PDA

View Full Version : MadTv addiction

viper456
06-01-07, 15:15
I wish i lived in the US just to watch MadTV

Im actually addicted to it and its just so stupid but it makes me laugh so very hard! lol Its a good escape :)

heres some that made me laugh recently lol

RPHOb2K5Nf0

QbxgTk7fiPM

peffect
06-01-07, 15:19
:vlol:No surprise, Its name is mad tv...:D
Me, I like watching GAME ONE channel, it's basicly a video games channel but there's also series like south park and some anime and also some movies shows and so on.I like it:)

viper456
06-01-07, 15:21
Me, I like watching GAME ONE channel, it's basicly a video games channel but there's also series like south park and some anime and also some movies shows and so on.I like it:)

LOL

ooooh what channel is that on. Is it in the UK ? :)

Kamrusepas
06-01-07, 15:25
I wish i lived in the US just to watch MadTV

They do show it here too, so I've been watching it for years :D

Lenochka
I watch MADtv almost every saturday for the new episodes and i also watch it on comedy central all the time. Has to be one of my favorite shows =3

peffect
LOL

ooooh what channel is that on. Is it in the UK ? :)

Hum, it's a french channel, I think you can find it

viper456
06-01-07, 15:26
They do show it here too, so I've been watching it for years :D

I watch MADtv almost every saturday for the new episodes and i also watch it on comedy central all the time. Has to be one of my favorite shows =3

Hum, it's a french channel, I think you can find it

oh my god is the UK the only place that doesnt get it?! :( im actually gutted I love it lol . I might look to see if you can get it on DVD :D lol

Lenochka
06-01-07, 15:32
I believe you can only get the first 3 seasons or something like that... which are no fun because they took place so long ago there are not many recent jokes within the skits... Which sucks. I really would like the recent seasons on DVD like everything from the year 2000 and up :)

Well i did find this... its all the best from season 8-10... like the highest rated skits and all that... and its kinda cheap :)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7451811&st=MADtv&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1473610

peffect
06-01-07, 15:46
oh my god is the UK the only place that doesnt get it?! :( im actually gutted I love it lol . I might look to see if you can get it on DVD :D lol

You're talking about the channel ?

xMyrax
06-01-07, 15:52
Aw man MadTV is hilarious!! :D I watched this skit a few days ago and I cant stop watching it XD Gotta be one of the best parodies ever!
7putw2A4FiI
Way better than the original version >=]

viper456
06-01-07, 16:06
You're talking about the channel ?

i ment MadTV lol

LMAO MYra that was great!

"what about your cinnamon bun?"

"thats when i pulled out my gun!"

lmao

xMyrax
06-01-07, 16:25
I love the reaction of the guy behind him after he says "I am a growing boy" XD

I also love that part when he sings "I said what she said what I said what she said I didnt say anything" :vlol:

Its really one of the best skits I've watched so far XD

Heres another one but not as good, the cookie monster bit is the best part of the whole video xD
3K8KvHxh1VI

"Who me kidding? Me eat anything! Me compulsive eater!" :vlol:

Lara Croft!
06-01-07, 16:27
We have MadTV in Greece as music channel,like MTV....

viper456
06-01-07, 16:35
I love the reaction of the guy behind him after he says "I am a growing boy" XD

I also love that part when he sings "I said what she said what I said what she said I didnt say anything" :vlol:

Its really one of the best skits I've watched so far XD

Heres another one but not as good, the cookie monster bit is the best part of the whole video xD

"Who me kidding? Me eat anything! Me compulsive eater!" :vlol:

Blk35pDBhLI and to go with it, tickle me Emo lmao!!

xMyrax
06-01-07, 16:37
Oh I've watched that one too :vlol: Thats a genius skit! :D "Depress-a-me Street" :vlol:"You're not the only one with issues!"

CerebralAssassin
06-01-07, 21:56
I love Mad Tv! :p

Andariel
06-01-07, 23:00
I love Mad tv too especially the older episodes. My favorite character would be the Vancome Lady. Definitely my kind of people. :D Don't know how to put video up but here are links to some of the videos.

Vancome Lady Snacks Vendor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQB5VCZ3nPo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQB5VCZ3nPo)

Vancome Lady Guidance Counselor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzdKMV1UQrE

Fish.
07-01-07, 00:43

Rofl, I saw the South Park movie last night (even though I'm not allowed to watch it :mis:), and it was HILARIOUS!!!!!

Fish.
07-01-07, 00:46
Blk35pDBhLI and to go with it, tickle me Emo lmao!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! VERY nice!!! ROTFLOL!!! :vlol:

He had a little MCR tee on!

Pipolinne
07-01-07, 00:50
I'm a complete fan :jmp: !

Their humour is precise,they let nothing escape and they are not afraid of criticize whatever needs to be criticized!

Fantastic!