PDA

View Full Version : Buffy/ Angel

buffytabor
22-01-07, 19:21
Just wondering if there are any Buffy fans here :jmp: ? Or do I stand alone? :(

bett
22-01-07, 19:28
i used to watch it with my aunt. since it has been off the air she's collected nearly every season on dvd

BlackGrey
22-01-07, 19:34
I loved this program, the first three series where amazing, the others I didn't like so much, the ending was iconic! :eek: :jmp:

xcrushterx
22-01-07, 19:35
i admit that the ending was one of the best endings a show could get.

Hyper_Crazy
22-01-07, 19:35
No not really I prefer Charmed.

DMC
22-01-07, 19:44
I loved Buffy!!!Still do!And a Charmed fan!Anyone know where I can get Charmed or Buffy fighting clips??

Natey168
22-01-07, 19:45
Buffy is AWESOME! I have the whole series on DVD :D

tr_mitch
What happened at the end then?
I was never a full on fan i just used to watch it every now and again.

buffytabor
I always wondered why ppl compaired buffy to charmed. Two totally different shows. I tried to watch charmed. I watched all the seasons and thought I would die, it got so repetative. But the actors are still great :)
I have way too many Buffy collectibles to be called normal I think. I guess some ppl just connect differently with each show.

DMC
22-01-07, 19:58
I always wondered why ppl compaired buffy to charmed. Two totally different shows. I tried to watch charmed. I watched all the seasons and thought I would die, it got so repetative. But the actors are still great :)
I have way too many Buffy collectibles to be called normal I think. I guess some ppl just connect differently with each show.

Yeah I hate the comparing too,because they're both great nd different shows.I don't think it was repetative,but there were some things that were done twice.

buffytabor
22-01-07, 20:03
What happened at the end then?
I was never a full on fan i just used to watch it every now and again.

Buffy and the other slayers (all the potential slayers became full on slayers with the magic of Willow and the Legendary weapon called the Scythe (which I have)) and of course Spike and the rest of the scooby gang, and new commer Robin Wood (Nikki Wood's (slayer that spike sired) son, beat the first to it's own game and saved the world. And Sunnydale went down the tubes. It was great!

And DMC you can find fighting clips on youtube. Or if you tell me what you want I can make you a video.

Lew
22-01-07, 20:04
I loved this TV Show!

laras_true_man
22-01-07, 20:05
The ending was great!

but poor spike (R.I.P lol)

there was supposed to be a spinoff with dawn

has anybody heard any info on this?

Luke ^_^

tr_mitch
22-01-07, 20:07
Faith Owned them all :D
And whatever happened to Buffys sister? Doe or something?
Didn't she have to kill her?

DREWY
22-01-07, 20:17
Faith Owned them all :D
And whatever happened to Buffys sister? Doe or something?
Didn't she have to kill her?

Buffy's Sister? Dawn actually.
Buffy sacrificed herself so Dawn could live but then was brought back.......
Have the series first on video and now on DVD (Angle also)
Faith did rock tho'

interstellardave
22-01-07, 20:21
Buffy's Sister? Dawn actually.
Buffy sacrificed herself so Dawn could live but then was brought back.......
Have the series first on video and now on DVD (Angle also)
Faith did rock tho'

THAT was supposed to be the end of the series, before they knew they were going to continue on a new network. "The Gift" was a tremendous episode, and would have made a perfect ending for the series, IMO. Of course we'd have then missed out on a great season 6 and some great episodes in season 7... ;)

I really wish they'd bring the series back!

Lew
22-01-07, 20:21
There was suppose to be a Spin Off with Faith. I love her :P

AmericanAssassin
22-01-07, 20:22
Yup, I've seen it all! I just watched the musical the other night! :D

jarhead
22-01-07, 20:24
I loved it. From the first episode to the last, I never missed one intentionally.

I'd love to watch them again but I dont have the time. It sure was a great show, loved every single slayer and her scooby gang.

remember these guys:
http://freespace.virgin.net/clive.walker1/images/hushgentleman_225x375.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/pandacharmed/Buffy/fdc52824.jpg

BlackGrey
22-01-07, 20:27
Anyone managed to fined the last season finale on youtube? I wanna watch it again :jmp:

Lew
22-01-07, 20:30
Anyone managed to fined the last season finale on youtube? I wanna watch it again :jmp:

I'm sure it'll be on SkyOne soon :D Hopefully

DREWY
22-01-07, 20:33
I loved it. From the first episode to the last, I never missed one intentionally.

I'd love to watch them again but I dont have the time. It sure was a great show, loved every single slayer and her scooby gang.

remember these guys:
http://freespace.virgin.net/clive.walker1/images/hushgentleman_225x375.jpg

The Gentlemen. They were freaky the way they glided along. Noisy buggers too!

buffytabor
22-01-07, 20:34
There were supposed to be many spin-off's but Spikes was most prominent by the end of Angel. But to this day they have not actually put anything on paper. Atleast there is somewhat a season 8 of buffy. Yes in comic book form but still, the adventures continue. I am happy to have angel and buffy on dvd. I have the chosen collection which is so pretty, lol.
Anyways, the Gift was a brilliant episode. I cried even.
Faith is hot and plays an amazing rogue slayer, but glad she got back to normal for season 7. Thanks to Angel. Also Once More with Feeling is prob a lot of true buffy fans favorite episodes. My Top 4 are Hush, OMWF, Tabula Rasa and Chosen. All amazing episodes. And of course plenty more.
So much to this show. Some Ppl who watched it from beginning to end say it had an impact. How many shows do that for you...really?

I will always be partial to Buffy..how can you tell since my screen name begins with Buffy...but Faith was awesome too. And Spike..:hug: and the best looking guy ever, Angel, lol. Witchy Willow and Dorky Xander and the best demon ever..ANYA, how funny was she? I named my beagle anya. Oh yes, I am a big buffy nerd. And who doesn't love Giles? I didn't find him creepy at all. Sweet really, like Buffy's dad. And Tara and Oz were sweet too.

Angelus
22-01-07, 20:35
THANK THE LORD. A Buffy thread. I absolutely adore Buffy and Angel. I've got all the seasons of both shows on DVD. I've just finished watching Season 3, and I'm about to start Season 4. Der Kindestod was so much scarier than The Gentlemen. :D

Thorir
22-01-07, 20:52
Spike was dead sexy.:cln:

jackles
22-01-07, 21:04
Spike!

*drools*

I loved buffy until she got it on with Spike...nooooooooooooooooooooo! I had to sit there watching jealously. I never minded Drusilla because she was bonkers..bless.

AmericanAssassin
22-01-07, 21:11
Spike!

*drools*

I loved buffy until she got it on with Spike...nooooooooooooooooooooo! I had to sit there watching jealously. I never minded Drusilla because she was bonkers..bless.

I loved it when Spike and Buffy got together! :D

Apofiss
22-01-07, 21:20

Ooowww! "Hush" was my favourite episode ever! (season 4 ?) I even made a little flash animation the one they (buffy gang) used to show how to kill all gentlemen XD

Vampires Slain:0
Demons Slain:12
Human Deaths: (+3Presumed)3
Total:15

:D

buffytabor
22-01-07, 21:23
Spike!

*drools*

Haha wasn't dru the best? She was so funny. "I'm counting all the stars." Just love her. What an actress.

DREWY
22-01-07, 21:25
I loved it when Spike and Buffy got together! :D

I thought the series took a turn for the worst here. Prefered it when Angel was the the focus.
SMG is 30 now so is unlikely to resign. Unless she does it from home, leaving the kids with her husband while she's off slaying!

AmericanAssassin
22-01-07, 21:26
My top five episodes would be:
1. Season 5 Finale -- So Dramstic!!!
2. Once More With Feeling -- Musical!!!
3. Hush -- Creeped Me Out!!!
4. Dracula -- Creepy Yet Cool!!!
5. Season 2 Finale -- Buffy Kills Angel!!!
(So sad!!!)

//hikari
22-01-07, 21:44
I absolutely LOVE buffy!

i have The Chosen Collection DVD set <3 i watch it all the time haha

AmericanAssassin
22-01-07, 22:40
I absolutely LOVE buffy!

i have The Chosen Collection DVD set <3 i watch it all the time haha
I really want that!!! I wonder if I could get it cheap off eBay???

buffytabor
22-01-07, 22:47
when I got it I pre-ordered it off amazon. They had it for 129 I got a steal on it. Ebay..just depends on who is selling and who is bidding.

Anyone have any other collectibles?
I have:

Buffy:
Buffy graduation day 12" figure sideshow
Spike human face 12" ""
Willow 12" ""
xander 12" ""
faith 12" and Giles on pre-order ""
Gentlemen 12" sideshow
3-6" willow figures (dopplegangland, white witch and dark witch)
Books. 2 video games, calendars
the chosen collection
the Slayers scythe
And buffy season 8 in comic book form on pre-order

Angel
seasons 1-5
Angel 12" sideshow
Cordy 12"
and Lorne 12" should be shipping any moment

AmericanAssassin
22-01-07, 22:49
I only have the books and video game (which are very under rated). I used to have a poster, but it got ripped... :(

lita212
23-01-07, 15:08
i love buffy and still do. faith was my fave the minuite she came into it. before her it was willow but then i stopped liking her when faith came in because she wasnt like any other character.
i really wished they kept that sunny character for longer and not kill her in the one episode she was in. she was a right cool vampire and she could have made the show much better. i wasnt keen on the whole slayer thing at the end. i thought it was cool how the show ended though and it was cool to see buffy and angel work together on both shows and twist them in with little phone calls etc.

Nephili
23-01-07, 15:15
I love Buffy! I so need to get all the box sets though! My favourite season is probably 7, although I missed a few episodes, it was awesome!

oocladableeblah
23-01-07, 15:25
I love Buffy. I watch every morning before school even though I've seen all the season about a million times.

Trigger_happy
23-01-07, 15:58
i love Buffy- i got the complete boxset off of ebay and watched all 39 discs in about 2 months. Its great! I have to say that my top 5 favourite episodes are:

1. Once more, with feeling- just because its so odd!
2. The gift
3. Tough love
4. Revelations
5. Chosen

Actually, im sure that "Gingerbread" has to fit in there as well, as well as "Faith, hope and Trick" and "Tabula Rasa".

NightWish
23-01-07, 17:34
I am a buffy fan... but they dont show it on the tV anymore - reached the end of season 5 and stopped :( Do u know where I can watch the rest?

buffytabor
23-01-07, 19:10
If you are in the USA then FX plays it really early in the morning. It depends where you are. 7/6am. But that's all that I know of.

NightWish
23-01-07, 20:04
If you are in the USA then FX plays it really early in the morning. It depends where you are. 7/6am. But that's all that I know of.

NO :(

lita212
24-01-07, 01:01

fx plays it on in the u.k too and they always play the old buffy and work there way up to season 3 then go back to season 1 lol.

DREWY
24-01-07, 02:06
I always thought the earlier series were the best anyway. When it was all fresh and new. Buffy and Angel weren't together, Cordellia hated Xander and Willow was just a geek.
Notice I don't even mention Buffies shorter skirts in the earlier series!

tombfan91
24-01-07, 02:35
buffy is great but i prefer charmed. great ending but it hink charmed ending was good to man i hate trying to compare witch on is better lol. they are both great.

Raziel66
24-01-07, 05:14

I love Buffy :jmp: ....did they made a Pc game?I remember Chaos Bleeds,but the game was only for PS2,and Xbox

larastomb
27-01-07, 13:59
Massive buffy fan here.
I have been rewatching my dvd's and im season 4 at the moment.
I like angel, but it's not as good as Buffy.
Buffy was the show that got me into many other sci-fi/supernatural/fantasy shows.

Clara [CA]
27-01-07, 14:17
I'm a huge fan since the first season but I stopped watching it when I went to college (I left at the end of Season 4). So I bought every season on DVD :jmp: I miss the show... :( I read somewhere that Joss Whedon was planning to shoot another spin-off called "Ripper" in England, starring Anthony Stewart Head, but it seems to be cancelled atm...
I agree with Drewy (except for the skirts), the early seasons were the best !

Has anybody read the season 8 comics ? I think the first part has been recently published...

Angelus
27-01-07, 15:20
I'm not too keen on the series being continued in comic form... hmm.

DMC
27-01-07, 15:22
;1530111']I'm a huge fan since the first season but I stopped watching it when I went to college (I left at the end of Season 4). So I bought every season on DVD :jmp: I miss the show... :( I read somewhere that Joss Whedon was planning to shoot another spin-off called "Ripper" in England, starring Anthony Stewart Head, but it seems to be cancelled atm...

Has anybody read the season 8 comics ? I think the first part has been recently published...

There were many spin-offs planned.Like a Faith spin-off,a Spike,and I thin Dawn,but not sure.

Angelus
27-01-07, 16:17
Thank God they didn't happen. Any more of Spike, and my head would explode!

buffytabor
27-01-07, 20:23
;1530111']I'm a huge fan since the first season but I stopped watching it when I went to college (I left at the end of Season 4). So I bought every season on DVD :jmp: I miss the show... :( I read somewhere that Joss Whedon was planning to shoot another spin-off called "Ripper" in England, starring Anthony Stewart Head, but it seems to be cancelled atm...

The first issue of season 8 in comic form is being released in March, and the second issue in April. I have pre-ordered both and cannot wait to get them.

Lorne finally arrived yesterday. Here is his pic...I have his legs together in the pic which makes it look like he needs to pee, lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/Christinatabor/lorne-1.jpg

viper456
27-01-07, 20:25
i love buffy :)

I also really loved the games!! would e over the moon if another one was brough out!! :D

Clara [CA]
27-01-07, 22:11
Lol, nice statue, buffytabor. The position is quite strange, but it is still nice. :D I liked Lorne a lot, I've just watched the end of Angel season 3 (not yet the 4 and 5), he has left and I'll be missing him. He was a great character, adding a lot to the show.

About the comics, I was so sure that they were meant to be released in January :confused: I think that a part of the first episode has been unveiled on Joss Whedon's blog (http://whedonesque.com/). I don't know if I can pre-order them, being in France, but I'd like to. *Anything* would be nice...

There were many spin-offs planned.Like a Faith spin-off,a Spike,and I thin Dawn,but not sure.
I'd love to see a spin-off about Faith - almost as much as one about Ripper :p. But like Angelus, no more Spike for me, please :o and YES, I've read spoilers about Angel's season 5 -_-'

AmericanAssassin
27-01-07, 22:14
I've been rewatching it lately. I just got past the episode in season 6 where Buffy and Spike have sex! LOL!!!

Angelus
27-01-07, 22:16
;1531751']Lol, nice statue, buffytabor. The position is quite strange, but it is still nice. :D I liked Lorne a lot, I've just watched the end of Angel season 3 (not yet the 4 and 5), he has left and I'll be missing him. He was a great character, adding a lot to the show.

About the comics, I was so sure that they were meant to be released in January :confused: I think that a part of the first episode has been unveiled on Joss Whedon's blog (http://whedonesque.com/). I don't know if I can pre-order them, being in France, but I'd like to. *Anything* would be nice...

I'd love to see a spin-off about Faith - almost as much as one about Ripper :p. But like Angelus, no more Spike for me, please :o and YES, I've read spoilers about Angel's season 5 -_-'

No, Lorne hasn't left. ;)

Psyched
27-01-07, 23:36
Buffy was excellent until I think the fourth or fifth series, where they decided to make it much darker and sadder, which really ruined the appeal.

buffytabor
28-01-07, 19:20
;1531751']Lol, nice statue, buffytabor. The position is quite strange, but it is still nice. :D I liked Lorne a lot, I've just watched the end of Angel season 3 (not yet the 4 and 5), he has left and I'll be missing him. He was a great character, adding a lot to the show.

No worries, Lorne is not gone ;) He really is a great character. Makes me laugh. Especially in Pylea.

I think you may still be able to pre-order it being in france.
http://www.tfaw.com/Search?frompage=userinput&_results_sstring_search=buffy+the+vampire+slayer+s eason+8&_results_sstype_search=comics
try that site and see. That is where I pre-ordered it from.
Hope that helps.

I thought season 4 of buffy was a little blaw..minus Hush and New Moon Rising. But the rest of the seasons still kicked good buffy:cen: I loved them.

Clara [CA]
31-01-07, 17:47
Thanks for the link, I'll try ! Did you already see this season 8 artwork (http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2259/s8cz4.jpg) ? :D

I liked Restless a lot, but it was almost the only one in that season (with Hush).

I've just watched Angel and the Pylean episodes, and I don't know if anybody remember Numfar (Lorne's brother) doing the dance of joy (http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1926/numfarax3.jpg)... but I just read that it was Joss Whedon himself. I can't believe it, that's so stupid ! :vlol:

Chug a Bug
31-01-07, 23:36
I watched 'em all from when the first episode aired here to the very last. I enjoyed 'em all. ;) Definately one of the best tv series that I've watched. I loved Angel too, shame it was cancelled after 5 seasons. :(

mtts06
01-02-07, 01:02
I have all seasons on dvd
Billions of posters

In Jr. High i was mostly obsessed....my mom was even more obsessed haha.

Yeah, i'm so sick of the show now though.

Season 1-3 were awesome

Trigger_happy
01-02-07, 18:24
Right, after reading this thread, ive decided (after a tiny amount of thought) that im going to watch all of Buffy, seasons 1-7 again.

Angelus
01-02-07, 20:54
Don't even get me started on Angel, either. I can't believe it was cancelled, although I recently bought Season 4 and 5 on DVD, and so far I'm a little disappointed with Season 5.

Lew
01-02-07, 21:26
I have Angel Season 1 Part 2 on my shelf (video), And was asking a friend how cordelia got into coma? How did she? I forgot. I was so shocked when she died it was kinda sad. I loved her character.

buffytabor
01-02-07, 22:07
I have Angel Season 1 Part 2 on my shelf (video), And was asking a friend how cordelia got into coma? How did she? I forgot. I was so shocked when she died it was kinda sad. I loved her character.

*ANGEL SPOILER*

I hope I don't ruin it for everyone who has not seen it..well it will acutally so sorry :(

Cordy was infected by a demon..if you will...she was pregnant with a bad guy (who was really a female) and gave birth, but it was all so traumatic that well, she didn't recover from the birth and went into a coma.

And to ANGELUS...I was also very upset with season 5. Hell if it weren't for Spike and Illyria I may have died watching. The ending was also a weird ending. Guess the fight never ends.

Angelus
02-02-07, 16:45
And to ANGELUS...I was also very upset with season 5. Hell if it weren't for Spike and Illyria I may have died watching. The ending was also a weird ending. Guess the fight never ends.

I can't even be bothered watching Season 5... Spike just isn't Spike in that season, IMO. I haven't got up to the Illyria bits yet, I'm still on the third disc (I think). I really miss Cordy, and I can't believe Joss Whedon got rid of her. I bet he still regrets that to this day. And about the ending, that's what Joss wanted it to be all about. With Angel, the fight never ends. He couldn't have the happy ending that Buffy had, Angel needs to keep fighting.

Clara [CA]
02-02-07, 21:21
I won't read the last posts cause I just bought Angel season 4. So far it's the best IMO :yah: I love the new character of Gwen (the electrical girl), and how Wesley has changed... Things are moving really fast, but it reminds me the first seasons of Buffy. I love it :D !!

Angelus
03-02-07, 09:36
Angel Season 4 is one of the best seasons, IMO. Don't bother with Season 5. :D

Lew
03-02-07, 12:03
Lol I liked Season 5

Sofitegan
03-02-07, 14:32

of course you do not! i am 100% unhealthily obsessed with buffy! :D

but i do often have an urge to punch her reallly hard in the face... faith is so much more fun.

ajrich17901
03-02-07, 15:15
I love this show i have all the seasons on dvd hahahaha feel my buff wrath:ton:

buffytabor
05-02-07, 03:13
Does anyone ever wonder why the scooby's wear warm sweaters and jackets in most of the episodes when they are in Southern California? Please don't say..they get used to the weather, lol.
I just always found that quite amusing.

Ultimate_Lara
05-02-07, 05:27
I prefer Charmed, but I got into Buffy last year! :ton:
I have all the seasons, but have never felt the "need" to watch them again like I do with Charmed... I'm really not sure why though. :o

buffytabor
05-02-07, 20:20
I prefer Charmed, but I got into Buffy last year! :ton:
I have all the seasons, but have never felt the "need" to watch them again like I do with Charmed... I'm really not sure why though. :o

So it's that the same as saying...that some ppl prefer friends? I am still mucho confused on why ppl do that. Go make a charmed thread...Buffy and charmed are so different. Compaire it to Angel, but that is the only related show you can do that with.

AmericanAssassin
05-02-07, 20:24
Before I got on the forums today, I watched the Anya and Xander almost wedding episode! I love the series soooo much!!! :D

buffytabor
05-02-07, 20:33
Before I got on the forums today, I watched the Anya and Xander almost wedding episode! I love the series soooo much!!! :D

Hell's Bells. What an episode. Makes me sad. Anya loved Xander sooooo much. I sometimes think more than even Buffy and Angel. I said almost. Too bad Xander freaked out. Anya...a demon yes..but still so sweet.
I have been watching season 7 all weekend. It is definately my favorite season. I just hate Kennedy. Anyways...I was watching Storyteller..that's where Andrew video tapes everything that is happening, and the footage he caught of Anya and Xander's moment..them confessing their feelings...awe, broke my heart all over again. And then much needed make up s**...I am not sure if I am allowed to say that in the general thread, lol.
I hope they make an Anya and an Anyanka figure to add to my collection soon.

//hikari
05-02-07, 20:36
Anya's death was what made me the saddest throughout the series =X

it was so underwhelming ... it was suppose to be .. but still .. what a great character and bam dead.

AmericanAssassin
05-02-07, 20:39
Anya's death makes me hate the finale. I've been thinking about writing an alternate script for my own reading pleasure. "D I hope that's not too weird. When I don't like something, I imagine it being something else...

buffytabor
05-02-07, 20:47
Anya's death makes me hate the finale. I've been thinking about writing an alternate script for my own reading pleasure. "D I hope that's not too weird. When I don't like something, I imagine it being something else...

I had read early that she was going to die...which killed me cause she is one of my favorites (hence the reason I named my beagle Anya). And the way she died was brutal. And I really feel like Xander did not show enough emotion at the end when Andrew told him. I mean, if it was me I would have been on the ground bawling..cursing everyone, lol. They were still in love...so he should have been all weepy, lol.

//hikari
05-02-07, 20:47

lol its ok i do the same thing ... anya was my favorite .. even above buffy.

i couldn't help but just forgetting that part ;P

buffytabor
06-02-07, 20:08
Buffy has always been my favorite. I have a crush. I can't help it. :) And I don't want to. :jmp: Most ppl liked Faith (eliza dushku) over Buffy, but I think that Buffy was a way better slayer. But she also had a lot of love and support. Faith was messed up, but on one or more occasions Buffy tried to help Faith...Ah well, se la vie.

Angelus
06-02-07, 20:20
Don't get me started on Anya. Absolutely amazing character, played by a truly fantastic actress. When she died, so suddenly and brutally, my eyes were filling up already, and I just cried. :) Xander didn't show enough emotion, IMO. "That's my girl... always doing the stupid thing". That's it? Nearly four years of your life, and we get a line like that? Puhlease.

And as for Buffy and Faith, I still prefer Buffy. She's just... Buffy, lol. Although Faith is great, she suits being a regular in Angel than she did being in Buffy, IMO.

Lew
06-02-07, 20:41
I like Faith, prefer Buffy though especially when shes a bad girl lmaO!

LaraLover32
06-02-07, 22:13
I love buffy. Can someone post a vid of the last episode on here?:)

LegenDarY
06-02-07, 23:17
Also a BtVS fan.

I watched 'Villains' and 'Two to go' yesterday, great episodes with Dark/Evil Willow.. you gotta love it.

nickp364
07-02-07, 00:12
Love the show!

So sad when Tara died. :(

Trigger_happy
07-02-07, 16:05
Dark willows great- i just love how mean she is. Plus, you get to see Anya teleporting around the place

Angelus
07-02-07, 16:07
Dark Willow, hehe. Great character. Loved the end of Season Six, where Willow just collapses onto Xander, from all the pain she's suffered.

darkos
07-02-07, 16:23
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is one of my favorite shows, including CHARMED. Couldn't wait to see the next episode...

Interesting thread. :tea:

AmericanAssassin
07-02-07, 23:09
Oooooh! I just watched the episode where Tara is shot. :( It makes me so sad. Atleast now I can see evil Willow!

buffytabor
08-02-07, 01:14
Always makes me sad. I loved Tara. Gosh, Lesbian angst. Had to make willow go all baddy by killing sweet Tara. Couldn't they have found a less harsh way of bringing it out of her...cause I really hated Kennedy in season 7.

Natey168
08-02-07, 01:56
:( Poor Tara. Poor Willow. Stupid Kennedy.

DREWY
08-02-07, 03:27
Willow was cool as a baddy. Check out the dress sense

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/DREWYP/Pics/Evil_WillowBtVS2.jpg

I know that is not true Evil willow, It where her and Xander were vamps, but Evil Willow pics are harder to find. (She's still evil) All I have is:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/DREWYP/Pics/EvilWillow.jpg

Natey168
08-02-07, 04:17
Yeah, Willow makes an awesome evil person! :D

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/Natey168/Dark_Willow_by_WickedWillow.jpg

Angelus
08-02-07, 15:40
I loved Willow in 'Dopplegangland'. "I'm a blood sucking fiend... look at my outfit!" :D

darkos
08-02-07, 17:56
I love Willow. She's my favorite. I really liked Cordelia, too. Sorry to see her departure. Angel was OK.

buffytabor
08-02-07, 23:32
I loved Willow in 'Dopplegangland'. "I'm a blood sucking fiend... look at my outfit!" :D

"And I think I'm kinda gay"

That was so funny.

Natey168
09-02-07, 00:06
"And I think I'm kinda gay"

That was so funny.
Yeah, I love that episode :D

Clip from the episode( it's 8 minutes long, some seconds, too :p)

021YJNwnJAY

AmericanAssassin
09-02-07, 21:46
I just restarted season 7 last night! It starts out soooo good. It sucks that it had to go downhill...:(

ror
09-02-07, 22:02
I just restarted season 7 last night! It starts out soooo good. It sucks that it had to go downhill...:(

it DOESN'T go downhill! I dont under stand why everyone says it does :( I found the ubervamps really scary and the ending just seemed so right!

buffytabor
09-02-07, 23:48
it DOESN'T go downhill! I dont under stand why everyone says it does :( I found the ubervamps really scary and the ending just seemed so right!

I thought the whole season 7 was pretty great. It was my fav season and the ending ended well...lol. Buffy wins..buffy gets to be happy. Which in turn makes me happy.

interstellardave
09-02-07, 23:55

The Ubervamps were cool but the ending was a little too clean... a magic device used to destroy the ubervamp army which otherwise dwarfed their abilities to fight it off... kinda cheap. IMO the threat should have been made a little less dire so that the fight would have seemed legitimate.

That's why "The Gift" (the season 5 ending--which was originally going to be the series' ending) was so much better. The threat was tremendous but the solution was perfect irony... the self-sacrifice of The Slayer herself to save a sister that was really just a newcomer in her life. It gave Buffys' life and death meaning, helped her realize she could fully experience Unconditional Love and she finally understood the words of The Original Slayer: "Death is your gift". Beautiful, IMO. :D

AmericanAssassin
10-02-07, 00:26
^^ I agree. The original ending was 1000x better! :D ^^

P.S. I didn't remember Anya's friend Hallie dying. :( I liked her!

Trigger_happy
10-02-07, 09:34
Hallie dies when Anya want to undo what she did to those guys in the frat house- when she summons a bitey thing that both shreds and tears.

Angelus
10-02-07, 12:34
The actress who played Hallie (can't remember her name) filmed all of her Season 7 scenes in one day. When she appears and dies in 'Selfless', she was put into the scene digitally. Betcha didn't know that, huh? :p

buffytabor
10-02-07, 23:30
I really liked the ending to Chosen. In season 5's The Gift, I was very unhappy that Buffy died. I realize it was a heart string puller I, and a lot of fans wanted. And Buffy dieing was the right thing to do, the ultimate sacrifice is to sacrifice yourself if you ask me. But I was very happy with season 7's outcome. Also, the amulet that the 'champion' had to wear (Spike) was necessary to bring him back for Angel. And if it didn't exist, there would be no way for Buffy and any of the other slayers, scoobies etc..to survive. Not everyone sees things eye to eye so not everyone is going to be happy with the ending...

Season 7 episode "SELFLESS" was an amazing episode. I thought it was up to Buffy to kill Anya, even tho I didn't want her to. And she would have if Anya didn't want to 'take it back.' Halli died in her place but only because D'hoffryn knew Anya would die in the final battle. He forsaw it. Although he did send a couple baddies after her in the end.

I think it sucks that a bringer had to kill Anya. I think that it should have been the turakhan, or as Giles first called it..toulakhan and Buffy...Shaka Kahn. That would have been a better effect. Although a sword thru the body was kinda...YIKES.

Anyways, I have seen the show thru 5 times so I am such a big nerd I can't help it, lol.

AmericanAssassin
10-02-07, 23:45
Willow was cool as a baddy. Check out the dress sense.http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/DREWYP/Pics/Evil_WillowBtVS2.jpg
That definately falls under the catagory of my favorite episodes! :D

buffytabor
12-02-07, 21:35
Wahoooooo I just bought Xander and Buffy 6" action figures last night. They are from the last episode 'Chosen.' I got them for a damn good price too. And I bought the magic and weapons accessory pack. I am too excited for my own good. Anyways just thought I would add that note for my collectibles. I have a watch too, but it is kinda crappy, lol.

//hikari
12-02-07, 22:10
To whomever typed the part about a clean ending.

I agree that it WAS clean.. but at the same time it was closure.

Buffy wasn't alone anymore. Any future potential was awoken to become a slayer. She had people on her side that now understand what it's like to have all that power.

She smiled at the end because she knew she was normal again. One of the biggest storylines throughout the entire series.

Any other ending for the series would have been awful. We wanted Buffy to win. We wanted her pain to cease and it finally did.

Had it ended the way Angel did, I would have been upset. I hated Angel's ending.

buffytabor
12-02-07, 23:20
*SPOILRS FOR ANGEL*

Me too, Angel's ending upset me a bit. We knew by what Illyria said that Gunn wasn't going to last more than 10 min, and who knew what else would happen. There was like a 90 foot demon coming their way along with all the other ones. 3 ppl (and gunn for 10 min) against all that...doesn't leave us with much at all to go on. I realize Joss wanted to state that the fight never ends. I knew that by watching it before even knowing he said it, but it still sucked.

With Buffy we def needed closure, and we got it.
'What are we going to do now Buffy?'
And by the smile on her face you can tell she was thinking "Live."
Great ending to a great show.

Clara [CA]
22-02-07, 19:59
*SPOILER ALERT ABOUT ANGEL*

I've just watched the very last episode of Angel, which IMO is an epilogue to the both series (given all the cross-overs and the characters appearing in both...). So this is the end of the shows I've been watching for almost ten years.

Angel Season 5 is long, and like Buffy Season 7 it's full of long speeches. There are proper ends for some people (Cordy's epilogue was so sad, I'm still in shock :( , Spike ends his big day being applaused for a poem didicated to Cecily and ending by "effulgent", Gunn ends his by helping Anne at the center and the last talk between Angel and Connor seemed just right). I'm also glad to see some characters being more important in this season than ever (like Lorne and Harmony, and even Spike seems more sympathetic - I hated him in BTVS).

But I'm a little disappointed with some little things in the scenario, like the opposition between the Watchers Council and "team Angel"... I mean what is this ?! They're fighting on the same side, and Giles isn't even capable to trust Angel's choice to run Wolfram & Hart ? Another disappointing point is that SMG/Buffy didn't show up in the last episode of Angel : seemed appropriate, as David Boreanaz was in Buffy's finale. A third one is that Joss Whedon didn't direct Angel's finale. And, this could be connected to the third one, but I REALLY needed one more fight in Angel's finale, I mean at the end I was like WTF??? It ends NOW ? :confused:

Anyway, this makes 12 seasons. Something like 200 hours, and I watched every single minute :p . I have to say that I'm glad that Joss Whedon didn't give up after the highly criticized movie BTVS, and my only regret is that they had to stop. Those series - probably more Buffy than Angel - gave models to lots of teenagers, and their message is IMO very positive. I'm going to miss them, and I'm going to watch Joss Whedon's work very closely. Starting with pre-order the season 8 comics, probably :wve:

buffytabor
11-03-07, 00:59
Just wanted to bring it up in the Buffy/Angel thread also that:

It was on this day 10 years ago that our wonderful buffy began it's successful series, a 7 year run.
Season 1, Episode 1: Welcome to the Hellmouth
Original Air Date: 10 March 1997
Buffy Summers has just moved to Sunnydale with her mother. She wants nothing more than to make the right friends, and fit in with the right group. There is only one thing standing in her way. Her destiny.

JagerCloud
11-03-07, 01:37
I heart Angel ^^ I wish it was still on.

Or maybe it is and I just can't find it :(

Natey168
11-03-07, 03:51
I heart Angel ^^ I wish it was still on.

Or maybe it is and I just can't find it :(
It's just reruns on TNT in the early morning. :(