PDA

View Full Version : Is this game any good?

ilie_ fusarau
07-02-07, 03:03
Should I to buy SW: Jedi Academy? Is it a good game , worths playing?

RedTyga
07-02-07, 03:39
If you can rent it, do so.

ilie_ fusarau
07-02-07, 03:43
If you can rent it, do so.

That means it's a good game thx!

Facetious Sage
07-02-07, 03:50
Actually if RedTyga said "Buy" the game, it would mean it is lock-down good.

From what I have heard from friends and co-workers who have played it, it is fairly cool and well done. Think of an FPS where you can use Force powers.

ilie_ fusarau
07-02-07, 03:54
Actually if RedTyga said "Buy" the game, it would mean it is lock-down good.

From what I have heard from friends and co-workers who have played it, it is fairly cool and well done. Think of an FPS where you can use Force powers.

Thanks Facetious Sage ! And welcome to TRF :wve:

Facetious Sage
07-02-07, 04:10
You are welcome. And thank you for the welcome to the site. A friend of mine posts here and mentioned it, so I joined.

Anyway, my advice is the same as RedTyga's....rent it if you can to see if it is a game to your liking first. It's a bit of an older game, so you may actually be able to pick up a used for roughly the same price as a rental. If that's the case...gamble a few bucks and buy it.

Based on the people I know who've played it, it is a well done game of that style and using the Force Powers felt cool.

ilie_ fusarau
07-02-07, 04:15
You are welcome. And thank you for the welcome to the site. A friend of mine posts here and mentioned it, so I joined.

Anyway, my advice is the same as RedTyga's....rent it if you can to see if it is a game to your liking first. It's a bit of an older game, so you may actually be able to pick up a used for roughly the same price as a rental. If that's the case...gamble a few bucks and buy it.

Based on the people I know who've played it, it is a well done game of that style and using the Force Powers felt cool.
Great! Thanks again!

Rivendell
07-02-07, 07:50
Yes! It's bloody wicked :tmb: One of the best SW games there is after KotoRs!

Raziel66
07-02-07, 09:36
I finished the Jedi Academy and I enjoyed it very much..

irjudd
07-02-07, 13:26
I finished both sides of it on PC. A definite to not miss!