PDA

View Full Version : Gif Help!

danitiwa
17-12-06, 16:55
When I save a gif image it won't animate anymore! It's set to: show extensions for known file types, and I always save as .gif

PLEASE HELP! (my computer is in german which only complicates it even more cause I don't speak german! :()

Titanium
17-12-06, 17:00
Are you saving it in paint? paint isnt designed to work with animated .gif.

jamieoliver22
17-12-06, 17:01
Firstly, why is you computer in German? lol

Start > Control panel > Language and Regional options (looks like a globe) > and change all the drop down boxes to United Kingdom.

Jamie.

danitiwa
17-12-06, 17:13
Are you saving it in paint? paint isnt designed to work with animated .gif.

No, first I just select save target as and then I save it in my pictures. :(
Firstly, why is you computer in German? lol

Start > Control panel > Language and Regional options (looks like a globe) > and change all the drop down boxes to United Kingdom.

Jamie.

They already are :( and It stays in german, I live in germany and the stupid mechanic installed a german version of Windows XP on my computer! :hea:

jamieoliver22
17-12-06, 17:18
Then you need to re-install Windows and change the language.. I think..

danitiwa
17-12-06, 18:04
Then you need to re-install Windows and change the language.. I think..

I already tried that and It doesn't even ask which language you want to instal it in, it's just TOTALLY A GERMAN PROGRAM :( :hea:

Geck-o-Lizard
17-12-06, 18:09
When I save a gif image it won't animate anymore! It's set to: show extensions for known file types, and I always save as .gif

What program are you using to save the .gif? NOT Windows, btw. What graphics software?

danitiwa
17-12-06, 18:10
What program are you using to save the .gif? NOT Windows, btw. What graphics software?

I dunno to tell U the truth, but I only have paint.I just left click and save targets as.