PDA

View Full Version : New Tomb Raider Anniversary Ultra HQ trailer now on Tomb Raider Chronicles

tlr online
22-12-06, 14:25
Enjoy!

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tombraideranniversary/movies.html

I.Am.Natla
22-12-06, 14:26
thanks!

:D

Kamrusepas
22-12-06, 14:27
Thank you :hug: :jmp:

marcocatena
22-12-06, 14:29
Wooo! :D

RAID
22-12-06, 14:29
:yah: cheers :yah:

kill bill
22-12-06, 14:30
:yah:

Angelx14
22-12-06, 14:30
Thank you so much.:hug:
You're the best, did you know that?:D

Lara_Zoz2006
22-12-06, 14:33
AWESOME thank u so much !!!!

Pablo.CT
22-12-06, 14:36
very grateful ;)

DragonDan
22-12-06, 14:37
Thanks, TLR-O, for the Friday Goodness!

BlackGrey
22-12-06, 14:38
Being really spoilt today :jmp: Thank you Justin, much appreciated!

Ada the Mental
22-12-06, 14:46
Thanks again!:jmp: *doenloads and watches the trailer a million times*

Tomb Raider 5194
22-12-06, 14:46
Thanks again tlr!! :jmp: :yah:

b0bb13
22-12-06, 14:47
Thank you Justin!:jmp:

Supernova
22-12-06, 15:08
Thank You!

-DEBUG
22-12-06, 15:21
Thank You!!!

Rivendell
22-12-06, 15:25
Thankye Kindly! :D

MattTR
22-12-06, 15:36
Woohoo! Thanks. :D I love Fridays

Phlip
22-12-06, 15:40
On the title it says new, it's old! :mad:

JohnS@
22-12-06, 15:46
Thanks tlr online :D :jmp: ;)

Greenkey2
22-12-06, 15:47
On the title it says new, it's old! :mad:

What do you mean? It's the new trailer, but in ultra high quality.

petujaymz
22-12-06, 15:51
The new screens look fantastic, but they tell me TRA will be just as shallow and short lived as TRL with two or three levers and puzzle items added in an attempt to satisfy hardcore fans.

Unless CD ditch autograb, a headless chimp could zoom through the areas shown on these screens with ease.

Maybe/hopefully I'm wrong... we'll see.

:wve:

Alex Fly
22-12-06, 15:58
I'm downloading the trailer in ultra HQ right now... :jmp:

Oddchick
22-12-06, 16:05
*cries with joy* yaaaaaaaaaaaay it looks AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
i spy the caves too !! :D *dances and watches for billionth time*

Angelus
22-12-06, 16:07
I keep watching it! And I'm putting it onto my iPod! :D

Croftgirl
22-12-06, 16:10
:yik: :yik: it's absolutely amazing!! but i can hear some TRL-ish music in the background.... :hea:

ben croft
22-12-06, 16:23
OMG!!! Downloading... :jmp:

LaraLover1125
22-12-06, 16:34
Thanx for that!

Lara's Boy
22-12-06, 16:41
The HQ Trailer is amazing :D Thanks TLR :D

ELEN
22-12-06, 16:44
The trailer is awesome and Lara is very beautiful. Thanks :hug:

thevman
22-12-06, 17:02
Downloading NOW!!! :jmp:

Alex Fly
22-12-06, 17:03
I've watched it ! That's fantastic !! :eek: :eek: :jmp:

thevman
22-12-06, 17:17
What format is the quicktime HQ? Cause it doesn't play for me... :mad: Is it a .mov .mpg or .avi??? :confused: My computer won't play the .avi's... :hea:

tlr online
22-12-06, 17:18
It's a .mov. Unzip the movie, then play using QuickTime.

www.apple.com/quicktime

Agent 47
22-12-06, 17:22
well....

although Core has my up most respect with regard to TR the original series, this Crystal video trailer is actually very good..well done, the game does indeed look very promising :D

thevman
22-12-06, 17:36
It downloads, it unzips but the name remains dl.pl I switch it to a .mov but it still won't play. :( At least I have the low rez mpg... :hug:

Cord_Croft
22-12-06, 17:39
Thankyoo :hug:!!!!

Psychopompador
22-12-06, 17:45
fantastic!! thanks!

Joseph
22-12-06, 18:03
IM humble O, this is a marvellous piece of trailer! :tmb: *impressed* :eek: :cool:

::PJB::
22-12-06, 18:06
Thanks for sharing TLR Online, That trailer was fantastic! :tmb:

LaraLover1125
22-12-06, 18:30
You Da Man!

Angelus
22-12-06, 18:32
The quality is amazing! It looks so good on my iPod! :jmp:

NightWish
22-12-06, 19:02
THANK U!!!! :hug:

don-cotton
22-12-06, 19:07
thank you! but it's not really like ultra hq. i'm still waiting for a 180 megabyte version to download.

Reggie
22-12-06, 19:07
So far so very good. Thanks for uploading the trailer and bringing it to our attention Tlr :)

Pipolinne
22-12-06, 19:14
Thank you!

Lara's jumps are amazing! And the way she kills those scary dinossaurs is really effective.

Is quite a promising trailer :jmp: !

TRF
22-12-06, 19:25
Enjoy!

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tombraideranniversary/movies.html

Please help me with my question.
I've downloaded the trailer from tombraiderchronicles.com (both) and the trailer is all 'Green, yellow, and other'.

Where can i download a good one or do i have to chance somethink on my laptop???

Please help me.

Mytly
22-12-06, 19:45
Love the trailer! :jmp:
The Lost Valley looks so gorgeous, and the dinos - WOW! :eek:

I just hope the final game looks exactly like this - unlike Legend which was nothing like the first few trailers.

gtkilla
22-12-06, 20:09
Thanks for the HQ version! :D
I'm streaming it to my 360 and it looks even better on my TV!!

UltimatelyFan
22-12-06, 20:12
:) :) .The Quality is great, i can't stop watching it lol. :) :)

Dazzy
22-12-06, 20:18
Great quality video, Lara looks awesome, and I can't wait to get this game, just to fight T-Rex for the first time ever, never got to him in the first game.

Maddiegirl
22-12-06, 20:30
Thank you!

TRF
22-12-06, 21:06
And BEFORE christmas. YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAA

UNDERTAKER
22-12-06, 21:17
Great xmas present! Thanks tlr :)

Tomb Raider Master
22-12-06, 22:21
I really am speechless! :eek: Awesome! :tmb:

Melonie Tomb Raider
22-12-06, 22:36
THIS is what I've always wanted!!! YES! This is what TR is supposed to be like! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! OMG! ZOMG! I am so HAPPY!!!!! :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

Looks like CD got it right, they just needed TRL as an experiment. This is PHENOMINAL! YAY!!!! *dances*

BoyTRaider
22-12-06, 22:40
Now this is what Christmas is all about! ;)

Thank you tlr! :D

BoyTRaider
22-12-06, 22:40
THIS is what I've always wanted!!! YES! This is what TR is supposed to be like! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! OMG! ZOMG! I am so HAPPY!!!!! :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

Looks like CD got it right, they just needed TRL as an experiment. This is PHENOMINAL! YAY!!!! *dances*

I'm sharing my happiness with you Mel! :jmp: :D

LaRaMaster
22-12-06, 22:42
Oh i really love this trailer ! :D

Can't wait to play it ^^

Only TR lover
22-12-06, 22:42
Can somebody convert this video to another format? I would like to watch it on my dvd player... Divx maybe?

Melonie Tomb Raider
22-12-06, 22:53
I'm sharing my happiness with you Mel! :jmp: :D

Yay!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :jmp: :jmp: ::jmp:

IainOv
22-12-06, 23:02
Looks fantastic but I still won't be buying it:(

Haven't got the patience to overlook the crap TRL control system that CD seems hell bent on leaving us with. It's a pity, because, with an option for the original control system, I'd snap it up.

Mr.LadyCroft
23-12-06, 00:07

Haven't got the patience to overlook the crap TRL control system that CD seems hell bent on leaving us with. It's a pity, because, with an option for the original control system, I'd snap it up.

well you must not be a real tomb raider fan!

TR_RehAb85
23-12-06, 00:56
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/Dat-Boiii3000/tr.png

:jmp:

RoseTyler
23-12-06, 02:00
Oh ...my GOD. I swear my heart just stopped...

THAT LOOKS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! :yik: :yik: :yik:

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-12-06, 03:21
Looks like ak nife strap or something in the back. Coolness! :D

ILG49ers
23-12-06, 04:21
This game is going to be awesome!!! :jmp:

aussie500
23-12-06, 05:25

Controls for Legend were fantastic, why would you want to go back to a grid based control system where she moves like a tank? Oh wait....did you mean you prefer the AOD control system, the one with the delay while she thinks about if she is going to run or not, and you never can be sure if she is even going to jump in the right direction! l am fine with the new control system where she just flies through the levels, l prefer thinking about where to go next rather than wasting time working out how to line up a jump by taking a few steps back, or running into numerous walls because Lara turned to slow, that is fine for OLD games, but not new ones

Joseph
23-12-06, 05:33
^^ You said it, aussie! ;)

>>> Wow, this trailer is exciting!!!! Very well done. It's only a trailer, but WHAT a trailer! :tmb: :tmb: :tmb:

SamReeves
23-12-06, 06:20
Thumbs up!

amlai
23-12-06, 06:37
:tmb:

ANoDE
23-12-06, 11:24
Well...what can I say...hmmm....I know!

T H A N K Y O U !!! :hug:

Rickéh
23-12-06, 11:52
Thank you!, can't wait for the full game! :D

shafqat88
23-12-06, 11:56
thank you! yeah!

kill bill
23-12-06, 12:27
When my aunt saw it she thought it was a trailer for a movie.She said she looked so real.:jmp:

Linden
23-12-06, 12:41
OMG, the trailer ... The game scenes in it looks EXACTLY like playing TR legend again.

What a big dissapointment.

One thing is now proved: Crystal Dynamics is not able to create anything new.

Linden
23-12-06, 13:32
I made this to explain what i mean:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/9094208826443686/trlegend_part_2/

Rivendell
23-12-06, 13:37
But... Linden, we've known for ages that she'd have legend moves. No matter how much we wished for her old animations - two handed reaching for grabbing, the old free'er combat, no grapple, etc..

They're Crystal Lara's moves, that's how they've chosen to re-explore TR1.
Yes I'm disappointed about the combat and also the apparent size of her jumps, but it's what they do with the environment and level design is going to be the make or break for me.

Linden
23-12-06, 13:56
But... Linden, we've known for ages that she'd have legend moves. No matter how much we wished for her old animations - two handed reaching for grabbing, the old free'er combat, no grapple, etc..

They're Crystal Lara's moves, that's how they've chosen to re-explore TR1.
Yes I'm disappointed about the combat and also the apparent size of her jumps, but it's what they do with the environment and level design is going to be the make or break for me.

Yes i know dear Rivendell ... im just showing my dissapointment like this :D

I wonder when these Crystal Lara's moves come out dated ... to me they already look like it. I saw moves like these maybe 5 years ago ... has it been that long? ... so like yesterday anyway :vlol:

Oh and happy holidays to you Rivendell :tmb:

scion05
23-12-06, 19:17
Ahh ****ing hell!!!
Back on TRF after two days and this is what i find :D

RoseTyler
23-12-06, 20:16
Just to add ...as much as I LOVE this trailer/FMV I hope its NOT in the game.

The last thing I want is a T-Rex cut-sequence, I've said this before. I don't want to be brought back into gameplay standing infront of a huge dinosaur with barely any knowledge of my surroundings.

I want to be surprised in-game ...I want it to come charging at me outta nowhere so that I have to pause and run from the room! :jmp:

ANoDE
24-12-06, 00:11
Wow! Just watched it (...a couple of hundred times I guess) ... and this is GREAT. FMV Lara moves quite ... odd, but besides that this one is overwhelming!

Guess, what I liked best!
The fact, that it say's: "SPRING 2007" :jmp:
I can't wait to hold this one in my hands (T-Rex: prepare to meet your mastress *gg*)

Wooo-hooo ;)

Fostin
24-12-06, 03:11
Oh My Gawd!!!

TRBeth
24-12-06, 04:18
Sometimes I think people just like to complain here for the sake of complaining. For the most part, the movements of the TRL Lara were a VAST improvement over previous renderings--especially an improvement over the AOD Lara. Yes, the signpost for auto-grab was annoying, but the auto-grab itself was fine, imo. What exactly was wrong with it? It was a feature introduced, not by CD, but by CORE in AOD.

Yes, there is room for improvement, such as side jumps...which I believe I saw in the TRA trailer. Hopefully swimming will be improved as well and Lara's movement with weapons drawn. But is it necessary to hack to death every thing that is done?

From what I have seen, it seems to me that CD is making a genuine effort to appease old fans. Still TRA will be built upon the TRL game engine and the mechanics of what was achieved by that game. We can hope that lessons learned will be applied to TRA and future games. Remember that Legend was CD's first attempt to revive the game.

The official game model is good, and is much improved over Legend. She has a full face, as did the original Lara. And, she's got her bust-line, like the original Lara.

And, to top it off, a decent rendering of the original score!

So far, looks good CD. :tmb:

domina
24-12-06, 04:36
Sometimes I think people just like to complain here for the sake of complaining. For the most part, the movements of the TRL Lara were a VAST improvement over previous renderings--especially an improvement over the AOD Lara. Yes, the signpost for auto-grab was annoying, but the auto-grab itself was fine, imo. What exactly was wrong with it? It was a feature introduced, not by CD, but by CORE in AOD.

Yes, there is room for improvement, such as side jumps...which I believe I saw in the TRA trailer. Hopefully swimming will be improved as well and Lara's movement with weapons drawn. But is it necessary to hack to death every thing that is done?

From what I have seen, it seems to me that CD is making a genuine effort to appease old fans. Still TRA will be built upon the TRL game engine and the mechanics of what was achieved by that game. We can hope that lessons learned will be applied to TRA and future games. Remember that Legend was CD's first attempt to revive the game.

The official game model is good, and is much improved over Legend. She has a full face, as did the original Lara. And, she's got her bust-line, like the original Lara.

And, to top it off, a decent rendering of the original score!

So far, looks good CD. :tmb:

Word. :tmb:

interstellardave
24-12-06, 07:28
WOW! Just saw this trailer, and read the Gamespot article... it sounds as though the game will be as long and complicated as the original; perhaps more so... As such it will be a lot better than Legend, and I hope that CD realize the difference between Legend and what they appear to be doing with this project. It will help them make TR8 a whole lot better.

ben croft
24-12-06, 17:09
Oh thanks. :tmb:

:wve:

Agent Dee
24-12-06, 20:09
I love it too, great updating of the classic game's music in the trailer. I know there is a MP3 of the theme, but I would love to have a mp3 of the one that plays in the trailer, it rocks so hard :jmp: .

Ward Dragon
25-12-06, 05:17
Damn, I wish I had seen this thread an hour ago. Then I could be watching the trailer now (Stupid dial-up :p)

Edit: Well, it finally finished and I got to see the trailer. It's good, but it's just a teaser. I don't think it showed enough to see what the game's going to be like, and I'm afraid to get my hopes up. I wonder if that FMV is going to be in the game, or if it was just the trailer that was shown to the magazines awhile back. In any case, I really hope that Lara can shoot while jumping around like she does in the FMV. Also, I see that they changed Lara's outfit a bit. I don't know if they changed her face, or if it just looks different in motion, but either way it's perfect now :D It also looks like there might be some real traps (I certainly hope there are). Oh, I was totally wrong about those telephone-pole things. From the screenshot I thought she'd hop over to the pole and grab around it like in Prince of Persia, but instead she jumps and lands on its top :p (I definitely hope the controls are tweaked because if they are as loose as they were in Legend, then either I'll die a million times on that jump or she'll magically fly over of her own accord...) I also really like the music (I'm listening to the MP3 of the theme now :)) I'm still waiting for the demo :D

MiCkiZ88
27-12-06, 10:52
wow! :eek: I just cant stop watching it. I.. just.. love it! what were those thin poles she jumped on? I cant seem to remember those in the original one but those look challenging. Also the Bear, the bats, dinos & t-rex.. this game will surely be a heck of a lotta better than legend! The only thing I found disturbing was the one hand grab movements.. but that's the only negative point I've found so far. I just cant wait for this baby :D She looks beautifull and closer to tr1 model! :jmp:

HELLOfromRUSSIA)
27-12-06, 17:57
Delete this please

YvesSL
27-12-06, 22:07
Wow, that graphic is stunning but her moves looks kinda... I don't know silly or unfinished or like a ragdoll.