PDA

View Full Version : Another hole

Geck-o-Lizard
18-01-07, 19:09
I've started the surface piercing ladders down my arms now. Got my first (piercing 1 out of 4) done on my right arm, roughly at the top of my bicep. Went to a new piercer's to get this one done, to try out their method, and I was much happier with their approach to surface piercing than I am with my regular piercer. Funny thing is, the two of them know each other fairly well, and they both seem quite surprised at my level of pain tolerance. :tea:

I'll post pics later for those who're curious, when I give it a clean. ;)

scion05
18-01-07, 19:11
Ur like a living pin cushion :yik:

2kool4u
18-01-07, 19:11
wtf where will you get peirced next? lmao!!!
btw im haha no

Mr.Burns
18-01-07, 19:12
Hey Geck, have you ever had any problems going through metal detectors? Serious question btw.

Geck-o-Lizard
18-01-07, 19:12
Last time I went through a metal detector I only had my industrial. :p

scion05
18-01-07, 19:13
I dread the thought or ur next airport visit :yik:
Having to declare every last one, unless you'd take them out
but then you'd probably forget where they all go :vlol:

jarhead
18-01-07, 19:14
Good for you, cant wait to see a pic :tmb:

Are you ever gonna stop??

Geck-o-Lizard
18-01-07, 19:16
Luckily, I don't have any piercings, or plans for any piercings, in any area of my body I wouldn't show to the rest of the world. People with below-the-belt piercings are the ones who really need to worry about metal detectors. :yik:

Are you ever gonna stop??

By God, I hope so. Otherwise I won't be able to afford to do anything else. :vlol:

scion05
18-01-07, 19:17
Imagine having to show it as proof :yik:
I think genital piercings are rather gross to be honest :yik:
I mean image the pain of it :yik:

jarhead
18-01-07, 19:19
What....you mean ankle piercings?? :D

I cant see the point of those, you might aswell go through the pain and ag of cleaning it etc and have people notice.

:vlol:

http://www.theage.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1068674286842_2003/11/13/1211ww6,0.jpg

Hopefully you wont take it that far

Geck-o-Lizard
18-01-07, 19:23
The hilarious thing about that picture is that it's her makeup and glitter all around her piercings (ie. probability of contamination) that makes me cringe more than the piercings themselves. :vlol:

jarhead
18-01-07, 19:25
Yer, but then again shes gonna stand out anyway, she might aswell go the whole hog.

surely that many piercings isnt good for the body?

Geck-o-Lizard
18-01-07, 19:29
No, I don't think it is. I've heard it's possible to get poisoned from the toxic metals in the jewellery - with one, two, or a dozen small bits of jewellery in you, the levels of toxic material aren't high enough to cause any problems, but with that many, you're loading yourself with them... also if any of them get infected, the infection would probably spread rather than healing.

In conclusion, I hope she takes most of them out at the end of the day. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4928/anxiousns1.gif

Greenkey2
18-01-07, 19:35
How to tell if you've had too many piercings - when you drink it dribbles through them all :D

I don't think you've quite reached this stage Grace, and I'm so glad you're not going as far as Exhibit A on the previous page...:eek: I'm a wimp; only my ear lobes are pierced :o

xcrushterx
18-01-07, 20:00
whereabouts are you getting these peircings Geck (be specific)?

Bullethail
18-01-07, 20:34
Good news: you're bullet-proof.
Bad news: You can no longer make it through a metal detector... :p

danitiwa
18-01-07, 20:37
Last time I went through a metal detector I only had my industrial. :p

Maybe you have liquid bombs in you, or real weapons, and the metal peircings are just to cover it up... :pi: lol, you MUST look like a living pin cushion! Nice description BTW scion. :vlol:

george_croft
18-01-07, 20:41
Cool, I cant wait till you post pics:jmp:

Margoos
18-01-07, 20:44
get some pics up :D i love piercings, how many you got all together?

only ones ive got are two 16mm flesh tunnels in my ears but i want some more soon. piercings are a bit like pringles, once you pop you cant stop.

StUdEnT rAiDeR
18-01-07, 20:45

I cant see the point of those, you might aswell go through the pain and ag of cleaning it etc and have people notice.

http://www.theage.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1068674286842_2003/11/13/1211ww6,0.jpg

have fun trying to get her through a metal detector:rolleyes:

danitiwa
18-01-07, 20:45
I want some studds at the top of my ears. But my parents would never approve lol, I'll just wait till I'm 18. :vlol:

Tomb Raider Master
18-01-07, 21:01
What, again?! :yik: Blimey. :D

Geck-o-Lizard
18-01-07, 21:17
whereabouts are you getting these peircings Geck (be specific)?
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8935/armladdersjr9.gif

get some pics up :D i love piercings, how many you got all together?

only ones ive got are two 16mm flesh tunnels in my ears but i want some more soon. piercings are a bit like pringles, once you pop you cant stop.

I've got 9 now. 3x lobes (waiting for them to heal up properly so I can start stretching two of them, and I'll probably retire the third once I get the others to around 5mm), 2x cartilage (my industrial), tongue, labret, nape, and now my arm.

How long did it take you to get to 16mm? :3

Margoos
18-01-07, 22:43
awesome :D ermmm took me since june last year but only because i took my time with them, it took my friend 2 weeks to get to 25mm so just depends on how patient you are, i can get an 18mm in now from just playing with it and taking it out all the time.

what size you considering going to when stretching ? ive got two of each tunnel i had(got both ears done) from 4 - 16mm if you need any i can give you them as i no longer need them, theres the odd stretching spike in as well to get them through in the first place.

viper456
18-01-07, 22:44
ooooh congrats Gecko, a place i have never actually seen in person :)!

Legends
18-01-07, 22:51
How the hell do you dare? You're crazy! :D

Geck-o-Lizard
18-01-07, 23:05
Legends - crazy and proud of it. :jmp: :D

what size you considering going to when stretching ? ive got two of each tunnel i had(got both ears done) from 4 - 16mm if you need any i can give you them as i no longer need them, theres the odd stretching spike in as well to get them through in the first place.

Many thanks for the kind offer, but for hygiene reasons I'll have to decline it, sorry. :o If you have any you never wore though, I may be interested. ;)

Anyway I'm aiming to go up to probably 1.5cm at the most (although, being me, I'm very likely to decide to keep going past that once I reach my goal, haha)

Legends
18-01-07, 23:09

I don't think I could ever do that.
When you start a thread Iím always exited to see what it is about. :D

Angel666
18-01-07, 23:38
Yikes. As I've said before, surface peircings freak me out. But do post some pics if you can. I'm waiting for the opportune moment to spring on my mom that I want a monroe. :pi:

Geck-o-Lizard
18-01-07, 23:43
I don't think I could ever do that.
When you start a thread Iím always exited to see what it is about. :D

Next week:

"I pierced my cerebellum!!!" :jmp:

viper456
18-01-07, 23:59
Next week:

do i really want to know where that is? lmao! :vlol:

Legends
19-01-07, 00:00
Next week:

It sounds like you've done that already! :D
Really, how many piercings do you actually have now?

Kaje
19-01-07, 00:02

I hope she never has to get an MRI or go into a junk yard (huge electric-magnet..ouch!)

Geck-o-Lizard
19-01-07, 00:11
do i really want to know where that is? lmao! :vlol:

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2203/cerebellumnu0.jpg

Legends - I've now got 9 artificial holes in my flesh. ;) And I've got another 15 in mind, but only on my arms...

Legends
19-01-07, 00:41
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2203/cerebellumnu0.jpg

Legends - I've now got 9 artificial holes in my flesh. ;) And I've got another 15 in mind, but only on my arms...
Since it's ONLY on your arms... that makes it not crazy :p

Margoos
19-01-07, 00:51

Many thanks for the kind offer, but for hygiene reasons I'll have to decline it, sorry. :o If you have any you never wore though, I may be interested. ;)

Anyway I'm aiming to go up to probably 1.5cm at the most (although, being me, I'm very likely to decide to keep going past that once I reach my goal, haha)

They have been strealised but the offers there if you change ya mind, ive got two 4mm ones which would be closer to what your after.

i was originally going to stop at 10mm, but just couldnt help my self, the pain of it is kinda nice in a way, once i got to 14 though they just started sliding in no problem :(

xcrushterx
19-01-07, 16:13
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8935/armladdersjr9.gif

I've got 9 now. 3x lobes (waiting for them to heal up properly so I can start stretching two of them, and I'll probably retire the third once I get the others to around 5mm), 2x cartilage (my industrial), tongue, labret, nape, and now my arm.

How long did it take you to get to 16mm? :3
i meant what shop:D

Geck-o-Lizard
19-01-07, 16:35
Should've said so. :vlol:

Nirvana, at the Trongate. :tmb: They're a dedicated piercing shop as opposed to tattoo parlour with piercers on-site, plus they make their own |_______| shaped surface bars and they're one of the few places in the UK experimenting with microdermals, so they really know what they're doing with that stuff. I usually go to Tribe 2 (West End) or Tribe 4 (behind Flip in the city center) but since they did my nape with a straight PTFE bar, I've lost a little trust in their surface piercing abilities. So I'll go to Tribe for any other regular piercings I fancy, and to Nirvana for my surface piercings.