PDA

View Full Version : I have the flu :(

MyList88
13-01-07, 09:33
I feel absolutely horrible!
The sickness is not the worst part though. The worst part is school. It just started back up again and I've missed 3 days! AND my schedule was messed up and I don't have a first period. You'd think cool...no first....NOT. They said I can't just check in during second I haven't to be a teachers aid. There again, I'm screwed. To be an Aid is a popular choice so anyone who wanted to be one already signed up LAST semester to get the best teachers.....all of the teachers i like/know are taken.... To top it all off, i was absent during the late registration for cap and gowns......i may be walking in regular clothes or not at all..........I'm stressed. Can someone give me some advice?!!!

:hea: :( :hea: :( :cen:

Lara Croft!
13-01-07, 16:46
Health comes first!!!!Worry about getting better and everything else is mendable!!!I was sick for 3 days myself,today I've finally recovered...I'm wishing you a fast recovery too!:hug:

xMiSsCrOfTx
13-01-07, 16:52
You think missing 3 days is bad? I've missed 21 so far this year. >.< My advice would be to relax, I'm sure there's still some way you could purchase the cap and gown. Hope you feel better soon.

Trust In Trent
13-01-07, 19:18
I feel like crap myself atm. Got a nasty stomach bug, keep waking up at six o clock in the morning with stomach pains which sucks.

MyList88
14-01-07, 05:20
I feel like crap myself atm. Got a nasty stomach bug, keep waking up at six o clock in the morning with stomach pains which sucks.

stomach bugs are the worst imo.

I don't think I would be stressing if it weren't so close to the beginning of the semester...only been back for about a week and a half.

anyway, i feel a lot better now:D