PDA

View Full Version : Creepy youtube comments always get me!

Lenochka
21-01-07, 01:46
I have noticed on youtube people are starting to leave these weird comments that are like

" in 1946 a girl was raped then killed and the last thing she said was Cheeseburger, Retype this message as a comment for 3 other videos or else she will come for you tonight and you will meet the same fate as her "

Usually on E-mails i just delete them before reading them because my friends never send me stuff like that... with youtube when reading comments you can never avoid them and i always kinda giggle thinking " how dumb " yet... i find myself posting it in other areas in fear of that person coming to get me :vlol: its really strange :S I kinda feel like it is my job to continue them... xD its really very strange xD

Anyone else find themselves trapt every single time?

Camera Obscura
21-01-07, 01:47
No cause I'm not gullible. :p

BoyTRaider
21-01-07, 01:47
Nope... :p I just go on by reading past it. lol

Lara Croft!
21-01-07, 01:51
Those stuff are ridiculous!!!!Just ignore them!!!

" in 1946 a girl was raped then killed and the last thing she said was Cheeseburger, Retype this message as a comment for 3 other videos or else she will come for you tonight and you will meet the same fate as her "

3 times,right?*looks around scared*

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
21-01-07, 01:53
Lol LC :D

Yeah, those things are just plain annoying. They're like those stupid bulletins on MySpace, that's all that stuff is. A bunch of crap! I hate chains, no matter where they're posted/sent from.

Lenochka
21-01-07, 01:55
I sometimes do ignore them... but if im home alone at like 1AM you can bet i will post them :vlol: I'm just always scared of everything! once people on my bus laughed at me because i was sitting there and a leaf flew at the window while going down a street in the fall and i let out this womanly scream :S

Ikas90
21-01-07, 02:15
It's quite pathetic.

But I'm also sick of being the 999,999th visitor to YouTube, that REALLY annoys me!

tombraiderluka
21-01-07, 02:19
OMG I'll sleep with my mum tonight :o :vlol:

Lenochka
21-01-07, 02:50
^^^

How is that different from any other night? :tea: :p
*imitates mindless prepy football players in my school* " OOOOOOOOH BURN! "

tombraiderluka
21-01-07, 02:53
^^^

How is that different from any other night? :tea: :p