View Full Version : Slidingfloor
The Slidingfloor technique is a very simple one, however its also one of the most unused one, even the fact that its very simple:)
WADMerger (if you dont have the Bridge_Flat in your WAD)
As i said befor the Slidingfloor technique is very easy to use and understand...
1. Create a room from 10 by 4
2. Now create a second room from 5 by 4 and make the whole floor a three click slope, like this
3. connect the rwo room to eachother, the small one has to be under the big one!!!
4. Now start placing the Bridge_Flat object on the connection, depending how big you want the the sliding floor...
5. Now place ‘’Dummy’’ triggers for every single object in the sloped room, make sure that the trigger is under the bridge object you selected or else lara will get stuck on the slope...
6. Once youve done that, you must Toggle Opacity2 the connection, you can both textures the connection or leave it untextured, doesn't matter what you do;)
Now if you did everything right and Lara should walk on it, this should be the final result:)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.