PDA

View Full Version : PSP Help - Read inside

mizuno_suisei
30-01-07, 10:18
1. I would like an EASY Tutorial on how to play PSX Games on the PSP ;) I dont want to see anyone post things like "do yhis and add this to this blah blah" Prehaps a link. I Would like to play TR1, as Anniversary is coming soon, then I realised, TR1's Audio Tracks would not be ripped as an ISO or BIN File. Then Tomb Raider Chronicles is my next choise, as EVERYTHING would be ripped as one file. I want to say that I will NOT download the games illegally. Reasons are

- I have both games on PSX Disk
- I am on 56k dialup, so I feel it would take ages to download, which would Up my bill quite a bit.

2. An EASY tutorial on how to put Videos on my PSP, I downloaded the Anniversary Trailer in PSP Format from TRC. It works on the PSP, but It included the Video and a TH or THM File (Im sorry, I forgot which extension) This tutorial should include FreeWare Vid Converting programs and Step by Step, how to name the files etc.. Where to put them.

Thankyou so very much for anyone who can help me ;)

Betal
30-01-07, 10:39
1. I would like an EASY Tutorial on how to play PSX Games on the PSP ;) I dont want to see anyone post things like "do yhis and add this to this blah blah" Prehaps a link. I Would like to play TR1, as Anniversary is coming soon, then I realised, TR1's Audio Tracks would not be ripped as an ISO or BIN File. Then Tomb Raider Chronicles is my next choise, as EVERYTHING would be ripped as one file. I want to say that I will NOT download the games illegally. Reasons are

- I am on 56k dialup, so I feel it would take ages to download, which would Up my bill quite a bit.

Well in my ¨thread how do I play psx games on psp¨ you will find all information you need. I will post how to do here. Just wait a minute:)

BTW. What firmwave do you have?

mizuno_suisei
30-01-07, 10:41
Firmware? All I know is im on Version 2.60 ;) The reason why I made this thread is because the one you made was overcrowded with random short posts etc.. Which didnt help me at all. I will read your reply in about 1 hour ;)

Betal
30-01-07, 10:44
well. Go to my thread. And then just ask if it's possible to downgrade from 2.60 to 1.5. And then ask how to do. Cause I'm not sure if it's possible to downgrade from 2.60 to 1.5. So you just need to ask and I'm sure someone will be able to help you

BTW. Sorry I couldn't help:(

mizuno_suisei
30-01-07, 11:34
Why go to your thread? I just made one. Im sure it could be done on 2.60 ;)

mizuno_suisei
30-01-07, 13:39
Ok, I have created TR1 Into an EBOOT File. I have placed it as it says on PopStation etc.. I am still on 2.6 and do not wish to update atm. How can I load the EBOOT? When I load it from the PSP, "This Game cannot be started. The Data is Corrupt" Am I supposed to have a Keys.pbp file? Its not there.

Betal
30-01-07, 13:42
I can say what you need to do but I'm not sure how to do it. You need to downgrade from 2.60 to 1.5. Then uptade it to 3.03 (custom uptade) And Then I
think you need to place the TR1 iso file in the psp game folder. I'm nut sure

mizuno_suisei
30-01-07, 13:44
Betal, is your MSN still Simon Person? or something. If not, add me by clicking the MSN icon over here

<<<<

Betal
30-01-07, 14:07
Betal, is your MSN still Simon Person? or something. If not, add me by clicking the MSN icon over here

<<<<

yeah I'm still using my brothers msn:p

gtkilla
30-01-07, 17:29
edit

Betal
30-01-07, 17:31
edit

???:p

gtkilla
30-01-07, 17:38

2. An EASY tutorial on how to put Videos on my PSP, I downloaded the Anniversary Trailer in PSP Format from TRC. It works on the PSP, but It included the Video and a TH or THM File (Im sorry, I forgot which extension) This tutorial should include FreeWare Vid Converting programs and Step by Step, how to name the files etc.. Where to put them.

Thankyou so very much for anyone who can help me ;)

Hi mizuno_suisei. :wve:

I posted links to a few tutorials on how to downgrade then upgrade to a custom firmware in Betal's thread. You need to have the custom firmware to run PS1 games, you can't run it on 2.6.

Follow this guide to downgrade. (make sure you find the corresponding firmware & find out if you have a TA-82 or TA-86 PSP)

http://forums.qj.net/f-guides-hacks-...ide-90919.html (http://forums.qj.net/f-guides-hacks-homebrew-and-emulators-43/t-guidethe-ultimate-downgrader-guide-90919.html)

Once you're finished downgrading, you have to upgrade to 3.03 OE-C(make sure you have more than 60 MBs of free space on your memory stick).

http://forums.qj.net/f-guides-hacks-...ide-90919.html (http://forums.qj.net/f-guides-hacks-homebrew-and-emulators-43/t-guidethe-ultimate-downgrader-guide-90919.html)

Since you've already ripped your PS1 games I don't need to post the tutorial for that, just put the EBOOT in PSP/GAME/TOMBRAIDER1(rename to whatever).

Hope this helps. :wve:

gtkilla
30-01-07, 17:42
Heres a simple free program for converting and tranferring PSP videos. It doesn't convert to full resolution though, it only converts to what sony allowed in the official firmwares. In the custom firmware you can play videos with a resolution of 480x272.

http://pspvideo9.com/