PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill

Taker Fan
15-12-06, 01:47
Who likes Kill Bill!?!? I love it and the music. Talk about it here! What is the music that plays when The Bride calls out Oren-Ishii? I really want to know.

LaraCablara
15-12-06, 01:50
Who likes Kill Bill!?!? I love it and the music. Talk about it here! What is the music that plays when The Bride calls out Oren-Ishii? I really want to know.

I can definetly name one person who has an unatural obession with it. ;)

BoyTRaider
15-12-06, 01:56
Our own friend Kill Bill. :) Lol

Anyways, yes I love Kill Bill... It's one of the best films I've ever watched.

Taker Fan
15-12-06, 02:09
Here's my favorite fight scene from Kill Bill Vol. 2. I still think it's the funniest fight scene in Kill Bill Vol. 2. http://youtube.com/watch?v=HHsaW84lJW4&mode=related&search=

Ikas90
15-12-06, 03:59
Cat fights are always interesting to see :D

Forwen
15-12-06, 05:50
Do you mean Ennio Morricone's "From Man To Man" from the film "Death Rides a Horse"?

I can definetly name one person who has an unatural obession with it. ;)
Now you can name two.

Mona Sax
15-12-06, 08:39
Interesting movies, but not really my cup of tea. I'm not a big fan of "style over substance" flicks, they just don't have enough story to watch them more than once. I'm not too keen on the excessive amount of blood and guts, either.

george_croft
15-12-06, 08:40
A great movie:)

Never seen such beautiful fights in my life:D

BTW: BLACK MAMBA ROCKS:jmp:

Scottlee
15-12-06, 08:45
Interesting movies, but not really my cup of tea. I'm not a big fan of "style over substance" flicks, they just don't have enough story to watch them more than once. I'm not too keen on the excessive amount of blood and guts, either.

I've got five bucks that says this turns out to be Jankerson's all-time favourite movie.

Angelx14
15-12-06, 09:21
It's too bloody.. yuck.. ><

Tomb Raider Master
15-12-06, 09:39
I really do not like it (not my type of movie).

Natla'd
15-12-06, 09:43
I like Kill Bill - it was "visually entertaining", as I like to put it :D - but Reservoir Dogs is my favourite. Brilliant story, brilliant dialogue, brilliant characters - I absolutely love the way Mr. White and Mr. Orange's friendship is treated.

kill bill
15-12-06, 15:01
YOU CALL ME:D I love it expeccally japanese verson oh colour fighting. cool flip;)

Mad Tony
15-12-06, 15:03
If I want gory, then I'll go with Die Hard, at least that has a decent story.

Betal
15-12-06, 15:11
I saw the first movie some years ago It was so BORING. But that's just what I think:)

Forwen
15-12-06, 15:15
It's not a "style over substance" film - it's a friendly mockery of one. Although I assume it's advised to enjoy "style over substance" films first before trying to enjoy this one.

kill bill
15-12-06, 15:15
It's not a "style over substance" film - it's a friendly mockery of one. Although I assume it's advised to enjoy "style over substance" films first before trying to enjoy this one.

see your a Chiaki fan.;)

jarhead
15-12-06, 15:20
I actually like it. I'm all for the ' person gets done over, seeks revenge and gets it' type movies. And well the blood in #2 is a little less. I love both though.

george_croft
15-12-06, 15:22
If I want gory, then I'll go with Die Hard, at least that has a decent story.

Die Hard has a story:confused:

Mad Tony
15-12-06, 15:23
Yes.
And a very good one indeed.

jarhead
15-12-06, 15:24

The macho american film with terrorists and a goody,

kill bill
15-12-06, 15:24
Vol 1 is the best. I think quentin took the main point of kb out of vol.2 like kb is ment to be about blood. and modren tech music not. just an eye ball taken out and getten bit in the face by a snake. like Bill didnt get a volient death beatwix kiddo got a more volient one.then cowboy music oh my.:(

Mad Tony
15-12-06, 15:25
The macho american film with terrorists and a goody,
It has one heck of a story though (IMO).

jarhead
15-12-06, 15:26
Vol 1 is the best. I think quentin took the main point of kb out of vol.2 like kb is ment to be about blood. and modren tech music not. just an eye ball taken out and getten bit in the face by a snake. like Bill didnt get a volient death beatwix kiddo got a more volient one.then cowboy music oh my.:(

I think the 1st film was kinda like an introduction, and the blood gust etc to draw that audience in. The second was more of a story filler IMO. I liked it, although it was slow to start.

Elle and Beatwix fight is the best, love where she puts her hands through the mirror at the end

Forwen
15-12-06, 15:28
see your a Chiaki fan.;)
Not necessarily Chiaki - I believe it takes more than one film to make someone a credible fan of an actor (if you can call her a full-fledged actress at all). Gogo is just exactly my type of a background character, plus she looks simply stunning. In fact, I was so enchanted by her manic looks I bought a film poster my avatar is based on even before watching the film. She's just compellingly insane.

And I have "Kuriyama Chiaki" written on my avatar instead of "Gogo Yubari" simply because I suspect there's no kanji version of the character's name, for "Gogo Yubari" is not a name at all.

Trigger_happy
15-12-06, 16:13
i love the two kill bill films- the music especiaslly is perfect for the films. I think that the two best bits are the showdown at the tea house and when elle fights Beatrix. The dialogue is also very well done.

Taker Fan
15-12-06, 20:22
Here are my other favorite scenes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GkC8K_Najd4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YIIztU1EbUc

The first video is when Beatrix calls out Oren-Ishii and Beatrix fighting a few people. The second video is from the japanese version of Kill Bill Vol. 1 of Beatrix fighting the whole Crazy 88's gang in FULL COLOR!!! :cln: WARNING: THESE SCENES HAVE A LOT OF BLOOD, SO MAKE SURE YOU WANT TO WATCH IT!!!!

kill bill
15-12-06, 20:24
I bought the japanese ver from ebay its 100000000000 times better than the american,;) plus good qulity over 20 new extras etc.Intervews with uma chiaki sonny etc.;)

YES MY KILL BILL ADDICTION IS SO BAD IM RUINING MY FURNITURE SWINING A CABLE. JUMPING EVERY WHERE WITH A TOY SWORD. Acting it out oh my god

kill bill
15-12-06, 20:29
I also have a picture taken of me and quentin tarantino and Uma. And i got to hold her sword. And a picture taken with me and chiaki and i got to hold the swing ball. I was at the praimer and i have their autographs;) :jmp:

Taker Fan
15-12-06, 20:30
I also wished Gogo was on the good side with Beatrix.

jarhead
15-12-06, 20:32
I love the first scene Taker Fan

kill bill
15-12-06, 20:33

Quentin told me that was orriginally going to happen.;)

Taker Fan
15-12-06, 20:33
OMG kill bill, you actually got to meet Uma and Quentin!?!?!?:yik: You also got to hold her sword?!?!? I wished I met them and held her sword.

Kamrusepas
15-12-06, 20:34
I played the Bride in our school play [which I also wrote]. It was fun fun fun :jmp:

But yeah, I've seen both the movies, I love them :D :tmb:

kill bill
15-12-06, 20:35
It was deadly the sword is so bloody havy.:o

EDIT AND I MET CHIAKI

kill bill
15-12-06, 20:39
And i rapped the swing ball around my neck and swung it uh my neck had pain for month. and bit of the spike stuck in to me :(

Taker Fan
15-12-06, 20:43
It was so sad to see CHIAKI die like that.

kill bill
15-12-06, 20:43
no not really.;) edit i guess when u get older your seneses get weaker

Taker Fan
15-12-06, 20:48
Sometimes, I even laugh at that part. But, here's Gogo going mad or having fun on this ugly person. http://youtube.com/watch?v=dVuLtMsAAGU Contains Blood and Gore as always.

kill bill
15-12-06, 20:49
right

kill bill
15-12-06, 20:56
Also he told me hes thinking of... wait for it wait for it. writing a script for kb vol.3 :yah:

Taker Fan
15-12-06, 21:00
I HOPE HE WRITES IT!!!!!!!:yah: But, who is Beatrix going to kill?

kill bill
15-12-06, 21:01
No Yuki Yubaris revange she was going to be in vol 1 but he cut her out because the film goes on for so long durning the fight of verneta she followed beawix in a ice cream van so you can hear it durning the fight of verneta and bride.:D

Taker Fan
15-12-06, 21:05
Gogo has a sister? This should be interesting. Where can I find a free mp3 download of the " From Man To Man " song?

kill bill
15-12-06, 21:06
Is that the music where she cuts off sophias arm if so i want that music too. it will fit in my killbilly lara croft sims 2 movie check lara croft picture in fan art.;)

Taker Fan
15-12-06, 21:11
Yes, that is the music. I don't want to buy the album of a Western movie to get this fabulous track.

kill bill
15-12-06, 21:12
http://av.rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyJ5cHYNFSkEB1DjxSKMX;_ylu=X3oDMTBvM25obDd yBHBndANhdl9tcDNfcmVzdWx0BHNlYwNzcg--/SIG=129a4p09v/EXP=1166307036/**http%3a//www.polytonic.co.uk/poly/20_MovieThemes_40.htm

for a ring tone :vlol:

Taker Fan
15-12-06, 21:17
Even though I like Battle Without Honor Or Humanity, I would sace it for later. Speaking of Battle Without Honor Or Humanity, here's Tomoyasu Hotei playing a live version of it with videos from Kill Bill Vol. 1. He's a rocking guitarist!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep9Q62A66jk

Scottlee
15-12-06, 21:27
durning the fight of verneta she followed beawix in a ice cream van so you can hear it durning the fight of verneta and bride.:D

Can you actually hear the noise of an ice cream van during that fight?

Forwen
15-12-06, 21:31
Ah, but there's no good side here. It's just "Bride's side" and "everyone else's" one.

And even if there was, what defines Gogo is her psychopatic insanity. Change that and Gogo is no more.

kill bill - come to think of it - do you have something to do with Japan by chance? :mis:

Taker Fan
15-12-06, 21:34
Sorry, but no, I'm interested in it though. Death Rides A Horse, maybe I can find a torrent of it.

BlueJunkie
15-12-06, 21:51
Kill Bill? Not a movie I would want to watch. My Sister has the box-set of the 2 movies, watched a part of the movie and I just walked out of the room. Too much blood and fighting going on. :cln:

Taker Fan
15-12-06, 21:55
Vol.2 has the dialogue and not much action. Vol.1 has the most action which I like.

kill bill
15-12-06, 21:58
yes cant find it. sarched for hours

Taker Fan
15-12-06, 22:10
At the bottom of Beatrix's shoes at House Of Blue Leaves, it shows an explict word and I know it.:D

kill bill
15-12-06, 22:25
I seen it to:p

kewlkyle64
15-12-06, 22:46
I have a funny story about Kill Bill...

Me and my friend had to watch my little brother's 4th grade class during lunch time (we're in the same school, I'm in 6th grade) and we couldn't get the video they were gonna watch to play. So we just let them watch Kill Bill that was playing on TV. :p

Taker Fan
16-12-06, 03:51
Its kind of gross to see Oren's top head being cut off.

oocladableeblah
16-12-06, 05:20
I like Kill Bill.

in these arms
16-12-06, 07:14
I love Kill Bill! (The Movie :)) :yah:

But I was kind of dissapointed at the end of Vol.2 because I was expecting a Sword Fight between the two.

tomblover
16-12-06, 07:51
I'd like to see it when I don't think gore and such is gross anymore! :D I think it's silly when it's so bloody they have to make some parts cartoons. :ohn: But I could always watch the Japanese version... :mis:

kill bill
16-12-06, 17:21
I love Kill Bill! (The Movie :)) :yah:

But I was kind of dissapointed at the end of Vol.2 because I was expecting a Sword Fight between the two.

ye like come on he slatured her and thats her pay back must of been robert rogeze to put in the pragnent love story with bill.:(

Taker Fan
17-12-06, 20:50
Who noticed when Beatrix is going to Japan, her boarding past is showing her name in volume 1. Also, " Welcome to Air O. May I help you? " Is too funny to watch!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Beatrix_Kiddo_boarding_pass.jpg