PDA

View Full Version : Tombraider Vanishing from Store Shelves

wantafanta
19-01-07, 01:04
I can only speak from my own experience, but I don't see Tombraider games any more in stores. I usually visit Best Buy or Comp USA, but neither store had any TRs. Not even Legend. I am hoping the price would come down for Legend so I could buy it finally. I never get a game just out. Too expensive.

Mr.Burns
19-01-07, 01:06
I saw a few copies of Legend and even some of AoD the last time I was in a Best Buy and that was last week.

DREWY
19-01-07, 01:11
See the older games in various bargain bins at times here. Even AOD.
Legend selling for reduced price but freely available.
My gamestore refuses to believe there is a remake version comming, but then again we had quite a heated discussion when he told me "Legend. Never heard of it. Don't believe everything you see on the net" before its release

tlr online
19-01-07, 01:12
http://www.sold-out.co.uk/

AmericanAssassin
19-01-07, 01:18
They're just so damn popular!!! :D

Ikas90
19-01-07, 01:20
They're just so damn popular!!! :D

Ditto! :D

In my country, amazingly, TR3 and TR4 are still on the shelves :eek:

Rivendell
19-01-07, 07:17
I can find TRs1 to legend for really cheap in shops over here - legend as cheap as £7 and £12 :eek: (New!!)

danitiwa
19-01-07, 07:28
I get my old ones in Budva Montenegro, and you can get them in Serbia as well. In every sold out store. 2 for like 7 Euros, very nice offer. :D

tomblover
19-01-07, 14:04
I just want to get a REAL copy of TR1 at some store. You must search for decades to find TR1 here, and then you find the ultra sucky sold out version. The real version is much better! Less problems with sound and súch.

JANKERSON
19-01-07, 14:26
Amazon.com still has it.

petujaymz
19-01-07, 16:42
Tomb Raider Legend Xbox 360 - release price £49.99

Now I could pick up a brand new copy for £13.

Yes, Lara's face is disappearing from the shelves. She'll be back on top (yet again) come Easter...

:wve:

-DEBUG
19-01-07, 17:14
My local Asda has TRL on almost every format its out on!, really good prices too :)

tomblover
19-01-07, 17:36
Amazon.com still has it. I meant in regular game shops in Sweden.

Legend of Lara
19-01-07, 19:46
Ditto! :D

In my country, amazingly, TR3 and TR4 are still on the shelves :eek:

Mine too. They also have AOD, TR1, TR2, Legend and TRC. So... all of 'em. :D

Ward Dragon
19-01-07, 20:41
I haven't seen the PC versions of the first 3 games in a really long time. I think I saw a two-pack of TR4 and TR5, and I occassionally see AOD. I found PS1 versions of TR1-4 used, so I bought them for $2 each. As for Legend, I hardly ever see that one, either.

See the older games in various bargain bins at times here. Even AOD.
Legend selling for reduced price but freely available.
My gamestore refuses to believe there is a remake version comming, but then again we had quite a heated discussion when he told me "Legend. Never heard of it. Don't believe everything you see on the net" before its release

I went through something similar with Defiance. I tried to get it on the official release day, but none of the stores had heard of it :( I finally got it a week later from some store that had only a few copies.

Legend Killer
19-01-07, 21:10
I can only speak from my own experience, but I don't see Tombraider games any more in stores. I usually visit Best Buy or Comp USA, but neither store had any TRs. Not even Legend. I am hoping the price would come down for Legend so I could buy it finally. I never get a game just out. Too expensive.

Gamestop has good deals sometimes on some of the TR titles depending on what platform you're using :)

Lenochka
20-01-07, 00:31
Everytime i go to a game store i see either AOD or legend... or both at once :wve: They dont seem to be vanishing here