PDA

View Full Version : Ghostly Kids Push You Off Train Tracks

Scottlee
15-12-06, 04:17
(From "www.halloweenghoststories.com)

I've edited the article because the original English was wretched. I haven't changed any actual details though. I'm fascinated with these type of stories, especially the ones people claim are actually true.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ghostly Kids Push You Off Train Tracks"

Urban Legend: The protective ghosts of little children killed at a railway crossing push stalled cars off the tracks.

The Story:
This one is actually true. It's been talked about on many TV stations, including a Californian station presented by "The Earth Man" Garcia. It concerns a school bus full of children that stalled on some train tracks in San Antonio, Texas. A train was coming and was going too fast to stop in time. The bus was smashed head-on and all the children died. It was a great tragedy. The tracks are located on a curve in the road.

If you actually stop your car on this part of tracks and put it in neutral, it will slowly start to roll over the little hill and down the other side. (Why the school bus didn't do this is a mystery - Scott)

A local Californian station sent a crew there to check it out, their findings recorded on videotape. The dummy car's back end was cleaned of any finger prints before the test was done, and afterwards it was dusted for prints. Several small hand and finger prints showed up on the bumper, perhaps indicating that the small hands of the ghost children were pushing the car to get it off the tracks.

There are also claims that this is nothing more than a gravity anomaly allowing a non-moving vehicle to move over a small up-grade. But no one can explain away the hand and finger prints.

Origins:
This is one legend that may possibly be true. We have received many, many e-mails verifying that this one is real.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spooky stuff, but the story seems incomplete to me. Why would they have done the car test in the first place? Also, how would they have known to clean the bumper of any finger prints?

ivannnnn
15-12-06, 04:28
I often received cut off corpse,it was so spooky and disgusting..I couldn't sleep..:o

Scottlee
15-12-06, 04:34
I often received cut off corpse,it was so spooky and disgusting..I couldn't sleep..:o

Eh?

:confused:

ivannnnn
15-12-06, 04:39
Eh?

:confused:
Oh sorry...

I mean,i often get a picture by email of dead person,blood spread all over the floor
I can't sleep 'coz of that :o

Scottlee
15-12-06, 04:44
Oh right, gotcha :)

If it bothers you I would fix it so that all E-mails from that address go straight to your junk folder.

ivannnnn
15-12-06, 04:51
thanks mister,but i received them from my aunt :D...i enjoyed it :)

*scared*

Scottlee
15-12-06, 04:58
Her name isn't Grotbags by any chance?

Ikas90
15-12-06, 05:08
The reason the bus wouldn't have moved is because the children that were in the bus are the ghosts themselves, and they pushed cars over that tracks to prevent things like that from happening again.

ivannnnn
15-12-06, 05:13
Her name isn't Grotbags by any chance?

I dunno,i never saw what her,his, their name is/are

jarhead
15-12-06, 08:14
hmmm

I honestly cant believe that, I say theres all science stuff involved.

Autolycus
15-12-06, 08:25
Ok lets get logical about this shall we.

Firstly The vehicle was obviously on a slope which would explain why the vehicle started to move, an amazing thing is gravity.

Secondly If ghost really did exist do you really think they'd have finger prints?

But it is a very sad story about the bus full of kids.

Scottlee
15-12-06, 08:31
How do you explain where the hand and fingerprints came from? :)

Autolycus
15-12-06, 08:34
Sorry i should have added this to my post. The finger prints were never there someone just added this to make the story more spooky :wve:

Kamrusepas
15-12-06, 08:35
I've heard this before, probably from Snopes.

Scottlee
15-12-06, 08:40
I've heard this before, probably from Snopes.

Now there's your proof, Auto! Two people couldn't make up EXACTLY the same story.

Kamrusepas
15-12-06, 08:44
I think this (http://www.snopes.com/horrors/ghosts/handprint.asp) is it :wve:

Autolycus
15-12-06, 08:47
Now there's your proof, Auto! Two people couldn't make up EXACTLY the same story.

Well no, but it's logical in thinking one of the parties heard of the story from the other.

Scottlee
15-12-06, 08:48
Kam, that website is much more detailed in explaining what the gist is. Thanks.

Kamrusepas
15-12-06, 08:57
Snopes is a great place for urban legends, I've spent many hours reading the most fascinating stuff there :D :tmb:

Scottlee
15-12-06, 09:01
I cracked up when I came onto this page and heard that corny music.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/horrors.asp

:vlol:

b0bb13
15-12-06, 09:05
:vlol: Gnome captured in the woods by drug-tripping teens turns out to be lost child.

What GREAT music :vlol:

Baslakor
15-12-06, 09:16
The thing is Scott, there is no proof of anything: The test, the acident, the children.. It could all be a story made up by some-one.

Scottlee
15-12-06, 09:34
The thing is Scott, there is no proof of anything: The test, the acident, the children.. It could all be a story made up by some-one.

THAT is exactly what we're going to find out, Scully. I've already booked us two tickets on the next flight out to San Antonio. Come on.

Natla'd
15-12-06, 10:58
I heard this story on snopes as well. The Snopes site freaks me out, especially the horror section and, for some reason, the glurge section. Especially this one (http://www.snopes.com/glurge/drawbrid.htm).

jarhead
15-12-06, 10:59
Snopes is a great place for urban legends, I've spent many hours reading the most fascinating stuff there :D :tmb:

Excellent reading isn't it, Snopes makes IT lessons all the more worth while

LMAO, scared the crap out of me when I first heard it,

Kamrusepas
15-12-06, 11:04
THAT is exactly what we're going to find out, Scully. I've already booked us two tickets on the next flight out to San Antonio. Come on.

Aww, why can't I be Scully? :(

Scottlee
15-12-06, 11:06
Aww, why can't I be Scully? :(

You can be Assistant Director Skinner. It's about time you took a turn as the ugly one in one of these threads.

Lenochka
15-12-06, 11:23

Same here xD
" Techno-Industrial Terror " :vlol: Techno has ghost stories!? xD ;)

The story seems kinda of iffy... i kinda believe and then again i kinda don't. I guess i just need alittle more evidence before making a final decision

Kamrusepas
15-12-06, 11:39
You can be Assistant Director Skinner. It's about time you took a turn as the ugly one in one of these threads.

I don't wanna be an ugly old bald guy :(

Scottlee
15-12-06, 13:23
I don't wanna be an ugly old bald guy :(

Cancer Man.

And that's my last offer.

Jacob x5
15-12-06, 16:14
The reason the bus wouldn't have moved is because the children that were in the bus are the ghosts themselves, and they pushed cars over that tracks to prevent things like that from happening again.

That's the whole point it's impossible.