PDA

View Full Version : something wiered just happened!

Kangaroo poo
19-12-06, 01:47
i was vewing trf member pictures and scrolled down but it zoomed away instead it was so tiny but luckly i pressed x and it went away:confused:

Geck-o-Lizard
19-12-06, 02:02
You were holding down the CTRL button. Next time it happens, just hold the CTRL key and scroll the other way. ;)

stereopathic
19-12-06, 02:24
wow! i didn't know about that function. cool!

Lenochka
19-12-06, 02:26
Ohhh snap! i never knew you could do that =3 *plays with it* BIIIIIG, small, BIIIIIG, smalll *Has a giggle fit*

DREWY
19-12-06, 02:31
You were holding down the CTRL button. Next time it happens, just hold the CTRL key and scroll the other way. ;)

Damn, doesn't work for me. Laptops the same?

Geck-o-Lizard
19-12-06, 08:20
You need to be using a mouse with a scroll wheel. I don't have that function either since I use a trackerball mouse, but I remember it would often annoy me at school when I'd accidentally hit the CTRL key while reading internet articles. :whi:

Andromeda66
19-12-06, 08:23
You need to be using a mouse with a scroll wheel. I don't have that function either since I use a trackerball mouse, but I remember it would often annoy me at school when I'd accidentally hit the CTRL key while reading internet articles. :whi:

I have one but it isn't working. I kinda didnt fully understand what KP was talking about anyway. Is it a zoom feature?

george_croft
19-12-06, 08:25
Wow, I just realised how High-Rez this forum is:D