PDA

View Full Version : I dreamt about Tomb Raider!

ivannnnn
15-01-07, 06:35
Hey guys,i dreamt about Tomb Raider!!I don't know what TR i dreamt was :(,i forgot..

But i saw Madonna and her 2 children with Lara Croft!Lara was jumping across the ledge in mountaneous place.I saw Lara leapt acrobatically.

I think it is a weird dream :confused: :rolleyes:

domina
15-01-07, 06:41
I had a dream I was Lara. All I remember is running through some weird maze thing.

Ikas90
15-01-07, 07:03
I once had a dream that I was in Lara's house in TR1, and that I found a secret room... Of course, the next day when I woke up, I looked for it and didn't find it :D

angelika
15-01-07, 07:45
I usually dream aboyt levels I'm stuck. Don't worry, you're not the only one obsessed here with Lara.

But Lara with Madonna........:hea:

Jacob x5
15-01-07, 07:53
I would imagine it's fairly normal for people to have dreams about Tomb Raider, at least it is here at TRF. :ton:

If you play a game or do something for long periods of time you are likely to dream about them. ;) Some people take it as a sign to cut down. :whi:

:cln:

angelika
15-01-07, 07:56
I 'd love to dream about Lara every day so that I don't dream about my every day problems.....

ace_85
15-01-07, 07:59
If you play a game or do something for long periods of time you are likely to dream about them. ;) Some people take it as a sign to cut down. :whi:

:cln:

Sign, schmign. It's going to take a lot more than a couple of crazy dreams for me to give up Tomb Raiding :D

peffect
15-01-07, 08:12
Yesteday, I watched a documentary about lara croft and how is her influence on the japanese people:D, just before I went to sleep
Even if I were so proud of her, I cudn't dream of her...

Spitfire
15-01-07, 08:15
I have only had one dream of Lara/AJ and it was around the time the 1st movie came out. I dreamt i was raiding tombs with her and um..somethings i won't go into detail with.

Rivendell
15-01-07, 08:16
I had one 2 nights ago:

It was all going swimmingly well for a while - her dive was a lot cooler, she had a proper scream and everything. Then right at the start of the lost valley - in stormed the mercs. :( The Rex plonked himself into the valley looking pretty unimpressive - though he did rag Lara about and dump her on the floor. It wasn't so bad until a Huge decorative cannon stuck out of the clifface and blasted the Rex immediately up into space. :(

peffect
15-01-07, 08:21
^ :vlol:...a so weird dream!

BlackGrey
15-01-07, 09:35
I have only had one dream of Lara/AJ and it was around the time the 1st movie came out. I dreamt i was raiding tombs with her and um..somethings i won't go into detail with.

:vlol: I dreamt what Legend would be like a few weeks before it came out, it was practically going through TR1 all over again.

b0bb13
15-01-07, 10:06
I had a dream a couple of weeks ago too.I was Lara and I was in the legend Manor in the library.Natla was in front of me and she started to talk about the scion.After that we started to rip our clothes and then I woke up:hea: