PDA

View Full Version : Still woried 'bout the manor!

peffect
23-12-06, 01:49
I'm still woried and I'm even get more worried,there's nothing said about her manor...
All what we have for the moment is almost just the lost valley

Rivendell
23-12-06, 01:49
They've said the manor is in, and it'll have more of a purpose this time. Something about objectives. :)

silver_wolf
23-12-06, 01:50
it was the same with legend,all ghana, barely a dickens about the manor. dont worry 'bout it.

Mr.LadyCroft
23-12-06, 01:52
I'm still woried and I'm even get more worried,there's nothing said about her manor...
All what we have for the moment is almost just the lost valley

yea they siad that there's going to be a manor so no need to worry.

peffect
23-12-06, 01:57
They've said the manor is in, and it'll have more of a purpose this time. Something about objectives. :)

Objectives,I've no objection,but objectives with objects to make 'em...I'm not going to say easy,I had enough of easiness in TR:L so it'll be boring,I don't want.
Like the direction arrows or writings or something
But the fact that there will be no alister and zip,there will be less noise...winston isn't a problem*thinks of a new freezer*
hope lara will have all he time to look for her manor secrets in ease

Kaje
23-12-06, 01:58
From what I just read, you'll be aloud to go outside in this one! You can also unlock new rooms!

TR_RehAb85
23-12-06, 02:01
I loved the manor in TRL! It was just... HOT!... minus- the whole headquaters room. Well I guess it can be just used for where she stores guns and such... I dunno.

LaraLover1125
23-12-06, 02:10
They said that it's in, so don't worry!

TR_RehAb85
23-12-06, 02:12
I forgot... was Lara's room in TRL? As well as kitchen, dining room and all that other stuff?

Mr.LadyCroft
23-12-06, 02:14
I forgot... was Lara's room in TRL? As well as kitchen, dining room and all that other stuff?

no only her room.study.gym.pool area. living room

MattTR
23-12-06, 02:23
I'm pretty sure they didn't "show" the house in Tomb Raider Legend until a few weeks before the release, besides they said it will be there. :wve:

LaraLover1125
23-12-06, 03:00

The bedroom was. However, no kitchen or dining room! I really wanted to lock Winston in the freezer, but CD didn't allow it!

MattTR
23-12-06, 03:03
Yeah CD only let him dry in front of the fire. :(

WhosaidAODwasbad
23-12-06, 04:40
Yeah, It has to be in, people have been knock on Core for not having lara's mansion in TR4-6 and so Legend had to have it! Her manor the training level or area, its a shoe in, if they don't add it in many people will be upset as I have been until legend of course!

As for its purpose or what it will be like is remain to be seen I think it will have boxes like TR1 but it will look exactly like legends mansion just more rooms and accesiblity to the outside!

YunaŽs Wish
23-12-06, 04:47
Lara should fire Winston...he should be given the sack and leave Croft Manor once and for all :p
Then Lara would live completely alone...she would always feel isolated, even in her house :D Poor Lara, we donŽt want her to be human...come on, it seems you want her to live and die alone :)

IŽd like the manor to be here but, as I have already stated months ago, IŽd prefer a new level to the manor...

thevman
23-12-06, 04:52
They hinted at the manor and lara even having a mission there in one article from the magazines. :cln:

YunaŽs Wish
23-12-06, 05:06
Objectives inside the manor...mmm...Natla could bring some of her Atlanteans to invade the manor:p Nahhhh...

aussie500
23-12-06, 06:35
Depends on if the Manor is going to be current time or part of the flashback. If it is current time l would like to find the hidden TROPHY ROOM with the scion artifact on display, and possibly a few other memorable trophies :)

the hooliganz
23-12-06, 06:43
i wish it wasn't like the manor in legend, it was very big, i like the mansion in TR3

MattTR
23-12-06, 07:08
i wish it wasn't like the manor in legend, it was very big, i like the mansion in TR3

Since it's a TR1 Remake I think it will be like her house in TR1,TR2, and TR3.

TR_RehAb85
23-12-06, 07:20
But did she get a new house for TRL or did they basically just copy the house from the movie? I always figured the "remodeling" had something to do with the movie.

Aurimas
23-12-06, 09:27

Psychopompador
23-12-06, 09:31
not that its important , but i hope winston doesnt just stand by the fire and do nothin like in legend...

..or he can look for a job elsewhere!

Mr K
23-12-06, 10:13
I like the detail of the new manor, but the old manor somehow feels more like home. Maybe because it had a kitchen and dining room and library :p So I say they bring back the general structure of the old manor, but redecorate it and add as much detail as the legend manor.

oh and about the tech room, well I seem to recall Lara's tech dewd living OUTSIDE the mansion in the movie... :mis: As for Alistair... well since he's such good friends with Zip they can live together outside :D That way CD HAS to make an outside area, and people who want to see Alistair and Zip can go and see them outside, those who don't...

actually...

Why can't we lock Alistair and Zip in the freezer? :yah:

Ada the Mental
23-12-06, 10:24
Why can't we lock Alistair and Zip in the freezer? :yah:
Why don't we have a freezer anyway?
Oh,imagine a new feature in the freezer!if Winston spends too much time in it he dies!(Andbut comes back to life when you loadthe game):mis:

RAID
23-12-06, 10:27
I bet it'll be bigger than Legend's, with gardens and hopefully Assault Course to beat your best time. I hope that the classic gym is back though, I hated the Legend one.

tombra
23-12-06, 10:29
I'm sure ther'll be a manor. CD listen to the fans and a huge majority of the fans wants the manor. I can't wait to see it!!:D

viper456
23-12-06, 10:42
would anyone object to Zip and Alister actaully being in the manor BUT not having a headset to talk to you in the game? lol

Mr K
23-12-06, 10:42
Lock Winston in it, then we have to get to the trophy room before Alistair and Zip let him out (otherwise he freezes)! Remember how he used to get in the way? Haha just being silly :P

krycekuva
23-12-06, 10:48
i preffer the legend mansion to be destroyed with Z&A in it, in TR legend 2, so that way winston will come alive and explain that it was amanda or this ruthland back from th death, we will have a last level of a new angry alra about her friends and about obviously her failure in avalon and in the next TR,.. TR AE,.. which would obviously come after the legends she will just move to a new manor, the classic manor, and then she will just hang out with Z&A, and so,...

i really see it coming,...

paulwork
23-12-06, 10:52
From what I just read, you'll be aloud to go outside in this one! You can also unlock new rooms!

I hope they unlock the bathroom past where the guns are in the bedroom of the Legend manor. It was torture having to walk past those doors that didn't open, but looked like they should have...:hea:

Hey, I just thought of something. Since Zip and Alister won@t have yet existed in TRA, the tech room shouldn't be there, so I wonder what type of room it will be instead...

michaeldt
23-12-06, 11:29

I hope you can go outside this time:)

StUdEnT rAiDeR
23-12-06, 11:44
I hope they unlock the bathroom past where the guns are in the bedroom of the Legend manor. It was torture having to walk past those doors that didn't open, but looked like they should have...:hea:

Hey, I just thought of something. Since Zip and Alister won@t have yet existed in TRA, the tech room shouldn't be there, so I wonder what type of room it will be instead...

unless....its the origanal manor :D:D:D:D but i liked legends manor aswell,seemed more cosy and ihope they make that farting person follow you around again, with his ratteling trays :D :mis:

IfritXVII
23-12-06, 13:32
I want the original Manor. And the Maze from Tr2. except more complex with crawling spaces, traps and lots of dead ends.

Also the swimming pool needs to be deep like in the original. legends pool is that shallow that Lara touches the bottom as soon as she jumps in leaving no room to swim about.

The assault course definately needs to return and like the maze needs to be big and complex.

Hyper_Crazy
23-12-06, 13:37
Does Lara basically have 4 Mansions/Manors/Estates because in her Bio it says that her father left her 3 but in TR1 she is moving into a new mansion, did she buy it herself or is it 1 her father left her but she never lived in it.
Her Bio chaniging all the time might have something to do with it lol.

silver_wolf
23-12-06, 14:33
i want the treasure room and the outdoor assault course!

MikeAC
23-12-06, 15:54
Does Lara basically have 4 Mansions/Manors/Estates because in her Bio it says that her father left her 3 but in TR1 she is moving into a new mansion, did she buy it herself or is it 1 her father left her but she never lived in it.
Her Bio chaniging all the time might have something to do with it lol.
She only has three. Lara was just getting some things put into storage. :)

LaraWillerCroft
23-12-06, 16:24
I know, me too.

I want to be like in TR3, just like big and with a lot of secrets. AND WHERE YOU CAN GO OUTDOORS!!