow, how come you or she didn't see this in him before?

DREWY
14-12-06, 02:38
Shallow is the word that comes to mind. He will wonder later in life why his relationships don't work out. Look how he will choose his partners. Pretty can lose it's lustre, bank accounts dry up.
Buy him a mirror and tell him to take a good hard look. (and then smash it over his bloody head)

JANKERSON
14-12-06, 03:04
My friend ask this guy she's known for a while what was the first thing he looked for in a girl, he said nice clothes and beauty. My friend was in shock, because she didn't think he was this superficial, so she asked him again and he said that he wanted a pretty girl who wears nice clothes, because depending on how she dresses, he'll find out if she has money or not.

My friend was like WTF why do u want a rich girl? You've got a lot of money yourself
(he has a pontiac and wears nothing but Puma clothes, even his socks are Puma). I wear whatever, like tank tops, hoodies, levi's, and mostly black unless I'm in a super happy mood. Anyway he said that he wanted even more money. He's got enough money to survive his entire life and he's still not happy with what he's got.

I wonder if you guys have ever felt this way...

I just don't understand why he's not happy, or satisfied, I'd die if I had all the money he has, I don't care about clothes, or cars. My family is in a very difficult economical situation and I'd love to help them. Yesterday I went on a job interview, got hired, and now working in a restaurant because I know I should help them. It's not great money but I know I need this to help my parents with the bills. I'm just so disgusted that this guy is so selfish and full of himself.

That works the other way around most of the time. ;)

The girl looks for a bank account etc.

But yes guys usually don't look for a girl with money unless they are a narcissist (Stuck on themselves), in love with money, and I am sure other issues that will come out later. Basically the guy is a real ass and not worth the time.

I found that women that have money (good jobs) are a real pain to deal with usually and not worth the effort because they get so tied up in their careers that nothing else seems to matter. ;)

Personally what I look for before I talk to one is that they look nice, care about how they look without looking like a tramp if you know what I mean. :)

Now once I talk to them it's a good thing if they can put a few sentences together to start with about something other than themselves unless I ask. ;)

(he has a pontiac and wears nothing but Puma clothes, even his socks are Puma).

LOL

I am not impressed..... A Pontiac? Please..... LOL

Personally I wear Levi's, Tee Shirts, or Flannel in the winter and boots, but Hey I am a Country boy and always have been. :D

And I drive a Full Size Truck, I am a truck kind of guy. :)

Terminatorvs
14-12-06, 13:30
Your friend is just an a- *stops himself* - Err... a really bad person. Personally, I think, that real man must not look for a rich bride - it's not gentleman-like. A man must make his own money to support both himself and his entire family.
I'm looking for someone who is pretty, clever and original. That's all I need.

JANKERSON
14-12-06, 13:31
Your friend is just an a- *stops himself* - Err... a really bad person. Personally, I think, that real man must not look for a rich bride - it's not gentleman-like. A man must make his own money to support both himself and his entire family.
I'm looking for someone who is pretty, clever and original. That's all I need.

Well said. :tmb:

EscondeR
14-12-06, 13:35
Forget about him...
As I see he's not a humanlike creature, maybe carnivore... err. He's not worth suffering ;)

a_pok
14-12-06, 13:38
hey you know what...
arnold shuarzeneiger once said:
"mony dose not make you happy...
for instance, now i have 5 million dollars and im still as happy as i was when i had 4.5 million dollars"

so maybe he is trying to find out if thats true...

Sofitegan
14-12-06, 17:15
Shallow is the word that comes to mind. He will wonder later in life why his relationships don't work out. Look how he will choose his partners. Pretty can lose it's lustre, bank accounts dry up.
Buy him a mirror and tell him to take a good hard look. (and then smash it over his bloody head)

Couldnt have put it better myself. :tmb:

xMiSsCrOfTx
14-12-06, 17:21
A man? Dissapointing? Who knew?! :yik:

[KIDDING] Don't shoot my head off.. :ton:

Sofitegan
14-12-06, 17:22
A man? Dissapointing? Who knew?! :yik:

[KIDDING] Don't shoot my head off.. :ton:

lol. :vlol:

Melonie Tomb Raider
14-12-06, 17:28
Such a shame that people are so superficial like that. It's nice to have people like you in this world though Andariel. You're doing a wonderful thing by helping your family, I really admire that. You are a very sweet girl. :hug:

Cord_Croft
14-12-06, 17:33
Money, looks and apperance shouldnt matter! It's the beauty that matters, beauty isnt Chavvy clothes, expensive perfumes and tacky highlights. Beauty is being beautfiul on the inside. I just want someone who loves me and I can love them, you should love people for who they ARE not what they HAVE. Amen!
Your friend will look back in his life and wounder why hes loney and what a selfish *cough* he is...

illuminati30
14-12-06, 17:36
Let him look for his happyness in material things. One day he will realise this is not where it lies.

Greenkey2
14-12-06, 18:19
This guy is heading for a very unfulfilling and unhappy life if this is how he views things.

Janny
14-12-06, 18:25
Well... in my opinion money can make you happy, but in depends. If you have true friends and a loving family and then you become rich and you get too keep those people- now doesn't that sound like a beautiful dream? :D

I'm just so disgusted that this guy is so selfish and full of himself.
Oh yeah, hate those kind of people, I mean I get it, have guts, but don't end up so full of yourself.

A shame people judge by looks, you never know what a beautiful soul can be hidden behind "unfashionable" clothes.