PDA

View Full Version : Hope I can post this...

Marija_Croft
22-01-07, 19:13
I need Lara Croft look-a-likes for my TR website.Ladies,contact me on croftworldweb@yahoo.com

DMC
22-01-07, 19:16
Wow!Another Serbian!Cao Marija,dobrodosla!!!Ima nas Srba ovde....Hehe.Samo da ti se javim....Ja sam musko tako da ne mogu da se kandidujem...Hehe,ako hoces PM me pa mozemo pricati na MSN-u nekad!I was just saying Hi in Serbian to Marija for those nosy kids;)

laracroft2122
22-01-07, 19:38
Wow!Another Serbian!Cao Marija,dobrodosla!!!Ima nas Srba ovde....Hehe.Samo da ti se javim....Ja sam musko tako da ne mogu da se kandidujem...Hehe,ako hoces PM me pa mozemo pricati na MSN-u nekad!I was just saying Hi in Serbian to Marija for those nosy kids;)

...but this is an English forum.

Forwen
22-01-07, 19:40
...but this is an English forum.
Naprawdę?

laracroft2122
22-01-07, 19:41
Naprawdę?

Say what?

Forwen
22-01-07, 19:42
Say what?
Oh really?

Beat me to it - had to fix to the original version.

Geck-o-Lizard
22-01-07, 19:42
English only please, whether you're making a point or not. If you want to talk to someone in your native language, use PM's.

daventry
22-01-07, 19:44
I would strongly advice you to remove your E-amil Address from the Board right now if you dont want Spam Mails in you Inbox, i can give you the nastiest ones that just comes to me every day.

Im just saying its dangerous to Especially hand out your E-mail Address for everyone to see, geuss i learned my Lesson. :(

laracroft2122
English only please, whether you're making a point or not. If you want to talk to someone in your native language, use PM's.

Thank You, Gecko :)

xcrushterx
that kind of makes us sound like xenophobics, but hey...
Seeing as a mod has posted in this thread im assuming you are allowed to post this:wve:

Forwen
22-01-07, 19:49
I fully understand your point. But that's the first time I see native languages being discouraged here, and I see short dialogues happen from time to time, not only in linguistic threads. What's your policy then?

daventry
22-01-07, 19:51
Would it be possible to make a seperate Thread on the Board and calling it: (In your Native Toungue) where you can speak to eachother in your Language, will that work.

Marija_Croft
22-01-07, 19:53
Let's get back to the thread...

Geck-o-Lizard
22-01-07, 19:53
Re. messages in English, it's because English is the standard language here, and all our mods speak fluent English. If you post messages in a language we can't read, then we can't moderate your posts. ;) We've always been English-only, it's just that people don't tend to post in other languages, so it's not an issue that comes up often.

Daventry: No. English only.

But yeah. Back on topic now. If you want to discuss it further, please feel free to chat with us via PM. :wve: