PDA

View Full Version : New Pirates 3 pics

Miss Golden
14-01-07, 22:22
Some new promotional pictures have come to light. I love Keira's new Samurai Pirate costume.

http://www.aintitcool.com/images2007/pirates3alarge.jpg
http://www.aintitcool.com/images2007/pirates3b.jpg
http://www.aintitcool.com/images2007/pirates3c.jpg
http://www.aintitcool.com/images2007/pirates3d.jpg
http://www.aintitcool.com/images2007/pirates3e.jpg
http://www.aintitcool.com/images2007/pirates3f.jpg

jarhead
14-01-07, 22:24
Amazing pictures. Keira outfit is indeed spectacular. Suits her down to the ground

LadyLaraC
:yik:
I love them all, especially the first one!
Thnaks for posting!! :jmp:
Can't wait for this film :D

Rivendell
WOOF! :D :jmp:

Thanks for posting!

*Sighs :cln: *

Lew
14-01-07, 22:25
Woooo!

Jacob x5
14-01-07, 22:25
I've only seen the second one. I need to see the first. It's good news that the third is coming out though. :) Is there just going to be those three?

Also, how did Captain Jack Sparrow survive? I thought he died at the end of the second film (I was quite surprised actually; you can't kill off Johnny Depp!).

Rivendell
14-01-07, 22:27
There was no way on earth they were going to kill of the main selling point of the film ;)

Time for an Avatar change methinks!

xMiSsCrOfTx
Le drool.. :cln: Johnny. :D They all look spectacular, and Keira's outfit is AWESOME! Thanks for posting! Who's the oriental guy?

Angelx14
wow! They all look so great.. especially Johnny Depp.:D

Woot! Can't wait to see it, hope it will be better than a second one.:jmp:
Thanks for posting.^^

Pipolinne
14-01-07, 22:29
Thank you :jmp: !

I already knew the one with Jack,but the others are great, being my favorite the one with Elizabeth!

But is it my impression ,or they're a tad LOTR-ish :D?

Jacob x5
14-01-07, 22:30
There was no way on earth they were going to kill of the main selling point of the film ;)

He has Keith Richards down to a T. :vlol:

taika
14-01-07, 22:31
These pictures have been edited/photoshopped SO much that I can barely recognise them.
Infact, they look *sorta* drawn. lol.
oh well, nevermind. I hope they don't leave this one on a cliffhanger. Sorry but POC2 went on for so long and didn't really get ANYWHERE by the end of it! :x *eek*

Pipolinne
14-01-07, 22:32
Keith R. appeared drunk in the set :D!

The ghostly atmosphere is totally right...but I feel I've already seen this :whi:.

Lew
14-01-07, 22:33
I think they goto Japan, don't look like Pirate anymore :vlol:

jarhead
14-01-07, 22:34
lol

* Captain. Jack doesnt die, and the chises bloke is a villain. Apprently theres a massive chase sequence through his house in singapor*

BlackGrey
14-01-07, 22:40
So looking forward to this move :jmp:

Apofiss
14-01-07, 22:42
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @o@ niiiice! (no nooo... ****ing storm is disconnecting my net T.T ..have seen the jack one hehe)

Rivendell
14-01-07, 22:44
Arrr, bring on Singapore, me'hearties :D

gtkilla
14-01-07, 22:46
I loved the first Pirates movie and I was looking forward to the second, but that movie was such a let down for me. They're gonna follow the same formula from DMC and since it was shot back to back, i'm pretty sure that the third will just be the same old garbage. Dry unfunny jokes from johnny depp and a bunch of special effects. :rolleyes:

Lara's Boy
14-01-07, 22:46
Ooh...looking forward to May 25th, then! :D

Keira is looking very nice in that outfit :cln:

Pipolinne
14-01-07, 22:51
Le drool.. :cln: Johnny. :D They all look spectacular, and Keira's outfit is AWESOME! Thanks for posting! Who's the oriental guy?

Yun-Fat Chow (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000334/), one of the most famous Hong - Kong stars

tr_mitch
14-01-07, 22:52
Pirates of the Caribbean Meets Crouching tiger hidden dragon.

xMiSsCrOfTx
14-01-07, 22:54
Yun-Fat Chow (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000334/), one of the most famous Hong - Kong stars

Ah, I thought I recognized him from somewhere! :) New character in POTC then, I assume?

Lew
14-01-07, 22:55
Ah, I thought I recognized him from somewhere! :) New character in POTC then, I assume?

No he's on another film, they just deicided to put him in there cause it will make it look better :) hehe

Apofiss
14-01-07, 22:57
Yun Fat! gooo! He'll leave Depp into shadow... :cln: jk BUT on a serious note I'd consider him as the best Asian male actor alive.

xMiSsCrOfTx
14-01-07, 23:00
No he's on another film, they just deicided to put him in there cause it will make it look better :) hehe

:cen: :p

Forwen
14-01-07, 23:02
Oooh... Smallest bit of China makes Forwen bounce around with impatience, even if it comes with Holywood stereotyping written all over it. Only while watching the actual thing Forwen gets angry :(

PS. Is it just me, or Keira's facial expression on the big picture is awfully fake?

Apofiss
14-01-07, 23:03
No he's on another film, they just deicided to put him in there cause it will make it look better :) hehe.

:D

xMiSsCrOfTx
14-01-07, 23:04
lol :D :p

I meant I recognized him from Crouching Tiger, lol xD

Miss Golden
14-01-07, 23:07
I also have a new rumour (well a bit old but new to this forum)

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3562840

I can only hope and pray this actually happens.

Lara Croft!
14-01-07, 23:08
My boyfriend will go crazy once he sees those pics.....Thnks for sharing!

Apofiss
14-01-07, 23:12
I meant I recognized him from Crouching Tiger, lol xD

I think I chose wrong multi-quotes :whi:

Pipolinne
14-01-07, 23:15
Yun Fat! gooo! He'll leave Depp into shadow... :cln: jk BUT on a serious note I'd consider him as the best Asian male actor alive.

Ignoring your comment,Rihard, :DI agree that CYF is indeed a magnificent actor,not one expecting to have a chance in Hollywood due to this film. And that will sure make the difference.

A pity we can't Zhang-Yi,too :D!

xMiSsCrOfTx
14-01-07, 23:16
I think I chose wrong multi-quotes :whi:

Nice one :tmb: :p

Forwen
14-01-07, 23:17
IA pity we can't Zhang-Yi,too :D!
No, please, she's already been everywhere -_- I can't believe that a 1.3 billion nation only gets one world class actress per generation.

Miss Golden
14-01-07, 23:20
There was some rumours a while back that Salma Hayek was going to be in this as Yun Fat's partner in crime. I am guessing this isn't happening anymore, but don't be surprised if we see a female villain since Keira has only fought men so far.

Also Davey Jones is comming back.

Pipolinne
14-01-07, 23:21
No, please, she's already been everywhere -_- I can't believe that a 1.5 billion nation only gets one world class actress per generation.

We know very little from Chinese films,but I agree with you there. But I do like her.

Back on topic :D : a fourth film?! Johnny Depp and the two screenwriters already said this one will be the last!

I'm really expecting something dramatic for POTC III and not just special effects. I think it has all the elements for a powerful and dramatic film!

gtkilla
14-01-07, 23:30
We know very little from Chinese films,but I agree with you there. But I do like her.

Back on topic :D : a fourth film?! Johnny Depp and the two screenwriters already said this one will be the last!

I'm really expecting something dramatic for POTC III and not just special effects. I think it has all the elements for a powerful and dramatic film!

Then prepare yourself for disappointment, POTC can never be a powerful and dramatic film.

Lara Coft Baby
14-01-07, 23:33
i have already seen these on an orlando bloom bored i go to. I love the pic with Orlando and the one with all them in it :p

Pipolinne
14-01-07, 23:38
Then prepare yourself for disappointment, POTC can never be a powerful and dramatic film.

For me it was and it is and proved blockbusters aren't necessarily dumb.

POTC II has a lot of literary,mythologic and cinematographic references,which,fortunately,aren't obvious.

Anyway,for those of out fine forum folk :D who speak french and/or have access to Nouvel Observateur,there's a special issue where POTC is reviewed.

Lenochka
14-01-07, 23:42
Wow! Love them all... except for Keira's solo pic... she looks like she is confused

" Pose... Like this?.... oooh you mean like this right? "

gtkilla
14-01-07, 23:45
][/B]For me it was and it is and proved blockbusters aren't necessarily dumb.

POTC II has a lot of literary,mythologic and cinematographic references,which,fortunately,aren't obvious.

Anyway,for those of out fine forum folk :D who speak french and/or have access to Nouvel Observateur,there's a special issue where POTC is reviewed.

I can't stand DMC, I wouldn't have spotted those references because that movie put me to sleep.

Punaxe
14-01-07, 23:45
What? Samurai? I'M IN! :D

Pipolinne
14-01-07, 23:56
I can't stand DMC, I wouldn't have spotted those references because that movie put me to sleep.

Perhaps you'd care to explain what DMC is :)?

We feel a film in a very personal way ,therefore your view is as legitimate as mine.

Simply,try to give sensible arguments,instead of bombastic sentences :).

Besides,if you slept during the film,it's quite natural you haven't spotted those references :D!

gtkilla
15-01-07, 00:11
][/B]Perhaps you'd care to explain what DMC is :)?

We feel a film in a very personal way ,therefore your view is as legitimate as mine.

Simply,try to give sensible arguments,instead of bombastic sentences :).

Besides,if you slept during the film,it's quite natural you haven't spotted those references :D!

Dead Man's Chest :wve:

Pipolinne
15-01-07, 00:28
Thank you :wve:.

RAID
15-01-07, 17:58
Woo-hoo :jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp:

Bullethail
15-01-07, 18:28
Awesome! I can't wait for that to come out! :cln:

RAID
15-01-07, 21:49
I wish Will Turner would die. That way we won't have any lame wannabe actors in the movie.

Rivendell
15-01-07, 22:07
I think its a shame a lot of people dislike Knightley- I love her in PotC films! :D

BlackGrey
15-01-07, 22:08
I think its a shame a lot of people dislike Knightley- I love her in PotC films! :D

So do I! I love her little trantum in the second one, when they're all fighting :D

Rivendell
15-01-07, 22:11
Some parts of her acting really remind me of Lara too on occasion (not the tantrum bit obviously - funny as it is :D ) I think she's got a Lara-like face. Parts like her blackmailing the East India company man, walks slowly in and aims a gun right at her head with a smile :D

domina
15-01-07, 22:24
I think Knightley is great in the PotC films. Very pretty, too.

I liked the first flick more than the second, but I liked 'em both so I'm looking forward to seeing the the third one.

frostfur452
16-01-07, 01:22
So do I! I love her little trantum in the second one, when they're all fighting :D

that part stood out to me... really funny :)

lorien elf
16-01-07, 03:00
I also have a new rumour (well a bit old but new to this forum)

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3562840

I can only hope and pray this actually happens.

What? They're trying to cut costs? Heh, why? Looks like they did plenty well enough with both films that they shouldn't be so short on money this go round. That's silly, to cut Bloom anyway, as if the movies were some kind of long-running tv show and they had to cut out the least popular characters.

Anyway, thanks for the photos. Heh, I wonder if any of the actors ever look back on those photos of themselves and laugh? It looks good, but it's got to be interesting seeing themselves in poses like that, with the lighting and fog too, and the blown back hair and facial expressions. I hope this movie is better than the second.

Spitfire
16-01-07, 03:03
I'm not a big fan of this running series but i think I could watch it just for Keira. :D

AmericanAssassin
16-01-07, 03:08
I haven't actually seen the first 2. LOL! I'm a HUGE movie buff, so I don't know why. What's the plot to the series???

bett
16-01-07, 03:24
i heart johnny depp

Spitfire
16-01-07, 03:33
I haven't actually seen the first 2. LOL! I'm a HUGE movie buff, so I don't know why. What's the plot to the series???

Answer:

i heart johnny depp

and that's about it...

Miss Golden
16-01-07, 10:19
What? They're trying to cut costs? Heh, why? Looks like they did plenty well enough with both films that they shouldn't be so short on money this go round. That's silly, to cut Bloom anyway, as if the movies were some kind of long-running tv show and they had to cut out the least popular characters.

Anyway, thanks for the photos. Heh, I wonder if any of the actors ever look back on those photos of themselves and laugh? It looks good, but it's got to be interesting seeing themselves in poses like that, with the lighting and fog too, and the blown back hair and facial expressions. I hope this movie is better than the second.
Well correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they have 5 well known actors and one ex-rock star to pay for this time around, which is twice as much as the last film when it was only Johnny, Keira and Orlando.

Also you have to look at it from a marketing perspective. Jack is the star. Everyone loves Jack. His performance and character is what made the films stand out and become as popular as they have. The Will Turner fanbase is pretty much just girls who love Orlando. Even then most girls prefer Johnny Depp as Jack. With Keira, this isn't a problem because she doesn't just have the males supporting her looks, but she represents a strong female that women can relate too and both genders enjoy her character. Also she is the only major female so killing her would be a mistake.

Also it is unknown how long Barbossa will stick around for but his performance was much more critically hailed than Bloom's, even if it was overshaddowed by Johnny Depp. Not only that but it's pretty much an annonamus vote that he was a better character than Davey Jones. Now that he is on the good guy's side and the monkey is back on his shoulder, he will probally be one of the more popular characters this time around.

Angelus
16-01-07, 11:24
Looks good. Hopefully it'll be better than the second one. :tmb:

Rivendell
16-01-07, 12:16

The first one:

Pirates who have been cursed by Aztec gold will remain undead until they return all the gold to its hidden casket and shed some of their blood (a 'blood debt') except one of the original thieves was mutinied and lost at sea, so they try and use his son as the blood debt. Kidnap, action, hilarity and a big adventure ensues between the bad pirates, the good pirates, and the official guard of Port Royale.

The second one:

Jack Sparrow owes his soul to the immortal Davy Jones (a strange mythological being), but he doesn't exactly want to give it to him, so he sets out to find the Dead Man's Chest - inside which is Davy Jones' heart, that if stabbed, would kill Davy. So it becomes a blackmail mission involving finding a key, and a treasure chest. Lots of double crossing and action ensues, accompanied by some more hilarity and a giant squid. It doesn't all go according to plan though, and everything tends to end up a bit doomed at the end.

Ada the Mental
16-01-07, 12:51
Cool!Thanks for posting.
I guess you most must have seen these but anyway:http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=17981
I can't wait!:jmp:

About killing off Bloom,I wouldn't be surprised.
What I have heard is that some script draft leaked that said the Norrington dies!I hope it's just some stupid IMDB rumor because I really liked him.

Anw,what i really like about PotC3 is that Barbossa's back.Although I'd rather he was still evil!I prefer him to Jones.His slimmy tentacles did't really make a bad guy for me...

Laramania
16-01-07, 12:54
Oh...they're amazing pics...Thanks for sharing...!!!:hug:

george_croft
16-01-07, 12:59
I hate the "Pirates movies", I find them rather boring, and repeating:o
I don't think ill give the third one a chance:p But I do like Keiras new outfit:)

Rivendell
16-01-07, 13:24
Wow, you find moonlight zombies, immortal beings, squid-men, aquatic monsters, giant squids, big action sequences, resurrection and undead monkeys... Boring??

:vlol: I'd sure like to know your definition of exciting! :vlol:

danitiwa
16-01-07, 18:08
YES FINALLY! :jmp: I love U Jhonny! This movie looks awesome! :D I CAN'T WAIT!

Angel666
16-01-07, 22:22
I love Johnny Depp and Bill Nighy. :D And now Keith Richards! I think I might die of happiness if all three are on camera at once.

Lenochka
16-01-07, 22:33
I hate the "Pirates movies", I find them rather boring, and repeating:o
I don't think ill give the third one a chance:p But I do like Keiras new outfit:)

Indeed... there ok but vastly over-rated. The second movie was good... but not " OMG! OMG! OMG! Pirates 2 is amazing lets go see it in theaters 14 more times! "

Hyper_Crazy
16-01-07, 22:36
Its looking good so far, thanks for the pictures.

gtkilla
17-01-07, 00:20
Indeed... there ok but vastly over-rated. The second movie was good... but not " OMG! OMG! OMG! Pirates 2 is amazing lets go see it in theaters 14 more times! "

I thought the second was mediocre at best, The first one was way better IMO. The third probably will be the worst of all three.

Tombcool
17-01-07, 00:43
These Pirates of the ****-a-bean (especially Dead Man's Breast) sucked so much! They are so overrated, they don't have a good story or plot, the movies have nothing good in them. As soon as the movie comes out I am going to watch immediately and go on the forum and post the ending right away. :ton: Nothing stops me.

laralives
17-01-07, 00:47
SO COOL!
It's so cool to have a THIRD!

:jmp:

xMiSsCrOfTx
17-01-07, 01:02
As soon as the movie comes out I am going to watch immediately and go on the forum and post the ending right away. :ton: Nothing stops me.

'Ey, take it easy.. I'll be watching you! :mis: I don't think the films are overrated at all. They're really suspenseful movies and the plots just keep getting better. I have a feeling though, that the third will be the worst of them all. Just a hunch.

Mr.LadyCroft
17-01-07, 01:25
i thought the pirates of the caribean were awesome both of the movies are really good. and i can't wait to see the third. :jmp:

evanescence69
17-01-07, 07:56
OMG!!! Pictures from the third movie :D :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

peffect
17-01-07, 08:14
Kiera knightly is hot!!!

george_croft
17-01-07, 08:15
These Pirates of the ****-a-bean (especially Dead Man's Breast) sucked so much!

Lmao, I think it was called "dead man's chest":vlol: :D

peffect
17-01-07, 08:22
^ :lol: