PDA

View Full Version : Connection problems

tlr online
25-01-07, 16:50
Hi all.

I'm aware of a network problem at present, and we're trying to get it solved. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Lew
25-01-07, 16:54
Okay thanks :wve: :D

daventry
25-01-07, 17:00
http://gpsinformation.us/rita/cat-mouse.jpg

Angelus
25-01-07, 17:04
I haven't noticed any...

Phlip
25-01-07, 17:05
Hi all.

I'm aware of a network problem at present, and we're trying to get it solved. Apologies for any inconvenience.

What! so when I clicked on this, it couldn't be found because of problems, ******************
I thought it was my ******* internet connection ******* up
buggar! I went mental trying to get onto here.

Why has this happened anyway?????

Greenkey2
25-01-07, 18:32
No need to get all wound up Phlip.

Thanks for letting us know Justin, I'm sure you'll sort it out soon :)

jamieoliver22
25-01-07, 18:36
What! so when I clicked on this, it couldn't be found because of problems, ******************
I thought it was my ******* internet connection ******* up
buggar! I went mental trying to get onto here.

Why has this happened anyway?????

Wouldn't it have been useful to check to see if you were recieving the problem with any other website also? Evidently not..

Anyway, thanks for the update Justin. :wve:

Phlip
25-01-07, 18:37
I've been having really big problems with my aol and when I got on (finally) TRF wouldn't load, so I started unistalling aol and changing settings for connections, and then it was just a normal problem, I went mental lol.

jarhead
25-01-07, 18:38
I've been having really big problems with my aol and when I got on (finally) TRF wouldn't load, so I started unistalling aol and changing settings for connections, and then it was just a normal problem, I went mental lol.

lol

I do that. I system resotred last night because I couldnt connect. we my internet was screwed up these last few days so It doesnt really affect me if the forums go down for a while. Thanks none the less though Justin :tmb:

jamieoliver22
25-01-07, 18:40

Lol, fair enough. But AOL sucks anyway.. :D

But my Internet has been a bit odd lately but thats only because I updated my router firmware and it keeps being a *****. It might also be a problem with the phone lines or something after the storms not long ago, so it could just be a conisidence..

george_croft
25-01-07, 18:48
Thanks for keeping us updated Justin, but I haven't experienced any problems at all today:wve:

Mr.Burns
25-01-07, 22:15
I know there are a lot of people that are quite fed up with the down time on the site, but we know you're trying to resolve it Justin so thank you.

Geck-o-Lizard
25-01-07, 22:17
Kaspersky Antivirus has been giving me quite a few loading problems on pages, where it gets stuck and then pages from that domain name won't load for half an hour... Was wondering if it was affecting TRF, but I'm both relieved and irritated to find out it's not a problem on my end. XD

Hope we get running smooth again J. Is it a problem at the server centre?

Mr.Burns
25-01-07, 22:20
I was wondering the same thing. It's been giving Ikas a major headache for a while now. Poor kid's been freaking out on MSN for a while now.

Legend Killer
25-01-07, 22:49
It's been really sketchy here as well since yesterday. Thanks for the update though :tmb:

Ikas90
25-01-07, 22:55
I've been having lots of problems with it here in Australia.

Thanks anyway :tmb:

MiCkiZ88
25-01-07, 22:57
Thanks for the update Justin. :wve:
I thought for a while that it was my browser playing tricks on me :pi:

tlr online
25-01-07, 23:03
We are continuing to experience problems with what I believe is a faulty router. Hopefully this will be replaced this evening.

Apologies again.

2kool4u
25-01-07, 23:04
thanks Justin i thought it was explorer.

viper456
25-01-07, 23:19
dont worry about it justin! I have actually done some college work because of it haha

DMC
Yeah,happened a couple times,but nothing too big.Thanks Trl Online!!!:D

Titanium
Thanks for the update TLR. :wve:

http://img15.imgspot.com/u/07/24/19/TRFerror1169770065.PNG
Couldnt resist. :p

Mr.Burns
25-01-07, 23:21
Jared and I are guessing the next time the server goes down