PDA

View Full Version : The Candy Cult - Rebirth

tomblover
19-12-06, 13:09
Howdy, and welcome back all candy lovers! I've installed our new base here, so go on, talk about candy! :cln:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/tomblover_2006/Avatars/Perfect.jpg

danitiwa
19-12-06, 13:56
wtf is this? I have no Idea what the candy cult is TL. :confused:

tomblover
19-12-06, 14:06
You weren't a member here back then, but I made a candy thread, and then I thought: "Why not make a cult?" So I made one. We have a religion too! =) =P

Mad Tony
19-12-06, 14:14
Oh great, spam threads return.
Sorry, but IMO these cults are nothing but pointless spam. :p

Angel_14
19-12-06, 14:19
Yay! :jmp:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1793/screen5acopy7rv.jpg

tomblover
19-12-06, 14:20
Awesome that you found the old banner, Adri! Hope you remember my name as well.

EDIT: I removed the blue color in the bottom right corner and I added: "Lara loves candy too!"

danitiwa
19-12-06, 15:00
Oh great, spam threads return.
Sorry, but IMO these cults are nothing but pointless spam. :p

I don't think so, the open chat threa is ALL spam and you go there allt the time Ben, so do I.
CAN I JOIN?! :)

Mad Tony
19-12-06, 15:01
I don't think so, the open chat threa is ALL spam and you go there allt the time Ben, so do I.
Open chat isn't spam. ;)
We talk about our lives and chat about music, movies and just general things etc.
But this, I can guarantee, will be spam.
Like the Kurtis appreciation thread.

tomblover
19-12-06, 15:03
CAN I JOIN?! :) Sure. :D

Angel_14
19-12-06, 15:06
Open chat isn't spam. ;)

Should I quote things from Open chat?

"Hello:wve:"
"Bye:wve:"
"Got to go"
"LOL!"
"Hi all:wve:"

The Open chat is partly spam. If guys would leave out those ^ posts, the thread wouldn have less posts:)

danitiwa
19-12-06, 15:08

"Got to go"
"LOL!"

The Open chat is partly spam. If guys would leave out those ^ posts, the thread wouldn have less posts:)

She's kind of right U no. But let's keep our comments (correct or incorrect) to ourselves unless we're asked for them and let the mods do the banning and spam removal? Ok :)

YAY! Let's give candy names if Ur a member! Ok, I'll be: black gummy bear ;) You can be something like: King candy cane :vlol:

Mad Tony
19-12-06, 15:10

"Got to go"
"LOL!"

That's usually the odd person who comes in and just says hi but never says anything more. Regulars usually have good things to say. :)

Angel_14
19-12-06, 15:15
Let the mods decide, whether this is a spam, or not. We had a thread like this months ago and they didn't close it :)

Mad Tony
19-12-06, 15:17
Let the mods decide, whether this is a spam, or not. We had a thread like this months ago and they didn't close it :)
No, but I must say it has got stricter round here. :wve:

danitiwa
19-12-06, 15:18

my points exactly :wve: you know we have nothing againgst your love to express what you think but, you know we're all spamming right now because of this argument.
thx for the tip though.:):tmb:

Mad Tony
19-12-06, 15:19
my points exactly :wve: you know we have nothing againgst your love to express what you think but, you know we're all spamming right now because of this argument. :)
Yep, you're right.
But this thread IMO is spam anyway. :wve:

danitiwa
19-12-06, 15:21
whatever, back on topic:(Ben if Ur not going to talk about candy on here you should leave.:)) The only actual SWEETS I hate are the ones with raisins and licorice

Mad Tony
19-12-06, 15:22
whatever, back on topic:(Ben if Ur not going to talk about candy on here you should leave.:)) The only actual SWEETS I hate are the ones with raisins and licorice
Fair do.
But I will warn you, the mods will get on to this. :wve:

danitiwa
19-12-06, 15:24
Fair do.
But I will warn you, the mods will get on to this. :wve:

Thank you ben. now anybody willing to say one sweet they don't like? Cmon' tell black gummy bear. :D

tomblover
19-12-06, 16:28
Dani, we have titles here, I'm the King Kandy Kane, (Thanks to your idea but with K's instead of C's.) Angel_14 is my partner and leader of the graphics team. VonCroy360 is the priest who makes sure that we pray for the god of candy, and also my other partner. (Angvctomb is that god, Angel, VC360 and I made it up of our names.) All the others are cultists unless I or any of my partners deem anyone to be another thing.

Lenochka
19-12-06, 16:30
Candy cuuuuult! *Sacrifices a chicken to the cult leader*

tomblover
19-12-06, 16:33
A chicken, hmm. Okay, that'll do. *Makes a ritual fire and tosses the chicken into it* AAAHABAHABAHABAOODIPPODIPPODIPPO! :D :vlol:

Mad Tony
19-12-06, 16:35
A chicken, hmm. Okay, that'll do. *Makes a ritual fire and tosses the chicken into it* AAAHABAHABAHABAOODIPPODIPPODIPPO! :D :vlol:
I told you this thread was spam didn't I? :rolleyes:

tomblover
19-12-06, 16:38
Anything wrong with sacrificing chickens to the candy god? Isn't your little Sheepy stories spam too. If you say that has a meaning, well this has a meaning too.

george_croft
19-12-06, 16:41
Ill sacrifice a kebab:D

Anyway, Id like to join this nerdy club;)

My nick shall be: Mrs Luscious Licorice:jmp:

tomblover
19-12-06, 16:42
*Throws kebab into fire* Okay, you may be a member. And about the nick, we don't have nicks but you can be called that if you want.

Mad Tony
19-12-06, 16:43
Anything wrong with sacrificing chickens to the candy god? Isn't your little Sheepy stories spam too. If you say that has a meaning, well this has a meaning too.
But those Sheepy stories do have a meaning.
They are a demonstration of my stories and art. Whether they are good or not.
But whether or not the Sheepy stories are spam (which it is not anyway) is not the question.
The question is about the spam in this thread.

Ooo look I'm going to sacrifice an imaginary chicken to an imaginary god *sacrifices chicken even though I'm really not*

;)

tomblover
19-12-06, 16:46
What do you want us to do, then? :confused: Anyhow, if you really don't like this thread, PM a Mod and we'll see what they decide. :rolleyes:

jamieoliver22
19-12-06, 16:47
Aaah.. I remember the good old candy cult.. I was never a member however.. :jmp:

george_croft
19-12-06, 16:47
^ ^ Tony YOUR SPAMMING THIS THREAD:p

*Throws kebab into fire* Okay, you may be a member. And about the nick, we don't have nicks but you can be called that if you want.

The nick was a joke:D

tomblover
19-12-06, 16:53

The nick was a joke:D OK at the Nick thing and regarding the Tony thing, well yes, technically he is. Anway this is off-topic, Let's talk about candy! God, I'm so longing for a ice cold glass of Lime Coke! *Licks lips*

jarhead
19-12-06, 16:55
I told you this thread was spam didn't I? :rolleyes:

Sorry but thats irrlevant, the chicken was kinda linked in

I love sweets etc but my teeth are not the best they could be so i dont eat it any more, well certainly not as much as I used to

tomblover
19-12-06, 16:57
That's bad for you, Jar. I really want some lollipops now. Yum!

CuteKittenlol
19-12-06, 16:58
I dont eat that many sweets, but, I love sour sweets :D

Mad Tony
19-12-06, 17:00

Well, yes and no.
I am warning you about your constant spamming though.

What do you want us to do, then? :confused: Anyhow, if you really don't like this thread, PM a Mod and we'll see what they decide. :rolleyes:
Fine, if all this continues I will do just that. :wve:

tomblover
19-12-06, 17:01
Sour sweets is good. I had an really old gun with sour candy in it as amunition. (sp?) Ah, here it is! *Picks up gun off desk, dusts it off and shoots CKL*

jarhead
19-12-06, 17:10
Well, yes and no.
I am warning you about your constant spamming though.

Fine, if all this continues I will do just that. :wve:

We'll let a mod decide, I'm sure they know about this thread.

Join us or leave us, please stop posting irrelevant stuff

Anyway back on topic: I hate sour sweets, not because they're sour but because my teeth pratically quiver at the sight. I prefer jelly beans :jmp:

tomblover
19-12-06, 17:11
I prefer jelly beans :jmp: Sweet jellybeans with fruit flavor! :cln: I love that!

CuteKittenlol
19-12-06, 17:11
Anyway back on topic: I hate sour sweets, not because they're sour but because my teeth pratically quiver at the sight. I prefer jelly beans :jmp:
Gah, jelly beans make my teeth feel weird :p

I like jelly babies :D

Mad Tony
19-12-06, 17:13
We'll let a mod decide, I'm sure they know about this thread.

Join us or leave us, please stop posting irrelevant stuff

This whole thread is irrelevant!

It would be ok if it was just discussing candy and stuff, but a lot of it is pointless *sacrifices imaginary chicken*.

jarhead
19-12-06, 17:13
I love Gourmet company jelly beans, I always got them in my stocking :cln:

tomblover
19-12-06, 17:14
It would be ok if it was just discussing candy and stuff, but a lot of it is pointless *sacrifices imaginary chicken*. Aren't we discussing candy now?

Anyway, @ CKL: Jelly babies? MANEATER! xD

EDIT: 2,000 posts! :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

Mad Tony
19-12-06, 17:15
Aren't we discussing candy now?

Yes, which is good.
But you were and probably will spam more.

jarhead
19-12-06, 17:17
Yes, which is good.
But you were and probably will spam more.

Is that related to candy??

Congratz Tomblover :tmb:

Jelly beans are brilliant, I love every single flavour, especially watermelon, gotta love watermellon

tomblover
Okay, sorry if I'm being irritating now, but this is spam: http://blog.koehntopp.de/uploads/20040203-spam.jpg And the whole sacrificing thing is just a part of the whole cult routine!

Angel_14
Sorry Tony, but atm, you're the one, who's spamming a thread, where we're discussing sweets :ton:

Anyway, who likes sour chewing gums? They taste funny :D

Mad Tony
19-12-06, 17:18
Okay, sorry if I'm being irritating now, but this is spam: http://blog.koehntopp.de/uploads/20040203-spam.jpg And the whole sacrificing thing is just a part of the whole cult routine!
"cult routine".
That is the whole part of the spam routine I'd say.

But I'm not spamming, I may be going off topic but what I'm saying has a point.

CuteKittenlol
19-12-06, 17:19
Anyway, @ CKL: Jelly babies? MANEATER! xD

LOL :D
Anyway, who likes sour chewing gums? They taste funny :D
Me!

I love anything sour :D

And I like strawberry laces XD

tomblover
19-12-06, 17:19
Who likes sour chewing gums? They taste funny :D Yeah, they taste weird, but they're good. :D We have ones with a hard surface, I always suck on them before I take my first bite. :D

jarhead
19-12-06, 17:22
Hmm chewing gum, not of the sour variety, gotta love mint though. Theres a mint/liqoirice one out aswell

Angel_14
19-12-06, 17:22
Yeah, they taste weird, but they're good. :D We have ones with a hard surface, I always suck on them before I take my first bite. :D

Me too :D They make you 'drool' :cln:

tomblover
19-12-06, 17:23
Yeah, although I prefer liquorice chewing gums.

EDIT: Mentos is good too.

VonCroy360
19-12-06, 18:29
:jmp:

Candy Cult! :yah: :yah: :yah:

:gki:

tomblover
19-12-06, 18:31
Hi, our dear priest, I have polished our cross, feel free to read a bit out of the Candy bible for us, if you want. :D

CuteKittenlol
19-12-06, 18:33
Hmm chewing gum, not of the sour variety, gotta love mint though. Theres a mint/liqoirice one out aswell
Duh :p

Ewww M&L chewing gum....

Interesting XD

Ooooh have you tried those Chocolate and Lime sweets?
I like those :D

tomblover
19-12-06, 18:35
Chocolate AND lime? In a piece? Umm, it sounds interesting.

VonCroy360
19-12-06, 18:49
Hi, our dear priest, I have polished our cross, feel free to read a bit out of the Candy bible for us, if you want. :D

Right, I'm a priest.
Too bad I lost our songbook... :o
Wait, I'll think of something...

Anyway, I know these are extremly bad and unhealthy (or so they say), but they're still one of my favourites.

http://www.bestmall.com/public/snackpics/images/284.jpg

Who likes them too? :D

CuteKittenlol
19-12-06, 18:52
ME!!!! :D

tomblover
19-12-06, 19:05
Gummi bears covered in chocolate is a favorite of mine. :D

Lenochka
19-12-06, 20:47
:eek:Dang, I didn't know my chicken Sacrifice joke would create such a fuss... Or was it a scapegoat for a certain someone to get in an argument and get there post count up alittle more :p

Anyways

Love em! Especially the sour ones! Could live off them =3

CuteKittenlol
19-12-06, 20:49
Love em! Especially the sour ones! Could live off them =3
Sour Sweets FTW :D

My fave sour sweet has to be the fizzy cola bottle XD
Or the red cola bottle thingys ^_^

scion05
19-12-06, 20:50
Hmm anyone here love Crunchie Bars ? Or Snickers im addicted to snickers :yik:
They're so addictive !!!!! :o

george_croft
19-12-06, 21:34
^ ^Snickers taste like farts :p
I LOVE chocolate , Light/milk/Dark/up to 70% cocoa all kind of chocolate:D Especially the ones with nougat filling and a dark cover:jmp: And and my favourite is dark block chocolate, with hazelnut's;)

I think you get how serious my passion for chocolate is now:cln:

saray
19-12-06, 21:41
^ ^ how do you know what farts taste like? im worried :p

I LOVE SOUR SWEETS. they are soooo yum.

viper456
19-12-06, 22:01
mmmmmm

i wish chocolate didnt give me tooth ache :'( lol it doesnt stop me eating abit though :D

and i dont eat anything with geletine in it.

tell you what i LOVE those kinder bueno's mmmmmmmm (or a kinder egg ofcourse! doesnt matter how old you get the toy is always a plus) lol

danitiwa
20-12-06, 09:54
I ADORE CHOCOLATE! My favorites are the ones with crackers in them or lufflee...or noisette THERE ARE SOO MANY!

Hazzaman
20-12-06, 12:32
MMMmm lollies in general...especially sour ones. Luv 'em.:p

danitiwa
20-12-06, 15:34
OH AMERICAN CANDY IS THE BEST YOU WILL EVER TASTE! Like fruit rollups...or tootsrolls..mmmm...skiddles......there are SOOOOO MANY DELICIOUS ONES THAT I WISH I COULD EAT! :(

tomblover
21-12-06, 09:47
Reviving my thread, and sharing my opinions.

Dani, the American candy industry is large! I really want to go there and eat myself fat! :D

Lenochka
21-12-06, 10:40
Sure its large but you get sick of it farly fast... I don't eat much candy anymore. Sure a few here and there but there is only a few types that will get me every time... Sea foam, Carmel Apples & Peanut Brittle are my absolute favorites =3

danitiwa
21-12-06, 11:11
I long to stuff my face with candy for christmas, since I'm getting braces for 1and a half year, and I won't be able to eat any sweets!:(

CuteKittenlol
21-12-06, 13:07
Snickers im addicted to snickers :yik:

tell you what i LOVE those kinder bueno's mmmmmmmm (or a kinder egg ofcourse! doesnt matter how old you get the toy is always a plus) lol
I LOVE Snickers and Kinder Buenos :jmp:

Lmao :vlol: XD