PDA

View Full Version : The Manga Thread!!!

Legend of Lara
15-12-06, 16:56
Are any of you as much in love with manga as me? I've been spending far too much cash on manga recently :D with Dragon Ball Z being my favourite. I also like Dragon Ball, Case Closed and Naruto.

Angelx14
15-12-06, 17:33
Weren't you like crazy on Sonic, not that long time ago? O.o If I'm not wrong..
I like manga, but I'm not a very big fan.

Legend of Lara
15-12-06, 17:35
I still like Sonic. (although the recent storylines have not been very good) But manga is my new obsessions. (I bought eight volumes of DBZ the last two days O__O

peffect
15-12-06, 17:40
You like only DBZ ??
I'm an otaku too and mangaka BTW:)

nia1989
18-12-06, 09:07
hurrah! I have a rediculous collection of manga :D

Angel Sanctuary is my favourite

Its hard to get it though :(

peffect
18-12-06, 09:15
hurrah! I have a rediculous collection of manga :D

Angel Sanctuary is my favourite

Its hard to get it though :(

Why don't you try naruto,It's a great anime serie !

Lenochka
18-12-06, 11:33
I use to be mister otaku myself hehe... ( Thus my E-mail address xD ) But i kinda stopped buying manga and anime due to the drought we are having of basically anything worth getting. Plus the stuff is expensive and i can usually get through a manga in about 2 hours... and thats if i attempt not to take breaks from it >.>

mizuno_suisei
18-12-06, 11:57
Seeraa Muun (Sailor Moon) is the best eva! My Display Name means Water_Mercury, in the Live action series, Sailor Mercury says "Mizuno...Suisei..."

I feel that in the manga, Character's legs are too long, my only critisism against manga :p

danitiwa
18-12-06, 12:34
Bleh I hate Manga, for some reason. Dunno why, but I love sushi! There's this really stupid cartoon Fruit Basket it's about a girl who won't stop crying and is always whining. And always making big deals of it. :)

Lenochka
18-12-06, 17:17
Bleh I hate Manga, for some reason. Dunno why, but I love sushi! There's this really stupid cartoon Fruit Basket it's about a girl who won't stop crying and is always whining. And always making big deals of it. :)

Hate that series >.>
It's vastly over-rated on so many levels it makes me want to vomit, pass out and then maybe vomit alittle more.

Plus I don't seem to remember fruit or baskets in the episode i seen, False advertising!

Jerrem_Y
18-12-06, 17:26

How can you say THAT :( don't mess with us :jmp: (I haven't seen the series - I mean manga generally)
I love the Fullmetal Alchemist - manga and anime - the best plot ever! :) I'm looking forward to buy Sailor Moon (but it's so expensive :mad: ). I also like Naruto and DBZ, but I haven't seen them for years. *runs to search youtube*

It's kinda funny but I like Peach Girl, it's all about love and that stuff, not like Naruto etc. but I really enjoy it. Someone know it?

I forgot! Death Note!! :D

Apofiss
18-12-06, 17:31
Anyone a fan of Elfen Lied or Ergo Proxy? My two faves..

peffect
18-12-06, 18:08
Anyone a fan of Elfen Lied or Ergo Proxy? My two faves..

:cln: elfen lied is my favourite anime ever !!!
But don't think I'll post some screenies,it's so gore...
ergo proxy is a great anime too! My friends call it "amy lee anime" :D
apofiss,There's also,blood + and tokko or even berserk :)

StUdEnT rAiDeR
18-12-06, 19:50
i like fruit baskets, any heard of that???

peffect
18-12-06, 19:55
i like fruit baskets, any heard of that???

Yes! a so great anime...:mis:

Lenochka
18-12-06, 20:37

Omg! its good to know I'm not the only one who thinks it looks like miss Lee :D I haven't actually seen any episodes yet but from what i have seen and heard i am very interested :)

Natla'd
18-12-06, 20:59
I've only read one manga, the Battle Royale one. It's really good, though. :wve:

tombfan91
19-12-06, 03:16
:cln: elfen lied is my favourite anime ever !!!
But don't think I'll post some screenies,it's so gore...
apofiss,There's also,blood + and tokko or even berserk :)

i've seen elfen lied. it's pretty good. soo much blood though lol.

i still currentlkly read the sailor moon mangas ^_^

tombfan91
19-12-06, 03:17
i've seen elfen lied. it's pretty good. soo much blood though lol.

i still currently read the sailor moon manga ^_^