PDA

View Full Version : We have fog!!!

peffect
15-01-07, 07:08
This morning when I woke up, I looked through the window and like in magic I saw that all my city is foggy, I can't even see the shops of the neighborhood!!!:jmp:
I find it really great! it reminds me a lot of silent hill:D
Really good, I hope the mist will stay longer cos in two houres I'll be on my way to the college and I think, it'll be a great idea to walk in the fog...:jmp:

Spitfire
15-01-07, 07:13
Make sure the cars can see you when you're walking!

Otherwise, i love fog, very haunting and yet peaceful.

Forwen
15-01-07, 07:14
Is it that rare over where you live?

Oh well, rare or not, I enjoy fog as well whenever it shows up here :D Even though it's not that much uncommon.

peffect
15-01-07, 07:26
Is it that rare over where you live?

Oh well, rare or not, I enjoy fog as well whenever it shows up here :D Even though it's not that much uncommon.

Umm, no

But I can merely see the people around, they look like shades:D
It's really thick and all seem to be quite and...so silent hill-ish, that's what I can say

@spitfire: dun worry, we there is pavements in my city :p

Spitfire
15-01-07, 07:30
lmao, im sure there is pavement, but it might be hard for some drivers to see the road ahead of them and curves and such. I just remember reading an article in the newspaper about a kid who got hit because there was a sharp turn and the car hit the boy who was walking on the sidewalk going to school in the morning.

Ikas90
15-01-07, 07:36
I haven't seen fog for ages, but last time I saw some was when I was up in the mountains. We were driving, and we couldn't even see 5 metres infront of us :eek:

peffect
15-01-07, 07:37
lmao, im sure there is pavement, but it might be hard for some drivers to see the road ahead of them and curves and such. I just remember reading an article in the newspaper about a kid who got hit because there was a sharp turn and the car hit the boy who was walking on the sidewalk going to school in the morning.
How sad...:(
But for me, I take the bus and sometimes, my daddy's car:D but he need it almost all the time as today:( ...

CerebralAssassin
15-01-07, 07:40
I love fog...please show us some pics!!!:tea:

peffect
15-01-07, 07:50
I love fog...please show us some pics!!!:tea:

I wish I cud...but I don't have it now plus, the fog starts fading:( ...all what I can see now is a cloudy sky, but everybody looks blurry!:confused: it's my blurry window:p

Punaxe
15-01-07, 11:10
Fog is awesome :D The denser the better :tmb:

star girl
15-01-07, 15:34
Fog can be dangerous.... And it becomes a nuisance when travelling.

Other than that, I love fog! :p

Gamer212
15-01-07, 15:55
Fog is awesome :D The denser the better :tmb:

Same! always makes me feel like I've gone back in time:cool:

AmericanAssassin
15-01-07, 15:56
We haven't had any here forever!!!

ben croft
15-01-07, 17:19
I love fog too. :jmp:

Lew
15-01-07, 17:24
Great.....fog...... :whi:

Chug a Bug
15-01-07, 20:29
You poor fog deprived people! Come move to England, we have all the fog you could ever want!

tr_mitch
15-01-07, 20:40
Fog is the worst thing ever.
Its seriously ****s up your hair. :(

BlackGrey
15-01-07, 20:41

So does wind.

MiCkiZ88
15-01-07, 20:42
Im not a big fan of fog, but sometimes it creates a nice eerie feeling when walking trough the woods during heavy fog :D

tr_mitch
15-01-07, 20:43
So does wind.

Nah... wind is dry. Fog is like rain.

Lew
15-01-07, 20:43
So does wind.

ROFL! I know another that does too....AHEM!

Especially the winds weve been getting!

viper456
15-01-07, 20:52

even our GHD's are no match against ze fog of doom lmao!

tr_mitch
15-01-07, 20:56
even our GHD's are no match against ze fog of doom lmao!

I know...Its like naked rain.
Its there and you can see it, but you try to ignore it... But still screws your hair about.
DIE FOG DIE!!!! *Stabs the white mist*

DREWY
15-01-07, 20:58
You have fog, we have smoke from the bushfires. Barely see some days lately. Looks the same - smells terrible.

BlackGrey
Its there and you can see it, but you try to ignore it... But still screws your hair about.

You may aswell be humping the air :whi:

viper456

LMAO that end bt made me crack up ... purely because i have a visual image of you totally drunk off your face attacking fog with a spoon :D

tr_mitch
15-01-07, 21:01
LMAO that end bt made me crack up ... purely because i have a visual image of you totally drunk off your face attacking fog with a spoon :D

Lol either that or me going 'GET IT AWAY FROM ME' lmao and trying to escape it.

You may aswell be humping the air :whi:
Nah i'm not pansexual ;)

BlackGrey
15-01-07, 21:03

Nah i'm not pansexual ;)

Take that back b!tch! :ton: Anyway, lets forget about that stupid thread please!

viper456
15-01-07, 21:05

Nah i'm not pansexual ;)

LMFAO!! swear to god, your to witty for your own good...sometimes. Other times your a teeennny bit slow mitchell lmao