PDA

View Full Version : Woman=problems

CerebralAssassin
15-12-06, 18:25
ok people,here is a mathematical proof that a woman is a problem..:D

Proof. We all know that woman=time x money.

time is money,so time=money, so we have woman=money x money

money is the root of all problems,so money= square root (problems) (there is no square root symbol :rolleyes: )

so since money=square root of problems => woman=problems:D

Mr.Burns
15-12-06, 18:28
Wasn't this posted a while back? Still funny though.

CerebralAssassin
15-12-06, 18:32

it was?I never saw it:confused: anyway...this is sucha classic that it needs to be posted once in a while:D

Angelx14
15-12-06, 19:18
Hehe.:D
There's something like that about girls, only the proof is that they are evil XD

Assassino
15-12-06, 19:30

money is the root of all problems,so money= square root (problems) (there is no square root symbol :rolleyes: )

Only a Mathematician would say that!:p

Scottlee
15-12-06, 19:31

It gets posted, on average, twice a year :D

Mona Sax
15-12-06, 19:46
I'm sure as hell gonna be a problem for the sexist ***** who came up with this joke... as soon as I've figured out his name and social security number. :mis: ;)

ELEN
15-12-06, 19:56
I guess the men are problematic since they bother with maths of this kind ;)

Metaldud
15-12-06, 20:19
In my case women have been close to impossible to figure out. First they say they want a sensitive guy but then turn around and go out with thugs for one of two reasons: they look like Orlando Bloom or they have a billion dollars, and since I'm not handsome at all and I don't have the cash, that leaves me with no glimmer of a hope of ever dating a woman. It's a fact that women will NEVER go out with guys who wear glasses, although that should be amended to: they will never go out with guys named Mike Mater who wear glasses. Other guys who wear glasses get the go ahead, but not me for some reason.
I've long tired of trying to please women only to find out it's not good enough and that it will never be good enough. If some women (not all of them, but it sure seems that way) don't like the fact that I wear glasses or that I'm not rich, that's their problem.

CerebralAssassin
15-12-06, 20:42
In my case women have been close to impossible to figure out. First they say they want a sensitive guy but then turn around and go out with thugs for one of two reasons: they look like Orlando Bloom or they have a billion dollars, and since I'm not handsome at all and I don't have the cash, that leaves me with no glimmer of a hope of ever dating a woman. It's a fact that women will NEVER go out with guys who wear glasses, although that should be amended to: they will never go out with guys named Mike Mater who wear glasses. Other guys who wear glasses get the go ahead, but not me for some reason.
I've long tired of trying to please women only to find out it's not good enough and that it will never be good enough. If some women (not all of them, but it sure seems that way) don't like the fact that I wear glasses or that I'm not rich, that's their problem.

hey brother..

you don't know how lucky you are!!I wish my eyesight was bad enough to justify putting on glasses..that way I would look more like a mathematician and intellectual!anyway,judging by your username,you probably have long hair...women love long hair on men (and tats too,women die for these things).

vectra3000
15-12-06, 20:56
Gives creedence to the song 'I got 99 problems but a b!tch ain't one..'

Metaldud
15-12-06, 21:05
CA, I don't have long hair, mine's quite short. Pretty tough to do much headbanging, though.
When other guys wear glasses, women think that's cute or hot, or somewhat indifferent to it, yet when women see me in my glasses, they scream in outright horror and run away or just laugh, it's that bad.

CerebralAssassin
15-12-06, 21:16
CA, I don't have long hair, mine's quite short. Pretty tough to do much headbanging, though.
When other guys wear glasses, women think that's cute or hot, or somewhat indifferent to it, yet when women see me in my glasses, they scream in outright horror and run away or just laugh, it's that bad.

dude!!grow it out!!stay true to the metal genre...besides that...I can't stress enough how much of a difference it makes as far as women go...what are you waiting for?

Assassino
15-12-06, 21:17

You seriously need the long hair man!\m/ Long hair ROCKS!

SpongeBob Lover
15-12-06, 23:18

men= beer x half naked woman :D:D

CerebralAssassin
15-12-06, 23:31
men= beer x half naked woman :D:D

I'm courious to see how this proof progresses...please continue!!:D

SpongeBob Lover
15-12-06, 23:36
I'm courious to see how this proof progresses...please continue!!:D

umm umm beer is the root of all the problems and guys need girls to look at? im not good at these things :p :D :D

CerebralAssassin
15-12-06, 23:46
umm umm beer is the root of all the problems and guys need girls to look at? im not good at these things :p :D :D

Proof come on...use your imagination a little bit.

men=beer x beatifual half-naked women.

root beer is tasty, so square root (beer)=nasty

beautiful half-naked women=beer x beer x beer x ugly woman

hence we have men= nasty x nasty x beer x beer x beer x ugly woman=very ugly woman with beer.

which is the case!:D

Ikas90
15-12-06, 23:52
Teacher: "Who can tell me what 7 times 6 is?"
Student: "It's 42!"
Teacher: "Very good! - And who can tell me what 6 times 7 is?"
Student: "It's 24!"

Mary CF
16-12-06, 00:01

The original, as far as I know, was called "girls are evil". And the proof involved money being the root of all evil.

I think that one is far better than this one posted here.

SpongeBob Lover
16-12-06, 00:08
Proof come on...use your imagination a little bit.

men=beer x beatifual half-naked women.

root beer is tasty, so square root (beer)=nasty

beautiful half-naked women=beer x beer x beer x ugly woman

hence we have men= nasty x nasty x beer x beer x beer x ugly woman=very ugly woman with beer.

which is the case!:D

umm sure??? :D

CerebralAssassin
16-12-06, 00:12
umm sure??? :D

of course!! I know if I dressed up as a woman, I would look like a very ugly one...I think this holds for most guys too...:p

kewlkyle64
16-12-06, 01:42
This gets posted alot, but it's still funny.