PDA

View Full Version : Not intrested anymore.

Aurimas
15-12-06, 22:13

BlueJunkie
15-12-06, 22:16
I am not intrested in TR anymore and I am also not intrested in computer anymore, I said for myself that I will try not to spend time on cuputer and tomb raider, because there is more intresting things in this world. What you think?

:confused:

Not interested in anything I guess? Hmm. It's your choice on what your interested and not interested in. Maybe, you could play some of the old Tomb Raider games to make yourself interested again and play them on the PC to make yourself interested in PCs? Lol. I don't know what to say! :cln:

There is plenty of other things you can be interested in. School? Hobbies? Anything really! Try some new hobbies - painting, art, music?

tr_mitch
15-12-06, 22:18
What you think?

I think the english dictionary would interest you. :)

Anubis_AF
15-12-06, 22:18
Should we be sad? :confused: It's your decision.

BlueJunkie
15-12-06, 22:19
I think the english dictionary woulld interest you. :)

:D

And, if might interest you too Mitch? :whi:

vectra3000
15-12-06, 22:20

LMFAO..you got that right..waaaay too much half-arsed english on this forum..

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-12-06, 22:21
I will try not to spend time on cuputer and tomb raider, because there is more intresting things in this world. What do you think?

NO. WAY.

:yik: :yik: :yik:

tr_mitch
15-12-06, 22:21
:D

And, if might interest you too Mitch? :whi:

Lol i edited it ok.
Typo's don't count. :p

BlueJunkie
15-12-06, 22:22
Lol i edited it ok.
Typo's don't count. :p

True, true. :ton:

Angelx14
15-12-06, 22:24
If you don't like it anymore, then just don't play it. But IMO you still can play the old games, you don't have to leave TR forever.;)

Thorir
15-12-06, 22:24
I think ít´s your decision.
A bad one, but yours.

Apofiss
15-12-06, 22:27
I am not intrested in TR anymore and I am also not intrested in computer anymore..

On the other hand who is? :D You can't be constantly 24/7 interested about one thing like TR, computers or something else... morning comes and you are right back at comp :p ...but seriously it's not so good spending more than a 3 - 6 hours per day in front of PC unless you do some work with it.

b0bb13
15-12-06, 22:29
Why should we care?Then just leave us alone and go to see the interesting part without TR.I bet that when TRA will be released you will come back anyway;)

Betal
15-12-06, 22:31
Well you can play 1 hour every day. You can do other things like sport or hobbies or something then play 1 hour:)

xD

Celephais
15-12-06, 22:34
Things go in phases. Nothing is set in stone.

If you feel like expanding your interests then I think that's good. But for me computer games have been a source of great enjoyment for over twenty years. Whether it's a quick fix arcade blast or something to stimulate the intellect, my games library is full of rewarding material. And Tomb Raider encapsulates many of the best aspects of computer games. But there is a lot to be said about trying other pursuits too! :) Just try to find the balance of interests that suits your particular tastes.

One thing I can assure you- try reading Schopenhauer and you'll be back to computer games in a flash. ;)

Aurimas
15-12-06, 22:35

vectra3000
15-12-06, 22:39
Get yourself a driving licence,feel the rush of killing the speed limit in a high powered car,learn to drift,experiment with drugs,start a fight with a total stranger..there's definitely more to life than TR...

Geck-o-Lizard
15-12-06, 22:40
I'm not that hot on TR any more either but look at me, S.mod at the biggest TR forum on the net. :whi:

Though I do admit I can't resist an evening playing TR3 with a nice big glass of iced Pepsi and some popcorn... :D

I just prefer making art, wasting time on forums, and playing faster-paced FPS's than TR these days.

BlueJunkie
15-12-06, 22:41
Get yourself a driving licence,feel the rush of killing the speed limit in a high powered car,learn to drift,experiment with drugs,start a fight with a total stranger..there's definitely more to life than TR...

:eek:

In my opinion, I'd say you'd be mental if you did that. :p Why would you even want to give people advice like that? That's just disgraceful. Especially when you think of how many people are dead because of drivers speeding. That's just mean. :o

I'm not that hot on TR any more either but look at me, S.mod at the biggest TR forum on the net. :whi:

Though I do admit I can't resist an evening playing TR3 with a nice big glass of iced Pepsi and some popcorn... :D

For me it'll be a Coke and popcorn. :D (Only sometimes I'm allowed Coke. :p)

Celephais
15-12-06, 22:41
He's trying to see more of life, Vectra3000 , not get himself killed .:whi:

vectra3000
15-12-06, 22:44
He's trying to see more of life Vectra3000 , not get himself killed .:whi:

point taken dude but..life is also about experience and no experience matches that fuelled by adrenaline...

Jacob x5
15-12-06, 23:10
Personally I've given up hope of a good Tomb Raider game ever again being released. :D I was never a huge fan anyway.

Ada the Mental
17-12-06, 01:33
wWhy can't you enjoy TR,Internet and life?I do!So do many other people(I hope!)
It's about organising your time better!;)

I think the english dictionary would interest you.
LMFAO..you got that right..waaaay too much half-arsed english on this forum..
Have you ever considered that not all TRF members are english speakers?As their maternal language,I mean!

GodOfLight
17-12-06, 01:42
I think it is quite funny that although you are trying to stay away from the computer you are taking the time to make a useless thread about it :)

Titanium
17-12-06, 01:58
I may not be as interested with the Tomb Raider games as I used too, but I still chat on here, I have gotten to know the community so well and of course you can chat about many other subjects on here as well. :)

Yunaīs Wish
17-12-06, 02:04
This thread turned to be interesting because many people are explaining they donīt care about TR at all or they donīt care as much as they did some time before...:p

Mr.Burns
17-12-06, 02:08
Oh I still care about TR but it's not my every waking thought. I mean, granted I use my Lara Croft pen for my paperwork and I have a pic of her as my cell's wallpaper but I'm not obsessed:) Seriously, It's a good series and for all it's good and bad points, it's still a good franchise. I'm here mostly because I like to stay up to date with the latest info and the people here are very friendly and I've made IMO some good friends here.

@Yuna: It is interesting isn't it.

amlai
17-12-06, 02:19
TR games vs other interesting things in the world.
I don't understand why they should be separated, you can enjoy both without making one the consecuence of the other....but it's your call

scion05
17-12-06, 08:43
Well i have these spots sometimes, where i dont like TR..
Then i become re-addicted :D

tomblover
17-12-06, 08:50
Should we be sad? :confused: It's your decision. My thoughts exactly.

CerebralAssassin
17-12-06, 09:30

nope..the dictionary by itself won't cut it..he's gonna need help from Mr. grammar book too!:p

Celephais
17-12-06, 09:42
How some people feel is nothing peculiar to Tomb Raider by the way, since I've been to other games forums where people have made similar threads along the lines of "I'm getting bored of this game". I think Apofiss said it very well; you can't be interested in something every waking hour, 24/7! But for me as well, I can manage to fit computers and "real life" togther, although I too have been in phases where I think I just spent too much time in front of a PC.

ivannnnn
17-12-06, 09:52
It's ur decisions Aurimas :)
IMO,i hope i won't get out of here :rolleyes:

tr_mitch
17-12-06, 09:57
nope..the dictionary by itself won't cut it..he's gonna need help from Mr. grammar book too!:p

:yik: Can you actually get grammar books?

tr_mitch
17-12-06, 09:58
Have you ever considered that not all TRF members are english speakers?As their maternal language,I mean!

No i assume everybody speaks fluent english, since I'm fickle like that.

Arghhh double post. :(

in these arms
17-12-06, 10:08
Feel free to spend time on something else. :wve:

Jin Uzuki
17-12-06, 10:38
We talk on principle, but we act on interest.