23-12-06, 14:59
what do you recomend?

Geck-o-Lizard
23-12-06, 15:05
Firefox. :D

http://www.flexbeta.net/main/articles.php?action=show&id=32

xcrushterx
23-12-06, 15:07
i got firefox but i cant use it (i thibk that the firewall is blocking it accessing the net) i dont know how to fix it.

Anubis_AF
23-12-06, 15:14
Firefox http://www.lesragondins.org/style_emoticons/default/firefox.gif

xcrushterx
23-12-06, 15:17
i have it but my firewall wont let it access the net and i dont know how to fix it.

jamieoliver22
23-12-06, 15:29
Firefox all the way!! Its definatly the best way to go!

ace_85
23-12-06, 15:32
Firefox. IE is slowly catching up, but the flexibility and customisation options that the Firefox plug-ins offer are still way ahead of IE, in my opinion :)

Simulation
23-12-06, 15:35
Avant (http://www.avantbrowser.com/)(IE based)

Betal
23-12-06, 15:38
i have it but my firewall wont let it access the net and i dont know how to fix it.

you don't need to say it 2 times;)

---

i like firefox more cause IE is so slow and everything xD

amitabha
23-12-06, 15:52
firefox for sure!

Chug a Bug
23-12-06, 21:29
Opera! :p

Lara Lover
23-12-06, 21:32
Firefox! :tmb: Simply amazing. :D

Joseph
23-12-06, 21:39
I tried FireFox. It has a few disadvantages. One i didn't like at all is that when i reply on this forum and use the quote tag, the cursor is automatically set after the end tag. VERY inconvenient; IE sets it between the tags (where it belongs), so you can immediately paste the quoted text.
So i'm back with IE7. No complaints. :)

Lara Lover
23-12-06, 21:42
I tried FireFox. It has a few disadvantages. One i didn't like at all is that when i reply on this forum and use the quote tag, the cursor is automatically set after the end tag. VERY inconvenient; IE sets it between the tags (where it belongs), so you can immediately paste the quoted text.

It's never happened to me? :confused:

Bokkie
23-12-06, 21:47
Firefox :)

KurtisLonely
24-12-06, 20:36
Firefox, and if you need IE coz you can't brows on sites with firefox, then you'll have to download IE Tab ;D
http://www.freewebs.com/kurtis-fighter/bowtothefox7mw.gif

jamieoliver22
24-12-06, 20:48
It's never happened to me? :confused:

The quote thing is fine for me also? :confused:

Firefox, and if you need IE coz you can't brows on sites with firefox, then you'll have to download IE Tab ;D

I use the IE tab thing too. Its great for when you are building websites and you can make sure the site displays well for both browsers without actually having to load IE up. :p

JANKERSON
24-12-06, 22:00

I stick with IE too. :)

Tried Firefox a few times over the years and never really liked it that much, personal preference really.

Mad Tony
24-12-06, 22:08
Firefox. :tmb:

stereopathic
24-12-06, 22:26
i liked firefox until the release of IE7. the phishing filter is invaluable and it now offers all the convenience features of firefox. its interface is more aesthetically pleasing now as well.

KurtisLonely
25-12-06, 11:27
I use the IE tab thing too. Its great for when you are building websites and you can make sure the site displays well for both browsers without actually having to load IE up. :p
true :D FireFox is the best:
http://www.freewebs.com/kurtis-fighter/bowtothefox7mw.gif
and I use it too for website building xD

jamieoliver22
25-12-06, 13:21
i liked firefox until the release of IE7. the phishing filter is invaluable and it now offers all the convenience features of firefox. its interface is more aesthetically pleasing now as well.

I find IE7 a pain in the arse.. Where the hell are all the navigation buttons when you need them? And Firefox has a phishing filter anyway, but if you are used to the Internet, you should be able to spot fake websites a mile away.

EscondeR
25-12-06, 13:25
IMO, Opera rulez! But as for these two I use IE...
Just don't forget patches and good firewall & antivirus (everyone must have anyway)... and be smart ;)

stereopathic
25-12-06, 14:19
I find IE7 a pain in the arse.. Where the hell are all the navigation buttons when you need them? And Firefox has a phishing filter anyway, but if you are used to the Internet, you should be able to spot fake websites a mile away.

the navigation buttons are at the top. you know the arrows, the "X" etc. they're not labeled "back, "stop" or "refresh" anymore, but people who are used to the internet should recognize them anyway. :D

jamieoliver22
25-12-06, 14:41
the navigation buttons are at the top. you know the arrows, the "X" etc. they're not labeled "back, "stop" or "refresh" anymore, but people who are used to the internet should recognize them anyway. :D

No, I mean that only back and forward buttons are there by default.

Fish.
26-12-06, 22:32
I recommend Firefox because it's so easy to remember how to do things.

azumi_mm
27-12-06, 02:29
FF because IE7 contains spyware ;)

jamieoliver22
27-12-06, 11:01
FF because IE7 contains spyware ;)

IE7 IS spyware... ;)