Kamrusepas
14-12-06, 21:07
Lighter, of course.

george_croft
14-12-06, 21:07
Why would it get darker:confused:

LadyLaraC
14-12-06, 21:08
My hair always goes lighter in the sun :)

Aurimas
14-12-06, 21:13

Hybrid Soldier
14-12-06, 21:17
My hair color is brown...but under light or the sun it's a blondish color.

Kamrusepas
14-12-06, 21:18
I had in my that if you are blond and you are keeping your hair at sun a lot, do your colour of hair will be more blond or less blond. I realy need correct answer.

My hair is naturally light brown, but in the summer it would get absolutely blonde.

Thorir
14-12-06, 21:21
My hair is naturally light brown, but in the summer it would get absolutely blonde.

Mine too.

Hybrid Soldier
14-12-06, 21:22

I can't see you with blonde hair. I just see you with dark hair. :D

Aurimas
14-12-06, 21:22

Kamrusepas
14-12-06, 21:31
I can't see you with blonde hair. I just see you with dark hair. :D

Exactly why I dye them. Blonde is just not my thing :D

Hybrid Soldier
14-12-06, 21:34
Exactly why I dye them. Blonde is just not my thing :D

I agree. I love your hair the way it is. :)

CerebralAssassin
15-12-06, 00:04
I have brown hair which turns into light brown in the summer.So,to answer your question,yes!hair becomes lighter in the summer:D

Legends
15-12-06, 00:27
My hair is naturally Dark Blond, but in the sun, I get blond for crying out loud :mad:

Melonie Tomb Raider
15-12-06, 00:30
Blackish/brownish hair, turns about medium ash brown in the summer.

ivannnnn
15-12-06, 03:16
i dunno.maybe dark

Ikas90
15-12-06, 03:57
Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin :confused: :D

ivannnnn
15-12-06, 04:15
you should read book/information about that :D

Angelx14
15-12-06, 09:44
Of course lighter.;)

In the case of sun-induced bleaching of eumelanic (dark) black hair, hydrogen peroxide and superoxides (free radicals) induced by the UV component of sunlight,act to disrupt the melanin "granules" eventually to a degree where the products of disruption are no longer black. That lightens the shade of hair color. Remind your studentthat the hair is dead tissue, so those melanin granules, once bleached, cannot be replaced.
Unlike hair, the skin is alive, The melanocytes of the epidermis are stimulated to produce greater numbers of melanin "granules" (melanosomes that actually are much more complicated than granules). The melanosomes are transferred in increased numbers from the melanocytes to keratinocytes of the epidermis causing the darkening (tanning) of the skin.

The persistent darkness of sunburned ski, results from an inflammatory response (reddening )induced by UV light. It is a complicated process which ultimately results in the destruction of damaged components of the skin and their replacement. Various agents that produce the inflammation as well as growth factors produced by keratinocytes, act on melanocytes,as repair processes go on, to produce more melanin "granules" darkening the repaired epidermis. The elevation of melanin production may keep the skin dark for long periods following "healing" because the stimulating agents remain elevated for long periods.
:D

EscondeR
15-12-06, 10:27
Oh thanks. And does anyone know does if you keep damp it will get more blonde, or it is no matter is it damp or dry. Thanks for your answers everyone you really help me.

Damp hair always seem darker than they are basically...

CuteKittenlol
15-12-06, 11:01
My hair is naturally Blonde, and its goes a really light blonde in the sun, me hates it :( XD

And it goes dark brown when wet, I would prefer it dark brown to blonde XD