PDA

View Full Version : A question about a TR YouTube Clip

Lior_K
17-01-07, 21:16
I came across this vid on YouTube:

b3QBMhHYizU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3QBMhHYizU&mode=related&search=

It's a pretty good video clip of various FMVs and commercials with LC. One of the scene (can be seen at 02:44 minutes of the vid) seemed like and FMV from TR4/5 but I can't remember exactly. Does anybody recognize where it's from?

Thanks! :wve:

Rivendell
17-01-07, 21:33
Freakmatek - ( Aka God of Synchronisity :D ) made one of the best fan-TR vids out there when he made that! I think it was the first thing I favourited on youtube in fact.

The 02:44 bit really stumped me too - I can't remember/ don't know where it's from unfortunately!

Hyper_Crazy
17-01-07, 21:33
I have no idea but I think it would come from TR4.

Lior_K
17-01-07, 21:57
Freakmatek - ( Aka God of Synchronisity :D ) made one of the best fan-TR vids out there when he made that! I think it was the first thing I favourited on youtube in fact.

The 02:44 bit really stumped me too - I can't remember/ don't know where it's from unfortunately!

Good to know. It is a very cool vid. :)

And that part just really bugs me, where is it from? :confused:

Tomb Raider Master
17-01-07, 22:03
I don't remember seeing it in any TR game, so it must be from some additional video. :)

AmericanAssassin
17-01-07, 22:11
That was the coolest TR fan video I've ever seen!!! :D

bett
17-01-07, 22:49
awesome find. it's been years since i've played tlr but if memory serves me, isn't there a golden statue of lara in one level (takes health if you shoot it or if enemies attack it) the bit @ 2:44 reminded me of that but i honestly don't know

Lior_K
17-01-07, 23:22
awesome find. it's been years since i've played tlr but if memory serves me, isn't there a golden statue of lara in one level (takes health if you shoot it or if enemies attack it) the bit @ 2:44 reminded me of that but i honestly don't know

Yeah, it does remind that bit, but it was never featured as an FMV. Also, all of the commercials had Lara slightly different than she was on Core’s FMVs and that one looks exactly as Core’s Lara in TR4/5.

::PJB::
17-01-07, 23:36
One of the scene (can be seen at 02:44 minutes of the vid) seemed like and FMV from TR4/5 but I can't remember exactly.Wasn't this part of the FMV you saw before you fought Seth at the end of Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation? :)

Lior_K
18-01-07, 00:50
Wasn't this part of the FMV you saw before you fought Seth at the end of Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation? :)

It's similar, but it wasn't in that FMV...it was actually the first FMV I checked. :D

I found another video (in German) with Lara's history and there's that bit again (00:05). Was there an official clip or something that Core released and I missed?

IJPEmPLfkzs

AmericanAssassin
19-01-07, 02:08
Watch this video!!! Everybody that hasn't already!!!