PDA

View Full Version : American Idol seems to be... Bringing Sexy Back

Lenochka
25-01-07, 11:30
Seen this a on American idol not to long ago... and knew it had to be on youtube :vlol:

1f2ctjt965M

All i can say is she needs a bra... and some singing lessons :vlol:

" SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET HOOOOME ALABAMA! " xD

Ampersand
25-01-07, 11:47
Okay, that hurt. :vlol:

All i can say is she needs a bra... and some singing lessons :vlol:

And a new haircut. :pi:

george_croft
25-01-07, 14:49
OMFG, GET A BRA WOMAN:yik:

MiCkiZ88
25-01-07, 14:58
okay she sings better that I do..but.. that just made my eyes and ears bleed. :pi:

laracroft2122
25-01-07, 15:31
Sometimes I think these people are having a joke

Alex Fly
25-01-07, 15:41
OMG !!!!! So scary !!!!!! :yik: :yik: :yik:

tomblover
25-01-07, 15:44
ROTFLMAO!

What's with the bra talk? Can't seem to catch any boob exposing. :p

tr_mitch
25-01-07, 15:59
'Warmed up, Yeah i should of done that'
:vlol:

Gabi
25-01-07, 16:28
:yik: Please, tell me this was a hoax!

xMyrax
25-01-07, 16:56
Sexy! :vlol: :D

jjbennett
25-01-07, 17:33
Oh...dear...

knutroald
25-01-07, 18:35
This is so mean, these people really think they have talent and they show it on tv and make fun of it. Thats what I don't like about these talent show auditions, their just...mean:( I'll bet more than half the people sitting at home laughing can't do a much better job them self

jjbennett
25-01-07, 18:46
True but they have the sense to not make a tit of themselves where theres a possibility of broadcasting it.

J.

scion05
25-01-07, 18:58
God she could took them in her socks :yik:

jjbennett
25-01-07, 18:59
God she could took them in her socks :yik:

Aghhhh nooooooo :hea:

JANKERSON
25-01-07, 19:07
That was pretty bad.....

The people this year are worse than last year.... Too many freaks trying out...

It's like these morons have never seen the show before.

If you can't sing, stay home and spare us the pain of hearing your pathetic voice. ;)

2kool4u
25-01-07, 20:00
No!! I dont want my girlfreind like you!!!! btw did anyone ee last night?

Gothlegend
25-01-07, 20:03
i did! but just a little :( remember the girl who went nuts?

2kool4u
25-01-07, 20:05
YES!!! CAN U PLZ LOOK UP THE VID OF THAT ON YOUTUBE!!! it was so funny!!

jamieoliver22
25-01-07, 20:16
YES!!! CAN U PLZ LOOK UP THE VID OF THAT ON YOUTUBE!!! it was so funny!!

AOLer n00b, 12 o' clock.. :D

But she was hawt! I am go gonna have to put that song on my MP3 player.. She sings perfectly and she looks so damn beutiful!

Lenochka
25-01-07, 20:34
This is so mean, these people really think they have talent and they show it on TV and make fun of it. That's what I don't like about these talent show auditions, their just...mean:( I'll bet more than half the people sitting at home laughing can't do a much better job them self

Well the show is notorious for picking on auditions if they are not that good... They should know what there getting themselves into before auditioning...

AmericanAssassin
26-01-07, 00:02
Ummm...LOL!!! :vlol:

PirateRose
26-01-07, 02:18
Those aren't real people. I think those are men dressed up. Funny though, I love the look on Simons face when she came walking in. XD

Melonie Tomb Raider
26-01-07, 04:20
Seems staged... I don't think that was real. :vlol:

Spitfire
26-01-07, 04:47
Nothing on TV can be seen as "real." TV is entertainment and that comes before all else. Just so happens mocking others for their underqualified voices and bizarre personalities that are perfect for tv fits as entertainment.

Even though I was never a huge fan of the show, I completely stopped taking it seriously after season 1. The whole thing is just a big joke.

mau3genius
26-01-07, 05:51
:vlol: That's just yuckie xD
Why does her mother lie to her?
And why does she suggest her daughter to look like her?
Does she have any friends?
Or a mirror? :vlol:

Andariel
26-01-07, 06:06
I hate American Idol because the judges aren't afraid to humiliate you on national television. Those *******s can blow me because when I heard Simon make fun of a guys looks I got so upset. Even Paula laughed when he left the room. It's filth made to look pretty.

Spitfire
26-01-07, 06:24
I hate American Idol because the judges aren't afraid to humiliate you on national television. Those *******s can blow me because when I heard Simon make fun of a guys looks I got so upset. Even Paula laughed when he left the room. It's filth made to look pretty.
It's so true. Why i don't watch alot of TV, especially those 'reality shoes'. What garbage.

Andariel
26-01-07, 06:37
It's so true. Why i don't watch alot of TV, especially those 'reality shoes'. What garbage.
Have you seen CNN or anything? The people on those stations say they "expected" or "should have expected" to be humiliated since it's tv. They didn't try to defend them at all. Now THAT really speaks volumes. It just says many television people are scumbags or at least humanity is these days. I don't watch much television either except the news. When I saw this on CNN I was completely sickened. CNN is great at delivering news but the side crap I couldn't care less about.

Lenochka
26-01-07, 11:45
Yes its all one big controversy run by a bunch of scumbags >.>
These people know ( or should know ) what goes down on this show! Most of them audition just to be on TV like William hung or whatever. They know what there getting into... the show is known for the cruel remarks during auditions. I'm betting most of those people know there gonna be insulted. That's like saying you are outraged because a stunt double broke a bone... he knows its dangerous but still does it for whatever reason... His decision to participate...

I just dont see why people are all upset at idol... there being paid to do it... how does that make them scumbags? to insult people who walk in and basically ask for it...

Andariel
26-01-07, 12:26
If you can't see why people are upset then you need your head checked like the celebrity narcissists. Most of those people except a few dorks excepted a true contest.

Legends
26-01-07, 12:34
Oh my god!

JANKERSON
26-01-07, 13:44
I really think they deserve to get put down etc for wasting the Judges time.

Most of the ones they put through to the next round can sing, some better than others.

JANKERSON
26-01-07, 13:58
If you can't see why people are upset then you need your head checked like the celebrity narcissists. Most of those people except a few dorks excepted a true contest.

It's not a contest in the auditions. ;)

It's a talent search period, searching for people who can sing, either they can or they can't.

Lenochka
26-01-07, 22:32
My head checked? People take this stuff waaaay to seriously... look at it this way :) at least they got to be on tv xD Narcissists... Kinda funny you throwing around that word so easily when you yourself use your own picture in your avatar >.> or at least what appears to be you...

xMiSsCrOfTx
26-01-07, 22:37
Mmh, true dat to both Jankerson and Leno.