PDA

View Full Version : Who Remembers This From Tr1

Baby Adam
17-12-06, 16:51
:cen: :cln: :hug: :jmp: does anyone remember that really finicky jump in tr1 were it was almost impossible to make well i thinck they should make that jump easier + if they make tr2 anniversery they should also work on making a custom desighn boot as in the 1 in tr2 :p it was soo boring becuase both off the boats where the same no differ and i liked the one you started with better i dunno why + in 3 i thinck it was if they do it they should make:hea: all the skimachine things exactly the smae becuase at the end off the level if you wanted the one with guns it was too slow and if you made it across you where likely to die or manage to ge t of and the ski fall down so make the red one faster and the ones with guns fast enough to do the jump inn the level:) :tea::) :tea: :o :p ;) :D :mad: :confused: :( :hea: :ton:

walk_man
17-12-06, 16:55
WHAT?!:yik: I didn't understand a word of that. Well yes I did but I just didn't understand it. Can you repeat it please or can smoeone else explain to me what he/she is trying to say?

aussie500
17-12-06, 16:56
Do not suppose you could write that in English Baby Adam, seems to be a bit hard to read. The jumping is much easier with the Legend engine anyway, and this game has nothing to do with Tomb Raider 3, and it seems will not have anything to do with Tomb Raider 2, so we do not have to worry about boats

Kamrusepas
17-12-06, 16:56
I think it's about some sort of jump :confused:

Baby Adam
17-12-06, 16:57
THey need to keep the levels the same but make the jump in tr1 easier in tr2 the quadbikes should have gears and in tr3 the ski machine shuld be faster(including the one with guns)

Phlip
17-12-06, 16:57
I, can't understand that either.
What the heck are you trying to say? :p
This is a tomb raider one remake, it has very little to do with tomb raider 2 & 3. :cen:
And learn to spell :tea: , and say the words fully, we're not texting eachother you know! :mad: :mad:

Edited for swearing

Baby Adam
17-12-06, 16:58
Chill(sorry) i know i am confusing and all that im just saying if they re-do 1 and then re-do 2 and then 3 thats what i thinck they should sort out

Baby Adam
17-12-06, 17:00
subject closed by the creator i was just saying what they shud sort out

Phlip
17-12-06, 17:02
philp my old avatar is what you have now

oops:D , I had no idea, I'm changing it when I can, once and for all. ;)

aussie500
17-12-06, 17:09
Chill(sorry) i know i am confusing and all that im just saying if they re-do 1 and then re-do 2 and then 3 thats what i thinck they should sort out

They are only doing 1 remake Baby Adam, thats it if it is not in Anniversary it is not getting remade. Crystal Dynamics have better things to do with their time than remake someone elses games. We do not get to use any vehicles in the Tomb Raider 1 remake, they might make the motorbike FMV interactive but that is it, no quad bikes in the game

Scottlee
17-12-06, 17:17
Baby Adam, just a couple of tips for a clearly enthusiastic new member..

1 - When creating a new topic, please a wait a while for replies. They won't come instantaneously.

2 - During a thread, the making of three posts in a row, when it isn't a software error, is generally frowned upon.

xcrushterx
17-12-06, 17:19
@scotlee. He's not new he's been here since february

BlackGrey
17-12-06, 17:22
Gee, could this forum be joined by any more idiots?

Scottlee
17-12-06, 17:29
Crusher, look at his post count. He's hardly been here.

Blackgrey, there is no need for that comment.

thevman
17-12-06, 18:08
I'm just wondering which jump he means??? :confused: There are tons of jumps in TR1, could he be more specific? What level, where in the level, what did he just complete, what does the jump lead to, then maybe we could understand what exact jump was too hard... ;)

Rivendell
17-12-06, 19:02
Any jump in TR1 that was 'hard' should be made harder.

Hard in 10 years ago standard is generally thought of as being easy by today's standard. So Up the difficulty!

(Don't know why I'm saying that, CD have already said it's harder! :jmp: )

peffect
17-12-06, 19:14
I think it's about some sort of jump :confused:

:vlol: me too !

peffect
17-12-06, 19:15
(Don't know why I'm saying that, CD have already said it's harder! :jmp: )

Do you got the thread that says that ? *gready...*

Rivendell
17-12-06, 20:15
Just flick through most of the articles, nearly all of them say TR:A is harder than TR1. Or at least the last few have!

Angelus
17-12-06, 20:18
Uh... something about monkeys? :D

gtkilla
17-12-06, 20:31
Just flick through most of the articles, nearly all of them say TR:A is harder than TR1. Or at least the last few have!

Me likes! Me likes! :jmp: :jmp:

LaraLover1125
18-12-06, 03:00
I've never been so conused! ? ! ? ! ?