PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! Lego Star Wars II Original Trilogy

Ultimate_Lara
31-01-07, 02:18
Hi! Quick question about players of Star Wars Lego Original Trilogy! ;)

Has anyone ever finished getting the 99 bricks? :)
I can't seem to do 2 of the minikit bonuses and the return of the jedi super story. It almost seems impossible to do each level in approx. 10 mins (since they only give you an hour for it, with 6 levels). :(
Does anyone have any tips??? :confused:
I really want to finish it, but I can't get past ESB minikit bonus and ROTJ minikit bonus and super story!!! :o

Any suggestions? :D
All help would be appreciated!
Thank you... :jmp:

interstellardave
31-01-07, 03:53
You don't actually have to do the Super Story in an hour or less (and I'd love to know how you can possibly do ROTJ in an hour anyway!) to get the gold brick for it. You only need to complete it. I know because I have 100% game completion and didn't come close to an hour with that one!

For the minikit bonuses, the walls on Hoth are worth a lot if you destroy them (dragging bombs into them). Do it as often as possible!

For ROTJ keep destroying the towers, especially one really big tower which will keep reappearing (if I remember correctly) that will give you the victory eventually...

For both minikit bonuses always keep shooting, of course, destroying everything in your path from point A to point B, but destroying the key targets I mentioned (and doing so each time they reappear) is the key.

Ultimate_Lara
01-02-07, 05:42
You don't actually have to do the Super Story in an hour or less (and I'd love to know how you can possibly do ROTJ in an hour anyway!) to get the gold brick for it. You only need to complete it. I know because I have 100% game completion and didn't come close to an hour with that one!

For the minikit bonuses, the walls on Hoth are worth a lot if you destroy them (dragging bombs into them). Do it as often as possible!

For ROTJ keep destroying the towers, especially one really big tower which will keep reappearing (if I remember correctly) that will give you the victory eventually...

For both minikit bonuses always keep shooting, of course, destroying everything in your path from point A to point B, but destroying the key targets I mentioned (and doing so each time they reappear) is the key.

Thanks so much! My brother will be relieved about super story ;)
I know, he's 20, but we're both little kids when it comes to lego star wars! Chewie is my fave character, I even bring his lego minifig to school! :p

For my 1st minikit bonus, i just stayed in one area and moved around while the other stuff regenerated. That worked out well, with 0.27 seconds to spare! :ton:

interstellardave
01-02-07, 11:01
Thanks so much! My brother will be relieved about super story ;)
I know, he's 20, but we're both little kids when it comes to lego star wars! Chewie is my fave character, I even bring his lego minifig to school! :p

For my 1st minikit bonus, i just stayed in one area and moved around while the other stuff regenerated. That worked out well, with 0.27 seconds to spare! :ton:

Hey, I'm 40 and I loved this game! By the way, there is a known glitch that can occur during the ROTJ Super Story. The game can freeze up on you just after you cross the little stream on the first Endor mission (where you can put the tractor together). It froze on me 3 times, which is very frustrating because it's about an hour in right there! :mad: This is a game issue, not your 360 though! I eventually got past it, as have others.

Ultimate_Lara
02-02-07, 04:35
It froze on me 3 times, which is very frustrating because it's about an hour in right there! :mad: This is a game issue, not your 360 though! I eventually got past it, as have others.

I don't have a 360, but I hope it doesn't freeze up too many times! :o

interstellardave
02-02-07, 05:08
I don't have a 360, but I hope it doesn't freeze up too many times! :o

Yeah, it's been reported on all platforms, including PC... but, for whatever reason, it doesn't happen every time. I wish you good luck the first time through! :)

Ultimate_Lara
02-02-07, 05:13
thank you! I sure hope your theories work - my brother's gone up north for the w/end so he suggested I try minikit bonuses! :jmp:
But maths homework first!!! :mad:

Ultimate_Lara
09-02-07, 23:56
Thank you again, interstellardave! :D
I just finished the super story :jmp:
Can someone please close this thread?