PDA

View Full Version : Guide appearance in future series?!

darkos
05-02-07, 11:43
Does anyone like the idea of a guide leading Lara into some dark tomb or place that she's not aware of. Don't you all just like when a guide shows something mysterious that only knows himself about it, and let Lara explore it?.....Maybe a non-torched guide this time......

Any ideas???? Please, share your opinions. :)

raiderfun
05-02-07, 11:51
You mean like with VonCroy in Combodia , no thanks , i prefer Lara staying independant ! :D

darkos
05-02-07, 11:56
Well, not exactly like Werner, but maybe, like the one in Seth's tomb or some other...

Ideas, ideas......

EscondeR
05-02-07, 13:40
Another Zip-kind-dude?! NO, thanx :mis: At least he must be an optional guide... And surely he must be a wordless character :D

Alex Fly
05-02-07, 13:41
A guide isn't necessary...

Eddie Haskell
05-02-07, 14:43
That would be great! How about this:

Picture Fran Drescher in the role as the guide. And echoing deep into the tomb you hear her saying things in her nasaly New York accent like, "Now if you just look this way Lara, you'll see the legendary bridge over the Chasm of Eternal Peril, created in 210BC it...What, what, what's with the mad expresion Lara, put down that gun...Lara, Lara...*POP POP POP* "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Lara shows only a sly grin as Fran riddled with bullets plummets down into the Chasm. :cln:

Lara's Boy
05-02-07, 16:28
That would be great! How about this:

Picture Fran Drescher in the role as the guide. And echoing deep into the tomb you hear her saying things in her nasaly New York accent like, "Now if you just look this way Lara, you'll see the legendary bridge over the Chasm of Eternal Peril, created in 210BC it...What, what, what's with the mad expresion Lara, put down that gun...Lara, Lara...*POP POP POP* "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Lara shows only a sly grin as Fran riddled with bullets plummets down into the Chasm. :cln:

Priceless :D

I personally would rather Lara not have a guide. If she HAS to have one, then he can be like in TR1, where he dies in the opening cinematic :D

Cochrane
05-02-07, 16:43
It's a nice idea for the opening of a level or game, as in the tomb of seth or at the beginning of TR1 in the cutscene. But I do think that Lara should drop this guide very soon and explore the level herself.

dream raider
05-02-07, 16:49
Lara is her own guide;)

April Reanna
05-02-07, 17:34
Lara needs no one. Her guide, her mentor all turn back against her. She walks alone.

Alex Fly
05-02-07, 18:04
Lara is her own guide;)
Exactly ! :tmb:

ivannnnn
06-02-07, 05:51
Her guide is CD :p

darkos
06-02-07, 13:30
It's a nice idea for the opening of a level or game, as in the tomb of seth or at the beginning of TR1 in the cutscene. But I do think that Lara should drop this guide very soon and explore the level herself.

The underlined text....:D