PDA

View Full Version : all that

tombfan91
17-12-06, 02:09
anybody used to watch the original all that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpiT-2uk68I season 1

i miss the old all that :( actually i miss all of nick old shows like invadar zim and soem others but anybody watch the old all that before?

kewlkyle64
17-12-06, 02:46
i miss the old all that :( actually i miss all of nickelodians old shows like invadar zim and soem others but anybody watch the old all that before?

Sometimes I'd watch it. I didn't believe it when I heard they canceled Invader Zim, my favorite show at the time...

Nickelodeon needs to get rid of Avatar. God, I watched it for 30 seconds and couldn't stand it.

Lenochka
17-12-06, 02:52
The old Nick was awesome! The Amanda show, Good Burger, All that, Invader Zim, Wild Thornberrys & the best of all the classic rugrats! The shows they have on now are just boring... Mr.Meaty is just plan disgusting, All grown up is a stereotypical Teen show in cartoon form *yawn* and avatar is a steaming pile of crap! They need to bring back the classics now!

I didn't believe it when I heard they canceled Invader Zim, my favorite show at the time...

I remember a friend telling me that they thought the creator did something... Can't remember what... Something that caused him to leave. So then ratings dropped, they basically begged him to come back and he wouldn't... So yeah :( was such a good show! wish it would have had a longer run

tombfan91
17-12-06, 02:57
The old Nick was awesome! The Amanda show, Good Burger, All that, Invader Zim, Wild Thornberrys & the best of all the classic rugrats! The shows they have on now are just boring... Mr.Meaty is just plan disgusting, All grown up is a stereotypical Teen show in cartoon form *yawn* and avatar is a steaming pile of crap! They need to bring back the classics now!

I remember a friend telling me that they thought the creator did something... Can't remember what... Something that caused him to leave. So then ratings dropped, they basically begged him to come back and he wouldn't... So yeah :( was such a good show! wish it would have had a longer run

back than nick was more for youn teenagers and young adults nick today is going for kids. nick was good back then. i remember kenen and kel i used to love that show i also liked roco, are you afraid of the dark and as told by ginger, nick also has a grip on hip hop back than also.

Lenochka
17-12-06, 03:08
The crap they show now can actually be really offensive! There was this special event show called " Thug-A-Boo " which contained all these kids living in a ghetto... they had every stereotype you can think of... During the episode they had a little asian girl who made sneakers for really cheap so the main character basically makes money off her making false sneakers... Creates a little factory for her and all... It was like a sweat shop :S it was really disturbing that they were showing it at like 7PM right after spongebob

tombfan91
17-12-06, 03:19
The crap they show now can actually be really offensive! There was this special event show called " Thug-A-Boo " which contained all these kids living in a ghetto... they had every stereotype you can think of... During the episode they had a little asian girl who made sneakers for really cheap so the main character basically makes money off her making false sneakers... Creates a little factory for her and all... It was like a sweat shop :S it was really disturbing that they were showing it at like 7PM right after spongebob

hmmm never seen it. but sounds bad. what is nick thinking? i wish we couild show kids today the old shows instead of the stuff today.

Lenochka
17-12-06, 03:23
Hmm i have no idea... though I'm betting that in the future there will be people like us wanting Avatar back saying that nick have gone bonkers :eek: So maybe times have just changed and we shouldn't be stuck in them or something like that. I guess the level of entertainment has changed as we got older and they just needed new material to suit the new audiences...

tombfan91
17-12-06, 03:28
Hmm i have no idea... though I'm betting that in the future there will be people like us wanting Avatar back saying that nick have gone bonkers :eek: So maybe times have just changed and we shouldn't be stuck in them or something like that. I guess the level of entertainment has changed as we got older and they just needed new material to suit the new audiences...

hmm i wonder... what do audiences today want?

Lenochka
17-12-06, 03:31
hmm i wonder... what do audiences today want?

I ask myself the same thing every time i see All Grown Up, Camp Lazlo, Class of 3000 and all those shows that are pure crap. ( Crappy shows are not only on nick... they are all over Kids networks now )

tombfan91
17-12-06, 03:44
I ask myself the same thing every time i see All Grown Up, Camp Lazlo, Class of 3000 and all those shows that are pure crap. ( Crappy shows are not only on nick... they are all over Kids networks now )

yea i knoticed them all. cartoon network kind satyed the same although iw ished they shows courage more often. i giuess those are the next generation shows for kids. it would be hard to change their minds.

xMiSsCrOfTx
17-12-06, 03:45
what do audiences today want?

SO WEIRD!! :D

tombfan91
17-12-06, 03:58
SO WEIRD!! :D

o i wish :) still have yet to see releases for all the shows on nick and disney in the 90's