PDA

View Full Version : Some Resident Evil Extinction Stuff i found on youtube...

Lenochka
20-01-07, 21:07
Have no idea if it was posted before... if it was sorry but i found footage on youtube of a dude who was on the set of RE:E and used his camera to get some footage of various things. I really like how it looks... soooooo many zombies!!!

Apparently the crows will make an appearance in the movie, ohoh and a big dark looking tunnel :D
7DUHAvOCIk4

Looks like there taking an aerial shot for the film! the zombies sound so... zombie-ish! =3
OKpt5Xv_iWc

Zombies waiting to begin another scene =3
hE_ZEl65oHk

Proof that the guy filming sucks at zombie sound effects! xD ( look at all those zombies! :D )
SSvG9WUCSRs

wondering woman
20-01-07, 21:16
That was cool, wonder what those guys were doing on the set. They don't seem like crew members since they were just walking around:p

Shauni
20-01-07, 21:31
hehe! That was cool, thanks! :)

I wonder who those dudes in the first one were doing on the set?

Lenochka
20-01-07, 21:35
I think the guy shooting the video is a zombie in the film... Film from before going into hair and make up and filming during the actualy filming of the movie xD so make sure to watch closely for a zombie with a cellphone ( the footage looks like it was took off a cellphone ) :vlol:

wondering woman
20-01-07, 21:37
I think the guy shooting the video is a zombie in the film... Film from before going into hair and make up and filming during the actualy filming of the movie xD so make sure to watch closely for a zombie with a cellphone ( the footage looks like it was took off a cellphone ) :vlol:

I'll make sure to look for that guy :vlol:.

BlackGrey
20-01-07, 21:38
I found the second video with all the arms reaching upwards quite scary lol! O.o So many extra's! Just wow! To get them all done with make up and costumes must take hours! :cln:

Little-Lara
21-01-07, 07:42
:jmp: :jmp: :jmp: OMG thanx soo much for this videos. And yeah, I'll be looking for the zombie with a cell phone in the end of the crowd. :jmp:

Lenochka
21-01-07, 17:12
Alittle more info i found out today... Was watching " Surreal life: celeb famegames " and Rob - Vanilla Ice - vanwinkle won a competiton & was given a roll in RE:E :vlol: so i guess we can look for a zombie with a cell phone & Vanilla Ice :vlol: Wooo fun fun! xD

BoyTRaider
21-01-07, 17:16
Thank you!! :D I can't wait for the movie.