PDA

View Full Version : Back to the Future Trilogy

TombRaiderLover
14-01-07, 19:26
Great films! :)

Discuss Robert Zemeckis' eighties time-travel film series here.

Scottlee
14-01-07, 19:27
Hey butthead, I thought I told you never to post in here.

TombRaiderLover
14-01-07, 19:32
:vlol:

I re-watched my dad's DVD trilogy a few days back because I haven't seen the films in months.

The first one is clearly the best.

The second had a much darker tone than the original, and was alot less entertaining, but it has its fun moments. Still, a disappointment.

A better sequel than the second film, and almost as good as the original.

I'm playing on asking for the 4-Disc Ultimate Edition for my upcoming birthday (3 threes, one day, ooohhhh.)

Laras Backpack
14-01-07, 19:39
I love these films. :tmb: No matter how many times i watch them I'm still entertained. And there are very few movies that I can say that about these days.

Scottlee
14-01-07, 19:42
George McFly is my favourite character. Imagine if Tomb Raider had you playing as George-esque women instead of Lara as we know her....

Larsson - (Moving into the room) What does a man have to do to get that kind of attention from you? What you got there?

Lara - Errr. Stories. About...visitors from outer space.

Larsson - :confused:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natla - And there's this little trinklet, enough to make your wallet rumble. What do you say? Are you in?

Lara - I can't. I'll miss my favourite television show, Science Fiction Theatre.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geordie - You'll be liasing with Sophia Lee on this adventure.

Lara - But I think she'd rather see someone else.

Geordie - Who?

Lara (points) Biff

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zip - Careful Lara, there's a guard in the next room. I can see him on the monitor.

Lara - Oh!..Er, do you think I should swear.

Zip - Yes dammit Lara, swear!

Kurtis - .................

Lara - You're my density...I mean, my destiny.

Laras Backpack
14-01-07, 19:44
Kurtis - .................

Lara - You're my density...I mean, my destiny.

:vlol: She was right the first time.

Anniversary Lara
14-01-07, 20:14
I'm a big fan of the trilogy!! I got to know this in 1998 (when I got to know Tomb Raider, too ;) ) and I fell in love with it! I knew all dialogs from memory and I even wrote them down like a book story. I'm still addicted to these movies. The first part is the best one IMO. And I prefer to watch it in english, I just love MJF's voice :D I even bought the american 4-Disc Ultimate Edition on eBay :jmp: And I got a chance to sit in the DeLorean once:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l72/jayciejc/delo.jpg

Ikas90
15-01-07, 02:23
Wow ^^ Great picture, Andrea :tmb: That would be a great opportunity, as I'm also a fan of Back to the Future. I think the movies are just great!

My favourite one is the last one :D

Shark_Blade
15-01-07, 07:04
I'm a big fan of the trilogy!! I got to know this in 1998 (when I got to know Tomb Raider, too ;) ) and I fell in love with it! I knew all dialogs from memory and I even wrote them down like a book story. I'm still addicted to these movies. The first part is the best one IMO. And I prefer to watch it in english, I just love MJF's voice :D I even bought the american 4-Disc Ultimate Edition on eBay :jmp: And I got a chance to sit in the DeLorean once:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l72/jayciejc/delo.jpg

Cool pic AnniLara:tmb: :D

I like the third movie when I was a kid. All the western style and cowboy theme really hooked me up. But now I think I like the first one more. lol anyone remember Calvin Klein? :vlol:

CerebralAssassin
15-01-07, 10:09
oh I love these movies!!:p

Anniversary Lara
15-01-07, 11:48
Wow ^^ Great picture, Andrea :tmb: That would be a great opportunity, as I'm also a fan of Back to the Future. I think the movies are just great!

My favourite one is the last one :D

Cool pic AnniLara:tmb: :D

I like the third movie when I was a kid. All the western style and cowboy theme really hooked me up. But now I think I like the first one more. lol anyone remember Calvin Klein? :vlol:

Thank you for your comments :hug:

Yes, I remember Calvin Klein :vlol: It's so funny when Marty's mother keep calling him Calvin because it's written on his underwear :cln: And then he fells down with his jeans :jmp: