PDA

View Full Version : UCAS question.

viper456
25-01-07, 18:06
What does it mean when you have an unconditional offer? :S

confusion! lol

jarhead
25-01-07, 18:08
Isn't that where you meet all of the colleges /universities requirement and that they'll take you on no matter what

jjbennett
25-01-07, 18:09
Well i really dont know, none of mine came back like that, they are all conditional meaning i need the points to get on the course, have you had acceptance letters from other uni's yet?

Do you agree UCAS is turd?

J.

viper456
25-01-07, 18:09
Isn't that where you meet all of the colleges /universities requirement and that they'll take you on no matter what

:yik:!? god i hope so!! lol

Well i really dont know, none of mine came back like that, they are all conditional meaning i need the points to get on the course, have you had acceptance letters from other uni's yet?

Do you agree UCAS is turd?

J.

im actually one of the very few who found it straight forward :\ lol

nothing yet. Only sent my application off last week. Got a post card a couple of days after from the uni saying thanks blah blah blah lol

Rivendell
25-01-07, 18:13
Yep, unconditional = they'll let you in no matter what grades you get. :wve:

clairelovestlc
25-01-07, 18:14
congratulations, unconditional means your in no matter what.. they are very rare to get!

viper456
25-01-07, 18:15
congratulations, unconditional means your in no matter what.. they are very rare to get!

omg i cant beleive it!!!! :D

i just spoke to my mum and she was like "WHAT?! SHOW ME!" haha

awww thats made my day better! i have a dead line at college tomorrow that seems rather insignificant now hahaha

jjbennett
25-01-07, 18:21
Cool, i only put one course down and the letter was practically begging me to accept. Well done mate.

J.