PDA

View Full Version : Samsung D600 Red.

Lavinder
16-12-06, 16:22
Ok, i've got this phone for Christmas. Does anyone else have this phone? Do you like it?

There is only one thing about this phone that I dislike, i've read in the reviews about it not being able to assign personal tones to message alerts and not being able to have vibe and ring on at the same time.

But i'll get over it :D I'm happy about getting a new phone anyway, since mine is still lost in my house :hea:

Andromeda66
16-12-06, 16:26
Heh I get like that everytime I get a new phone. I cant commit to just one :p

Anyways Congrats on the new phone. Sucks to not have the vibe and ring simultaneously. Why do you need both anyways?

EDIT: Never mind about the features. Looked it up nd it looks pretty good.

Lavinder
16-12-06, 16:33
I would like the vibe and ring in case i'm in somewhere loud and I don't hear it :p Hopefully the vibe is strong so I could just keep it on vibe all the time :)

The Samsung D600 Red mobile phone has brightened up the standard D600 handset, giving it a distinct air of confidence and self-assurance. Yet despite the bold colouring, this is still a phone packed with subtlety. Nudge the elegant high-resolution screen and it'll slide open smoothly, revealing the D600's keyboard. Now take a look at the phone's menu: there's email, a document viewer for email attachments, a mobile internet browser, voice recognition, games, PC synchronisation and Bluetooth connectivity to make it an all-round communicator.
When it's time for entertainment, you'll find a two megapixel camera for photos and video clips. An LED light will help with night-time photos, while the built-in image editor makes it easy for you to enhance your photos. You can take advantage of the phone's TV output to see your photos and videos on a larger screen - or use its PictBridge compatibility to print images without downloading them to a computer.
In addition, the Samsung D600 Red is a music player. 81MB of memory, coupled with an expansion slot, gives you plenty of storage space for your favourite tunes… and you'll enjoy listening to them through the phone's 3D stereo speakers. In fact, just about everything you want is here - making the red Samsung D600 a phone that stands out in every sense!

http://shop.carphonewarehouse.com/assets/images/handsets/samsung_d600_red_cpw_155x238.jpg

Shiny eh?

I'm use to my boring Motorola V220 so i'm sure i'll be happy with this.

Andromeda66
16-12-06, 16:46
81 MB is good.:tmb: I have to use expandable memory and compress my mp3s to fit it in.

Lavinder
16-12-06, 16:48
81 MB is good.:tmb: I have to use expandable memory and compress my mp3s to fit it in.

V220 use to have 3.2mb or something, and I still managed to have fun with toned :p I'll cope this time :D

george_croft
16-12-06, 16:51
I'm happy about getting a new phone anyway, since mine is still lost in my house :hea:

I had been looking for my phone for a week. And then I bought a new phone 2 months ago. And the day after I bought it, I found my other phone under my bed:(

BTW: Only 81 Mb:yik: ?

Lavinder
16-12-06, 16:53
I had been looking for my phone for a week. And then I bought a new phone 2 months ago. And the day after I bought it, I found my other phone under my bed:(

BTW: Only 81 mb
:yik:

You can put memory slots in it ;):p

We have looked everywhere for my old phone, and there is NO WAY it could have left the house.

viper456
16-12-06, 18:24
i have that phone in black but i got a new one when my contract was renewed.

Its a good little phone. But jsut like you it annoyed me with the vibe and ring and the message tones.. but thats just a samsung thing

Lavinder
16-12-06, 18:25
i have that phone in black but i got a new one when my contract was renewed.

Its a good little phone. But jsut like you it annoyed me with the vibe and ring and the message tones.. but thats just a samsung thing

Vibe and ring and message tone won't bother me that much, I think i'll be really happy considering i've never had a 'good' phone before :p

viper456
16-12-06, 18:27
Vibe and ring and message tone won't bother me that much, I think i'll be really happy considering i've never had a 'good' phone before :p

lol you will love it :) its got a great camera and video recorder on it too

Lavinder
16-12-06, 18:30
lol you will love it :) its got a great camera and video recorder on it too

I know, i've been reading review etc. My own digital camera is only 1.3 Mega Pixels :p