PDA

View Full Version : My puppy video (WARNING: Cute content!)

Cord_Croft
20-12-06, 13:52
http://youtube.com/watch?v=u4rgpQj7kaA
I made it earlier, it's of our puppies we had in May. They were born on Mothering Day. We had no sleep that night as we stayed up to deliver them :) We had 9 pups, but unfortunaltely the last one was still born :( So we had 8 healthy little boys and girls, 4 boys and 4 girls :D The video shows them from birth right up to the day they left. You see a breif piccie of my hair (not my face :p) and my mum.
Please comment! Thanks x

(BTW Pearl (the mother) is a guide dog brood *****, and all the puppies went back to the main GD centre, and then were shipped out to puppy walkers across the country. They are doing very very well with their training and will hopefully be giving sight to a blind person)

Greenkey2
20-12-06, 13:58
Awwwww :hug:

They're adorable! It's so wonderful they're going to be guide dogs when they grow up. I bet you're very proud of them :tmb:

Cord_Croft
20-12-06, 14:03
Awwwww :hug:

They're adorable! It's so wonderful they're going to be guide dogs when they grow up. I bet you're very proud of them :tmb:

We are indeedy :D We named the one boy Everest because he was HUGE! We watched him come out and we were like :yik:
They were very huggable and ardorable, they loved shoe laces :vlol: And attempting to bite your nose too :)