PDA

View Full Version : Two kidnapped boys found in STL

Leialte
13-01-07, 00:45
One after 4 years!

Ben Ownby was missing since last week, and he was found today. Found WITH him was Shawn Hornbeck, who has been missing since 2002!

Fox News (http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=2046808&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1)

xMiSsCrOfTx
13-01-07, 01:04
Wow, things like this reassure me that there are such things as miracles. :)

Leialte
13-01-07, 01:06
The thing that peaks my curiousity the most is whether Shawn (the older boy) WANTED to be found. Gone for 4 years -- what kind of things have his kidnappers ingrained in him?

laralives
13-01-07, 01:15
That I am glad that they can hopefully be re-united with their parents!

:)

kewlkyle64
13-01-07, 01:57
Wow. 4 years...

I'm glad SOME people care. (The people who called about seeing the truck.) A majority of Americans, I've heard, just say "Who cares?"

CerebralAssassin
13-01-07, 03:44
yeah,just heard it in the (local) news!:p

Leialte
13-01-07, 04:34
Yay for STL!

I actually heard about it at work before the radio started cheering about it. A guy came in to pick up his dogs... or drop them off... can't remember. But his wife's friend is a wife of an officer and the gossip chain reached back to us. XD

CerebralAssassin
13-01-07, 04:37
Yay for STL!

I actually heard about it at work before the radio started cheering about it. A guy came in to pick up his dogs... or drop them off... can't remember. But his wife's friend is a wife of an officer and the gossip chain reached back to us. XD

why?you're from baseball capital:confused:

Leialte
13-01-07, 05:13
Do you even WANT to know how many Cardinals Tshirts I have?

CerebralAssassin
13-01-07, 05:29
Do you even WANT to know how many Cardinals Tshirts I have?

probably enough for you to ship 2-3 to me..and still have plenty left?

hehe..well seriously..where do you live?maryland heights?town & country?chesterfield? near the airport?near UMSL?where?:p

Leialte
13-01-07, 05:33
As with great local pride most everyone within a 2 hour radius call themselves St. Louisans, I am further out. St. Peters ^^

And, to tell the truth, I have 1 tshirt. :p But I always want to buy one when I see it, if that counts. hehehe

Spitfire
13-01-07, 05:37
That's rather amazing. Altough i will question the prolonged rescue after 4 years! Something traumatic must have happened to that boy if the kidnappers were no where to be found yet the boy stayed away from home. I wonder what is to be said in the comming days about the boy who had been missing for so long!

CerebralAssassin
13-01-07, 05:39
As with great local pride most everyone within a 2 hour radius call themselves St. Louisans, I am further out. St. Peters ^^

And, to tell the truth, I have 1 tshirt. :p But I always want to buy one when I see it, if that counts. hehehe

St.Peters is that far from st.louis?I thought it was right next to St.Charles or somethin like that...well..

you know a town called Rolla?that's within 2 hours from st.louis..that's where I'm at now (attending University of Missouri-Rolla,if you've heard of that!:p )

Leialte
13-01-07, 05:45
No, not that far. It is right next to St. Charles. But as you so aptly have proven, everyone in a 2 hour radius DO call themselves St. Louisans :p

And yes, I've heard of Rolla. (Moving to PM.. we've taken up enough space, lol)

krycekuva
13-01-07, 09:51
wellin austria there was a girld kidnapped for close to be 10 years,.. and after all that time she was found,.. traumatic?.. YES, this kids already grown up will never be the same, again,. and not only that,.. the would try their best to be normal people, but,.. they will just try,...