PDA

View Full Version : American Idol 'Season 6' Thread

BoyTRaider
18-01-07, 02:04
Hi everyone, let's use this thread to discuss anything and everything about American Idol's new season.

First off, the season premiere yesterday was aweful. I was expecting more lol. The auditions weren't so great at all.

Today's show was a bit better, but still aweful.

Not saying that Seattle doesn't have great singers, but most of the ones that auditioned were horrifying.
The one that I thought had the best chance was the 16 year old black girl that sang Celine Dion's song... Wow she was amazing. :)

What are your opinions on the 2 episodes so far?

buffytabor
18-01-07, 02:16
I looooove AI. It was so funny. Not as good as previous years I agree, but still enjoyable. The guy at the very end with the orange hair was so funny. He ruined that song for me that's for sure, lol.

AmericanAssassin
18-01-07, 03:38
Ugh...it's the same every year! Everybody assumes that they're the best, even though they suck, and they moan that Simon doesn't know what he's talking about. He DOES people and he's NOT mean! He's giving them constuctive critisism!!!

BoyTRaider
18-01-07, 03:41
It's so weird... I think they just put those people that are not so great up there for the pure entertainment and budget.

JANKERSON
18-01-07, 03:59
Yeah the people this year are Pathetic.... :hea:

It just blows my mind that these morons think that they can sing. :rolleyes:

AmericanAssassin
18-01-07, 03:59
It's so weird... I think they just put those people that are not so great up there for the pure entertainment and budget.
I agree...

buffytabor
18-01-07, 04:23
Simon is the best. I love him. And these ppl are nuts for believing they can sing. Who has planted those ideas in their head?

JANKERSON
18-01-07, 04:34
Simon is the best. I love him. And these ppl are nuts for believing they can sing. Who has planted those ideas in their head?

I don't think anyone did, I think they are really that stupid. :rolleyes:

Lenochka
18-01-07, 15:15
Red was my favorite! :vlol:

danitiwa
18-01-07, 15:17
Simon is a mean retard, who makes a living by insulting people's singing.

JANKERSON
18-01-07, 15:21
Simon is a mean retard, who makes a living by insulting people's singing.

Not true... :whi:

I wouldn't call what they are doing singing at all. :vlol:

I know I can't sing so I won't ever be on that show..... ;)

kill bill
18-01-07, 15:22
American idol in ireland is not on yet still have that bloody coming soon sign.:mad:

bett
18-01-07, 15:22
my favorite part of the entire season are the auditions. lol