PDA

View Full Version : Ok this officially hurts

TR freak
17-01-07, 20:28
I broke up with my girlfriend today. This hurts alot more than I would have expected. I loved her so much and now its just over. I feel like my entire life has been stripped from me. She was the best thing to ever happen in my life. When I was with her I was happy. I've known this was coming for a while now, but I just wasn't willing to let her go until I heard the words come out of her mouth. Hell I dont even want to let her go now. I cant accept this. There will never be another girl like her. I never thought I'd ever cry over a girl. Well I have now, although I made sure it wasn't in front of her. This officially hurts. Sorry but I just feel like I have to tell someone the pain I'm going through. All my friends just say "Get over it, there'll be other girls" I dont think there ever will be. Not like her. I loved her and I'll never love anyone the way I loved her.

xcrushterx
17-01-07, 20:30
i know how you feel. My gf dumped me so randomly ( you should have heard her reason. I LIKED TR. SHE DIDNT WANT TO BE WITH SOMEON WHO LIKE LARA):(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Scottlee
17-01-07, 20:32
Sorry to hear that, TRfreak. I know what it's like to break up with someone. It sucks no matter who did the dumping. It's hard to get over it, and the best thing to do is often nothing more complicated than waiting. It takes ages, but after weeks and months the pain begins to subside and you develop a thick skin. Good luck moving on.

AmericanAssassin
17-01-07, 20:36
Your friends are right though. There will be other girls. I, personally, believe that everybody has a soul mate, a person that is meant for them. So, there is somebody out there for you and you will date again. It may take a while, believe me, but you will date again. If you knew that it was coming for a while, then it was supposed to happen. Don't get back together! You'll only get your heart rebroken in the long run. Just be patient and your woman will come to you. You just have to have the eyes to see it! :D

Remember, don't give up on yourself or you will end up alone!

Tomb Raider Master
17-01-07, 20:37
I perfectly understand how you feel. :) I know it's tough while everything is still "fresh" (even we guys live-through very emotional situations), but everything fades away with time, and so will this. Although it may not seem like this, but I'm pretty sure it's not the end of the world, and that you'll return to your normal life soon. Keep your chin up! :hug:

And yes, there is still plenty of fish in the sea. ;)

xMiSsCrOfTx
17-01-07, 20:47
Breaking up is always hard to do. But, life goes on, as much as you may deny it at the moment, it does. Keep your head up. :)

TR freak
17-01-07, 20:52
Thanks guys. I feel like crap at the moment but hopefully with time I'll be ok. Doesn't feel like I will at the moment though. Seeing her every day at college wont help matters. You know about a month ago the only way I could see us splitting up is in a couple years when we go to different universities. It just felt so right. Now everything feels so wrong.

bett
17-01-07, 21:41
i'm sorry you feel so bad. i know there's no magic words i, nor anyone really, could say to make all of this better but try not to let it consume you. i was so in love with a guy once and he dumped me and i beat myself up over it for the longest time. i cried non-stop for a week, after that i couldn't cry anymore and my eyes and face were so swollen. i was at the point where i was having anxiety attacks about it. but then i realized that even though i hurt, i was still alive and there had to be something else out there. i wish you the best of luck

buffytabor
18-01-07, 02:00
i know how you feel. My gf dumped me so randomly ( you should have heard her reason. I LIKED TR. SHE DIDNT WANT TO BE WITH SOMEON WHO LIKE LARA):(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

OMG that is a terrile reason.

Sorry to hear some of you have had a bad relationship experience. :(

wantafanta
18-01-07, 02:05
I broke up with my girlfriend today. This hurts alot more than I would have expected. I loved her so much and now its just over. I feel like my entire life has been stripped from me. She was the best thing to ever happen in my life. When I was with her I was happy. I've known this was coming for a while now, but I just wasn't willing to let her go until I heard the words come out of her mouth. Hell I dont even want to let her go now. I cant accept this. There will never be another girl like her. I never thought I'd ever cry over a girl. Well I have now, although I made sure it wasn't in front of her. This officially hurts. Sorry but I just feel like I have to tell someone the pain I'm going through. All my friends just say "Get over it, there'll be other girls" I dont think there ever will be. Not like her. I loved her and I'll never love anyone the way I loved her.

Am I missing something? Why did you break up with her if she meant so much to you?

buffytabor
18-01-07, 02:14
Am I missing something? Why did you break up with her if she meant so much to you?

Ya I was thinking that too......

DREWY
18-01-07, 02:31
Am I missing something?

I think so. I read it that she broke up with him.

Always hard, but if it's meant to be then she will be back. Good luck.
Maybe life has someone better in store?

tlr online
18-01-07, 02:38

Very sorry to hear that.

wantafanta
18-01-07, 02:49
Well I guess it's because he said he broke up with his girlfriend. He should've said she broke up with him.

buffytabor
18-01-07, 03:29
Well I guess it's because he said he broke up with his girlfriend. He should've said she broke up with him.

That would have made more sense yes.
Still very sorry.

Ikas90
18-01-07, 03:32
Don't worry about it mate ;) You will find someone else. You just have to believe it.

Read my signature... It may help, and I hope it helps ;)

angelika
18-01-07, 06:52

Sorry you had to go through this so early :(
I know you can't help feeling bad. Just give yourself time and you'll get over it.
No person can make you feel better atm. The only thing you can do is keep yourself occupied and late time heal you. :hug:

WTF? Is she for real?
Maybe you're better with her! If she can't understand your choices, she doesn't deserve to be on your side.

Ikas90
18-01-07, 07:05
WTF? Is she for real?
Maybe you're better with her! If she can't understand your choices, she doesn't deserve to be on your side.

Ditto! Nicely said, Angeliki :tmb:

Autolycus
18-01-07, 07:19
I'm sorry to hear that she dumped you, i know it's easy for me to say but you will get over her and the feelings you had for her will slowly drift away without you even knowing it.

Keep your chin up son, she ain't worth it.