PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when you are angry?

the hooliganz
17-12-06, 14:10
... What i do is post here at TRF, lie at my bed, and stare at the ceiling

Mad Tony
17-12-06, 14:12
Usually explode into an anger rage.
That's what got me excluded from school for day. :(
Which is a problem because I'm such a good student but my anger just ruins it all.

Angelx14
17-12-06, 14:15
I yell.. Well, not quite. I hit the chair or something else and slowly calm down XD

Geck-o-Lizard
17-12-06, 14:22
Punch whoever's making me angry, or go take a bath.

Ada the Mental
17-12-06, 14:23
I'm usually quite good at suppressing my feelings and remaing calm (to the point of being described by some as cold...).All feelings exect one:anger. I have quite an anger management problem and I blame my younger brother for it.He has litterally driven me hysterical.:mad:

So I usually shout like mad,and in the case of my brother I punch/slap/kick him.

Or I shut myself in my bedroom and draw or read something.Occupy myself with something in general.It helps me calm down and regain my senses.

All in all I'm pretty nasty-tempered!:p

Anubis_AF
17-12-06, 14:27
Punch the pillow :whi: It helps.

viper456
17-12-06, 14:29
shout a hell of a lot and just let all my feelings come out at the person who angered me.

Its normally peope who think they know everything, rude people or the worst.. demanding people who annoy me. I really do hate it when people think they are so cultured and so on but do not actually have a clue and people who act older than their years..

if its an object thats annoyed me i just try to fix whats wrong with it or throw it out lol

da tomb raider!
17-12-06, 14:35
Play Grand Theft Auto III... :whi:

Mad Tony
17-12-06, 14:36
That is a wise decision my friend! :tmb:
Take all your anger out on those Triads! :p

CuteKittenlol
17-12-06, 14:45
In shout my feeling towards the person that has angered me.
I say what is on my mind, and I dont hold myself back.

......And I normally start talking in a weird voice XD

Cord_Croft
17-12-06, 14:48
Go do some TR Raiding, helps alot ^_^

Jacob x5
17-12-06, 14:50

Driving on the pavement... gets the aggressions out, doesn't it? :D

daventry
17-12-06, 14:50
http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22hulkhf4.jpg

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=76241&page=8

Greenkey2
17-12-06, 14:51
I start talking to my alter ego - he's better at handling this anger stuff than me ;)

He's also good at making me calm down and tackle the problem rationally, instead of causing further harm. He's a really great person (though can be a pain in the bum himself sometimes :whi:).

tomblover
17-12-06, 15:16
Screaming in the pillow and punching it in an anger rage helps a lot. ^.^

Ampersand
17-12-06, 15:19
I either get very quiet or very vocal. The former is more common. I tend to bottle things up and stew over them for a long time until I just can't be bothered, and simply forget about them.

Rivendell
17-12-06, 15:29
Listen to really hard-beat fast darker music. Loud.

If there's none available, I'd let it brew til it explodes. :)

tombfan91
17-12-06, 15:46
spread it around ^_^

Thorir
17-12-06, 15:55
I never get angry. :)
I can get very, very annoyed or provoked, but never angry.

Mad Tony
17-12-06, 15:56
That's impossible, everyone feels anger, it's just how they express it or if they express it.

VonCroy360
17-12-06, 16:03
I go outside (in a forest near to my house, or on a track) and I run as fast as I can.
If I can't do that (if I'm at school or in town etc.) I'm just quiet and get angry at anyone that tries to talk to me.

:)

Thorir
17-12-06, 17:01
That's impossible, everyone feels anger, it's just how they express it or if they express it.

I must have a personality fault.
I never get angry.

peffect
17-12-06, 17:14
... What i do is post here at TRF, lie at my bed, and stare at the ceiling

I wish I were like you...
Me,it depends of how much angry I am
but I remember one time I got really angry and hit my brother with a hammer,he felt on the floor,stunned for 5 min :s...
And the most funny in that is I cudn't remember how have I done it
Generally,being goth doesn't help me when I got angry,I do things I don't have to do...

Mad Tony
17-12-06, 17:14
I must have a personality fault.
I never get angry.
Yeah, ok.
I believe you. ;) :p

Sorry, but it's impossible for someone not to experience anger.

danitiwa
17-12-06, 17:15

That is a wise decision my friend! :tmb:
Take all your anger out on those Triads! :p

TRUE! :vlol:

What I do is usually stomp and Scream, or stand there grinding my teeth or sometimes I count to ten. But I NEVER EVER hit anyone but my sister when I'm angry lol and I don't hit her often. But when in public I never even show anger cause that just gives me away. I'm more the cool type in public lol it's usually at home that I flip out.

Oh and the best one: Think of Kurtis Trent or Victor Van Dort :vlol:

Luba
17-12-06, 17:38
{i do it when nobody sees me;) }
make a weird faceexpression & growl a bit.
sometimes it helps...

AnthonyShock1515
17-12-06, 18:35
I ususally just sit and sulk, or listen to music; music that fits my mood.

Once I was so angry because I lost my Ł10 and Ii came in and my step-dad was running a bath, I gto so frustrated I started slapping the water.

I was in hysterics aftawards:p

AnthonyShock1515
17-12-06, 18:37
Or, a good way to cheer up, is if you sit down, close your eyes, and picture the thing that will grant you satisfaction, it usually works.

EG - A person did something horrible to you - Imagine someone doing something horrible to them.

xMiSsCrOfTx
17-12-06, 18:47
I yell, scream, shout, swear a lot, and sometimes I cry if it gets too bad. I'm actually pretty violent when I get angry. Or I listen to music and lock myself in a room for a little while. I used to tear up spiral notebooks, but I ran out and I'm too poor to keep buying some. :p

illuminati30
17-12-06, 20:26
I listen to angry female music, such as Tori Amos, or maybe heavy metal, and i work out at the same time.

scion05
17-12-06, 20:28
Rant n Rave! LOL
About anything...
Scare the cat :whi:
**** someone off etc...
or go to bed :p

Mona Sax
17-12-06, 20:31
I just listen to heavy music, but I'm usually quite calm. The funny thing is that the anger <-> music thing works both ways - I usually listen to rock or metal when working out, it just helps me focus and get in the right mood. But I wouldn't advise trying to talk to me then. ;)

Ikas90
18-12-06, 02:36
When I get angry, I become so enraged that I go to my room and punch my bed as hard as I can numerous times whilst screaming as loud as possible.

Genocide
18-12-06, 02:40
I take it out on the punchbag my parents gave me for christmas when i was 12, or i take it out on my guitar by just continously strumming an A chord...it works but ive knackered more strings than i can count by doing this
The only other thing i do is put up a shelf or something...drilling never felt so good

Spitfire
18-12-06, 02:44
I listen to music, anything, loud.

BoyTRaider
18-12-06, 03:25
Like many of you here, Music. ;)

Leialte
18-12-06, 05:18
Well, I was so mad at work once I scrubbed everything I could set the brush to. I work at a dog kennel, so that's a lot of things o0 It included the a/c unit outside, the door, the door frame, the floor.... etc.

When I'm putting things away, I slam cabinet doors and throw things in the drawers, etc.

I'll say "bloody hell" when I'm annoyed, and it generally takes three of those to graduate into a full blown f-bomb.

If I'm really angry by myself, I'll fume -- if someone makes me talk, I'll start to cry, and get more mad about crying -_-;

Melonie Tomb Raider
18-12-06, 05:33
When I'm angry I just like to be alone, I'll play a good video game and get over it. No big really, I'm rarely angry.

Terminatorvs
18-12-06, 06:25
When I'm really angry, I start saying profane words, afterwards I can start bashing a wall - that usually cools me down.

angelika
18-12-06, 06:36
I usually say things I regret afterwards......:(

Mr.Burns
18-12-06, 10:14

That's me about 99.7% of the time.

Yeah, ok.
I believe you. ;) :p

Sorry, but it's impossible for someone not to experience anger.

*shrugs* If in the rare event I do get angry, I usually try some meditation techniques that work quite well and calm me down very quickly.

frostfur452
19-12-06, 00:00
i usually just punch the nearest object lol

Kangaroo poo
19-12-06, 01:02
The only other thing i do is put up a shelf or something...drilling never felt so goodif i did that id probly trash my room with the drill and get my dad to fix it all!!

i scream play dead or alive 2 or king of fighters maximum impact
hang off ledges helps alot

Tomb-Raider
19-12-06, 02:05
I start talking to my alter ego - he's better at handling this anger stuff than me ;)

He's also good at making me calm down and tackle the problem rationally, instead of causing further harm. He's a really great person (though can be a pain in the bum himself sometimes :whi:).

Omg, Your avatar is so cute!

I know this is off topic but Im just obsessed with cats ..
Lol

kangaxx
19-12-06, 03:50
I go sleep or i eat like a monster:hea:

Genocide
19-12-06, 06:58
if i did that id probly trash my room with the drill and get my dad to fix it all!!
I work better when im angry, always have...duno why

Andromeda66
19-12-06, 07:18
I dont think I'm that easily angered anymore. Nowadays a quiet, long walk by myself or just a few deep deep breaths does it for me.

When I was younger, throwing stones imagining they were my troubles usually helped.

Lenochka
19-12-06, 10:35
I Throw Darts at a picture of fergie... She is just so damn Delicious :rolleyes:

Hazzaman
19-12-06, 13:37
Very rarely i get angry and when i do get angry i seirously don't do much. the truth is i'm too lazy to go out and trash something just because i'm angry.:)

JANKERSON
19-12-06, 13:49
I don't get angry anymore, I am just annoyed all the time unless I am at home. :)

pinklaralover
19-12-06, 13:51
eat, eat. eat, eat, eat, eat and take it out on smeone else....eat,eat,eat,eat...punch something...eat,eat,eat,eat:D

a_pok
19-12-06, 15:31
eat, eat. eat, eat, eat, eat and take it out on smeone else....eat,eat,eat,eat...punch something...eat,eat,eat,eat:D

you read my mind...

petujaymz
19-12-06, 15:34
Textually abuse those causing my current woes then 'ave a fag.

:wve:

star girl
22-12-06, 06:49
I lock myself up in a room, put on my iPod on full volume, and listen to Thoughtless (live) by Evanescence, and Everybody's Fool, and slowly moving towards lighter but depressing songs. I even vry and sing a along, I just lose myself. Then I sulk for the rest of the day and stay alone, preferably in the dark.

But this happens extremely often, and usually when I'm at home with my family. In other places, offices or wherever, I just give them a piece of my mind, let them know I'm ticked off big time, and walk away.

in these arms
22-12-06, 08:00
I slam doors, swear at my sister, throw my controls out the window, pull out my hair, eat the sheets on my bed. Release all the bad energy.

kryptonite23
26-01-07, 11:41
I always throw anything that blocks my way when I am walking anywhere.

cbragg09
26-01-07, 11:43
I kinda fume, the listen to music and play games (usually Tomb Raider games) and want to punch things..and eat chips :P

Ampersand
26-01-07, 11:50
Why are these old threads being bumped? =|

EDIT: Way to spam the first page, kryptonite.

Shark_Blade
26-01-07, 11:52
I scream into my pillow sometimes. lol :D Usually I pray to God not to loose my cool. Anger doesn't resolve anything,it would resolve to rash actions and suffering.

gtkilla
26-01-07, 22:10
I usually pull my hands inside the sleeves of my shirt or put them inside my pockets if i'm wearing short sleeves and clench them really tight, that way nobody can see when I'm angry. :p

Dr evil
26-01-07, 22:12

me too.:D expect for the boxing i use the wii i got on wednesday..........:D

Melonie Tomb Raider
26-01-07, 22:13
I never get angry, it's pretty rare, but if I do I just keep it to myself and get over it.

Hyper_Crazy
26-01-07, 22:13
Usually punch the nearest object or take my anger out on someone else.

AmericanAssassin
26-01-07, 22:14
I turn on a good song, usually a HelloGoodbye song, and relax in my room. Afterward, I'm all better (and usually go party)!

jarhead
26-01-07, 22:16
Usually a good book and a bath. That or I'll usually grab a pencil and draw lines on some paper and ruin both. Thats a waste :D

MiCkiZ88
26-01-07, 22:21
I take deep breaths, go to my balcony and breath the fresh air. That usually works. Or that I punch the table or wall so that my fist hurts and keeps my mind out of what ever I was angry about :D

Paperdoll
26-01-07, 22:24
Right now I'm venting my frustrations into paper as a story so that's a method XD

SpongeBob Lover
26-01-07, 22:30
i cry....well since its my parents i get mad at, i cant cuss them out or hit them back and if its with my sister we beat eachother up and it its other problems i listen to really loud music till it hurts my ears.

Lew
26-01-07, 22:31
Whats with all the bumping?!

Its not welcome here mate...

xMyrax
26-01-07, 22:32
Uhm...To be honest..I stab a stress ball with a pen knife XD It makes me feel better! *is weird*

BlackGrey
26-01-07, 22:35
When I'm angry, I wish I had a padded cell to throw myself around in and scream because I sure as hell can't do it in my house!

Zelda master
26-01-07, 22:38
usally i start smashing into my pillow, it feels good, however on a wall with a hammer... that just like heaven:D

xXanisa*raiderXx
27-01-07, 04:48
When I get mad, I first try to calm down by thinking of something else or listening to music (if I have one nearby) but if it doesn't work or if I can't then I walk away where I can't be seen and punch whatever wall I see. But it depends on the situation that made me mad.

Draco
27-01-07, 06:29
I do the opposite of what I want to do...saves people dental bills and makes me more pleasant all around.

domina
27-01-07, 08:05
I rant. A lot. Complete with some rather interesting swear words. I'm apparently funny when mad, and making other people laugh helps cool me off.

If I'm really mad though, I tend to cry. I know that's kind of ridiculous, but sometimes I just get so ****ed off I can't physically express myself in any other way. I've been known to throw things from time to time as well.

Damn, I'm really infantile.

Andariel
27-01-07, 08:08
Murder of course.:ohn:

ivannnnn
27-01-07, 10:12
Lamenting my faults and listen to Enya's songs..wooo xD

ChocChipCookie
27-01-07, 10:24
It depends where I am. If I'm at work I'll go outside, have a crafty cig and try to calm down. If I'm at home on my own I'll have a good scream and bang a few doors, usually helps get the frustration out :D

Will_543
27-01-07, 10:57
If i'm angry i normally pick up my guitar, drop tune it and slam out some heavy stuff, takes out a lot of anger. I forgot to mention, with my amp cranked up!

Bullethail
27-01-07, 11:04
Well, on the rare occasions I get angry, I usually just get really sarcastic.

star girl
27-01-07, 11:09

Wow, that's something you don't see everyday! :D

tomblover
27-01-07, 11:14
I know I already posted on this but I wanna add two things.

I bump my head into the wall. :hea: Like that but much softer. :p
I also get sarcastic and ironic towards people. Kind of helps the anger to cool down.

Lavinder
27-01-07, 11:20
When I get angry I usually hit something. Like the other day I was just about to open the door and go out on to my computer but my dad said he wanted to go on it and all of a sudden I hit the door without even realizing. I'm blaming it on PMT too...

Titanium
27-01-07, 11:22
Same here Laura, I usually hit something a few times and after im almost completely calm again.
But in some other situations I just stay quiet and keep myself calm. :)

Betal
27-01-07, 11:24
I'm crazy when I'm angry. I go to my room and throw all stuff. I usually throw my stuff on the wall. And I start to kicking my door and I screaming like a monster.

Trigger_happy
27-01-07, 16:25

same here, or i get my shotgun.......

Kamrusepas
27-01-07, 16:28
Depends on where I am. If I'm at home, I usually listen to certain music. If I'm at, say, work, I close my eyes, take a deep breath and tell myself to get a grip.

Rickéh
27-01-07, 16:28
I usually go and put a song on: "Make Over" from Christina :p:

Saving all your bulls**t for another day!

evanescence69
27-01-07, 16:39
Sometimes I kill zombies in Prince of Persia Warior Within in cool ways :D and it's relaxing

LaraMan2
27-01-07, 17:44
i go to the gun range and start shooting with every gun i own!!

AnthonyShock1515
27-01-07, 17:46
nothing really, i do anything to calm me down