PDA

View Full Version : I cant get TR:Legend to start on my PS2

KrazyGurLeah
09-01-07, 20:44
I received my copy of the game today for my PS2...and no matter what I do the screen goes completely blank after showing the PS2 logo.
This is the only game I'm having this problem with.
I put in some of my other game CD's as well as movie DVD's and they all start.
TR: Legend just wont start for some reason.
I did online reseach about this whole progressive scan thingy, and disabled it on my PS2 by pressing the reset button and by repeatedly tapping the Start button. The only thing it seems to do however is make the PS2 logo appear more clearer when it shows the logo screen. But right after that it still goes completely black. I tried connecting my PS2 to two other TV's in my house and I'm getting the same problem.
Please someone help..because I really want to play this game!:hea:
Thanks
Seleah,

MelikeLara
09-01-07, 22:33
i wish i could help, but the only thing i can suggest is to get another copy of it

Clemeh
09-01-07, 22:37
I received my copy of the game today for my PS2...and no matter what I do the screen goes completely blank after showing the PS2 logo.
I put in some of my other game CD's as well as movie DVD's and they all start.
TR: Legend just wont start for some reason.
I did online reseach about this whole progressive scan thingy, and disabled it on my PS2 by pressing the reset button and by repeatedly tapping the Start button. The only thing it seems to do however is make the PS2 logo appear more clearer when it shows the logo screen. But right after that it still goes completely black. I tried connecting my PS2 to two other TV's in my house and I'm getting the same problem.
Please someone help..because I really want to play this game!:hea:
Thanks
Seleah,

Welcome to the Forums, I can only suggest to clean your disk...
or.. as my brother does.. is rent TR:Legend from a rent shop, and swap disks..
or shouldnt i have mentioned that.:ton:

Joseph
10-01-07, 01:18

I suggest you send it back for a replacement.

Tomb-Raider
10-01-07, 01:39
Joseph, i know this seems sad but do you think this person only came into the forum to ask a question the leave forever?

If im wrong, ban me!

Joseph
10-01-07, 01:42
Joseph, i know this seems sad but do you think this person only came into the forum to ask a question the leave forever?
Why do you think that? :confused:
And people are free to ask one question and then leave forever if that pleases them. :D

If im wrong, ban me!
LOL! :D

KrazyGurLeah
10-01-07, 13:46

If im wrong, ban me!

No..actually "this person" just did'nt come on the forum to ask a question and then leave forever. I do plan on being an active member on the message board,because I love TombRaider. I posted my first post on this section of the message board because I needed some assistance...but didn't really seem to get any... except smart remarks. I still however plan on making future posts. I just wish I can get my TR:Legend game up and running before I join the other people in the discussion about the game, because I dont want to ruin or spoil anything for me.

Titanium
10-01-07, 13:51
No..actually "this person" just did'nt come on the forum to ask a question and then leave forever. I do plan on being an active member on the message board,because I love TombRaider. I posted my first post on this section of the message board because I needed some assistance...but didn't really seem to get any... except smart remarks. I still however plan on making future posts. I just wish I can get my TR:Legend game up and running before I join the other people in the discussion about the game, because I dont want to ruin or spoil anything for me.

Well if the game refuses to work through no fault of your own and its new. Then definately ask for a replacement. :)

Joseph
10-01-07, 14:50
Yes of course. What Titanium says and what i said: I suggest you send it back for a replacement.is the best advice here
So why you say:
I needed some assistance...but didn't really seem to get any... except smart remarks.is a mystery to me.