PDA

View Full Version : I just dont get it.

Sofitegan
19-01-07, 23:05
Okay, i apologise if this turns out emo, feel free to close if it just ****es everyone off.
Basically what i dont get is the sudden obsession with people ive known for years suddenly deciding they hate me, my friends and all i stand for and all my interests. Theres a girl who went to my primary school and we were always reasonably good friends -though we clashed occasionly over her ignorance- but now, in our secon year of high school shes been really nasty and *****y to my friend. shes said stuff about me too. i dont miss her friendship all that much, because i always thought her a bit of a silly cow anyway, but im just confused by it.
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY do people suddenly hate you just because you arent a "poplular"? so what if i dont always make my hair perfect, so what if i like emo music, so WHAT if i ****ing dont give a toss about celebrities? so what if i like wearing my black eyeliner? so what if i think boys look good in eyeliner?

like i already said, im sorry if it was emo or whiny teenager stuff but i needed to get it off my chest because im ****ing sick of it all. but i dont see the point of starting an argument.

jjbennett
19-01-07, 23:10
Okay, i apologise if this turns out emo, feel free to close if it just ****es everyone off.
Basically what i dont get is the sudden obsession with people ive known for years suddenly deciding they hate me, my friends and all i stand for and all my interests. Theres a girl who went to my primary school and we were always reasonably good friends -though we clashed occasionly over her ignorance- but now, in our secon year of high school shes been really nasty and *****y to my friend. shes said stuff about me too. i dont miss her friendship all that much, because i always thought her a bit of a silly cow anyway, but im just confused by it.
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY do people suddenly hate you just because you arent a "poplular"? so what if i dont always make my hair perfect, so what if i like emo music, so WHAT if i ****ing dont give a toss about celebrities? so what if i like wearing my black eyeliner? so what if i think boys look good in eyeliner?

like i already said, im sorry if it was emo or whiny teenager stuff but i needed to get it off my chest because im ****ing sick of it all. but i dont see the point of starting an argument.

I know this sounds a really ****y answer and really it is, but the fact is that life is like this, i agree with you on most points, i cant give a toss about celebrities - i have my own life to run. People are just generally always going to be opposed to someone who breaks the mould and as a species we will push and exclude those people, thats where racism starts.

I don't think you are emo, i think your friends are tits. Either and this is my very blunt fashion, change them or explain it all to them. I've always spoke my mind and i never have problems that last a while and you know what, i enjoy life that way - as much as it can be enjoyed.

Good luck mate.

J.